School Party!

The man in high heels

Yongguk have made himself ready and put on some nice clothes, even this is just a school party. Here people are just coming to drink and having fun, but Yongguk feel like he has been forced to do soemthing he really don't want to. 

Outside the school are his friends waiting for him to arrive. Daehyun, Jongup, YoungJae and Himchan. They are all there and smiles big when he walking around the corner. 

"Hey Gukki" Himchan says and walks toward him and hug him. "Then you came for the first time since we started here" He says and they others are laughing. "Very funny Himchan" Yongguk says a bit hard, but follow them into the school yard. 

Everyone is outside and there is a DJ, who are playing the music. Some are dancing, some are kissing and some are just talking. There is a bar made of boxes and that's the older students who are giving the younger students something to drink and taking care of them.

Yongguk smiles a bit shy as he sees these three girls again, who was talking with him at the school. They are standing very close to him and grab his arms. "Bang Yongguk right?" One of them asks and smiles big. Yongguk just nods and looks at his group of friends who are smiling at him. 

They are walking a bit away, maybe to give him some space with the girls, who are clearly interested in his muscles. "My name is Vinni" One of them says. She is a girl with brown eyes, brown hair and a beautiful smile. She is the shortest of the girls. "I am Kathrine" The other one says. She looks more European then the others. Blond hair, blue eyes and more strong physics. "My name is Luna" the last one says and she just looks like a normal korean girl. Black hair and brown eyes. 

The girls smiles to him and pull in him from time to time. "Will you dance with me please" one of them asks with a big smile. Yongguk lift his shoulders and then takes a few steps back. "I am sorry, but I can't. I can't dance" he says, even that's a lie. He pull his arms away and then mostly run into the guy's bathroom. 

"What are you doing?" Daehyun asks, which are standing in the door opening. Yongguk looks at himself in the mirror. "I am sorry, but I am not into that kind of stuff. I don't like being hold like that, I don't want just a one night stand" he says and Daehyun just laughs. 

He is mostly being pushed away by Jongup who are walking hard into him from behind. "Yongguk put yourself together okay. It's just okay" Jongup says hard and walks closer to him. He row Yongguk a beer and of course Yongguk is taking it. "Thanks" he says, because he really don't want to talk about it anymore.

He walks out with the others and then smiles to the girl called Vinni. "Do you still want to dance?" he asks and she nods happy. He then place his beer on a table and then walks with her out on the dancefloor. It's just the school yard, but still it's the place where people are dancing.

He are holding her close and dance like people are doing in the young ages. It's not close, but just wild. It is kind of fun and it doesn't take long before mostly the whole school are dancing. The sweat are running down their bodies and the hours are passing by. 

Yongguk gets more and more to drink and he feel a bit drunk. He has never been drunk before, so he just acting like he is not drunk, even that is pretty hard. 

On the way home, he is mostly falling over his own legs. Jongup who are walking besides him are just laughing, helping him up the stairs. Yongguk are giving Jongup the keys, so he can open the door. Jongup lay Yongguk on the couch and laugh a bit. "Come on boy, put yourself together" he says and give him a glasf of water. 

Yongguk are holding on his head, but are drinking some of the water. He place the glass on the table and looks at Jongup, who are pulling a folded poster out from his pocket. "We are going there tomorrow night" he says with a big smile.

Yongguk looks at the poster and lift an eyebrow. "What is that?" he asks and mostly can't see what is written. "It's a nightclub, like a stripping club" he says with a big smile. Yongguk lift an eyebrow "May you get there?" he asks and Jongup looks hard at him.

"Yongguk you are a 25 year old , come on" he says with a big smile. "Put yourself together and lets do this" he says happy. Yongguk shake his head "Fine, then lets go there. But I am not sure I am going to have with anyone" he says a bit hard.

Jongup lift his shoulders. "If you say so" he says and laugh. He touch Kimchi and then walks toward the door. "See you tomorrow Yongguk and you are going to visit this place with me" he says and then walks out and close the door.