Strange feeling

The man in high heels

At 07:00 he is already up and is ready. He take a shower and of course Kimchi is there no matter what, because he is following Yongguk everywhere. Kimchi is making small cute sounds as Yongguk are trying to choose some clothes from he wardrobe, but nothing is really good enough.

He know what the young boy Zelo really are, even he really just want to forget about it and image this its a real date. That boy is to beautiful to be a , to perfect.

Yongguk then put on his black tank-top and jeans on. He then put some hair-wax into his short hair and then walks out and make himself some breakfast. A smile shows on his face as he begin to eat some rice and kimchi. His cat are sitting on the floor, but then it's body touch the floor as it lay down. Yongguk finish his breakfast and then he looks at the clock. Even it's still morning, he can't really calm himself down, he just want Zelo to be here now.

“Maybe I need to work out today and then take a bath again when I get home” His deep voice says to himself and then wash the dishes and walks into his bedroom, taking his work out outfit on and walks down to the fitness center. He begin to take some of the heavy weights. Each weight is 89 lb each and put them on the weight-bar and ranging them. He lay on the bench and hold his hands on the weight-bar and begin to push up and then down to his chest and up again. He takes 10 in a row and place them on the handles again and sit up. He breath a bit hard, but then lay down again and continue his pushups with the weights. He then sit up and after putting the weight-bar on the handles.

Suddenly he hear a few girls from the corner giggles and they smile to Yongguk. Of course they are looking and a brown haired girl stands up and walks over to him. She wear a pink work out shirt and tight jeans. “Hey” she says with a smile, but he just lift an eyebrow. “Hey” he respond. “So, what is your name. Mine is Lee Luna” Her smile is big and her eyes shine of happiness. “Yongguk” he says short and then stands up, putting the weights back on their places. “Nice name, so....” she says and blush a bit “Maybe you.... Want to go on a date with me?” she asks nicely and Yongguk looks at her. He doesn't want to talk with her, without respect, so he answer her nicely. “I am  sorry Miss Lee, you are a nice girl, but I am gay” Yongguk says. He has never said it before, but it feels right to say it.

The girls eyes got big and she looks down. “Really?” she asks and her voice is really sad. “I am sorry, have a nice day” she says and looks at her friends, which of course heard it too. The girl just walk past Yongguk and walks fast out. The other girls walk after her fast, leaving the center.

Yongguk just keep working out, but after an hour he walk back home. He open the door and Kimchi fast walks over to him happy. “Okay, okay, I will feed you now” Yongguk says and close the door. He walks over to a kitchen cabinet and open the door. He takes out the cat food and pour it into Kimchi's bowl and then place the bag, into the cabinet again. He pour some water into Kimchi's other bowl and then place it on the floor. “There you go boy” He says and touch the red fur on his cat.

The hours past and Yongguk is making himself ready again. He take his nice clothes on again and his hair-wax and put on some perfume. He smiles as he looks himself in the mirror and then walks out to make some dinner. He decorates the table nice and doing a very fine Korean food. He put on some candles, then the clock is 18.00, someone knock on the door.