Nightclub

The man in high heels

The door open to one of the South Korean strip bars in Seoul, also called a nightclub. The are very rare, but sometimes the society give males and female permission to enter the world in public, along with others. This time, two young boys at the age of 25 and 20 is walking throw these doors. The colors on the walls are dark purple or maybe they are white and it's the light there are making them look purple.

Males and females are sitting around on different spaces of the room. Some are hiding behind curtains and some are out in the open spaces, drinking, talking, and having fun with the other guests.

"It looks like a nice place" Yongguk says and looks around in the room, where pole-dancers are dancing on the tables. es are having fun with their costumers behind the curtains or maybe even more than just that. It will be hidden, but this is the most ual place Korea will allow in public.

"Yeah if you where a child, I am bored" Jongup says a bit hard. He is not saying it on stage, but beside Yongguk he is this -loving guy who loves big s and a good . “So are we gonna someone or not, because I am bored as hell. I want a girl somewhere” He says and sit down on a white sofa, where there is a black table in the middle ready for a pole-dancer or a stripper to enter.

“So what are you up to? A y female with y clothes?” Jongup looks at Yongguk, who just think a bit about all the different people he can choose. Of course it cost money, but right now it's just about enjoying himself and have fun.
“You choose” Yongguk say polite. Jongup smile big and stands up, walking over to the table where everyone can order a stripper. When he come back he has a big smile on his face and a tall girl, with long brown hair is walking over to their table. She is dressed in some sort of y underwear and very ual high heels.

In some way Yongguk thinks she is beautiful and y, but not in a very attractive way. Just a normal y woman dancing in front of him.

He looks around to get his eyes on someone else, there maybe could get him more interested. There is a lot of beautiful woman and men, but the men are dancing for the woman and the woman are dancing for the men.
There doesn't go a lot of time before the woman on the table is on Jongup's lap and moving her hands on his chest, moving her hips on his lap.

Yongguk stands up and sneak away from Jongup and his girl-lover. He looks at the woman dancing on the tables and sometimes when he looks throw the curtains, he can see some have or just stripping for the man or woman who are costumer.

Yongguk sit by the bar and strippers from different races are dancing on the table, like dancing -symbols, which they are. A bartender are walking over to the young boy and placing a glass in front of him. “You want some?” The bartender asks, while smiling to Yongguk.

Yongguk looks up and see this stranger stands in front of him. He doesn't speak proper Korean and he doesn't look Korean at all. He look more western and white. Mostly Scandinavia. A very handsome, tall man with short beard stubble. Blond hair and a voice there sounds like he is coming from a country with more open mouths and deeper voices. He has these blue, strong eyes and big shoulders and chest. A lot bigger than an Asian, he look more like a Viking. Even Yongguk has a very deep voice himself and is strong for an Asian.

“Yeah thanks” Yongguk says and smiles gently the bartender. “So why are you here and your friend is over there and having fun with the girl?” The bartender asks and giggles very politely. Yongguk looks back and the girl and Jongup vanish behind a curtain where they can be alone.

Yongguk giggles a bit. “I don't know. He is just more into that stuff then I am” Yongguk thinks, even he know that Jongup isn't even old enough to be in here, because he is only 20. He can't even drink, but he always finds his way into bars like this.

The bartender giggles and pours a class of soju for Yongguk. He drink it fast and makes a weird face, even for him it taste really weird, but he just drink it because it's tradition. “So you are not into girls, you like boys?” The bartender asks gently and pours a new class of soju to the young Asian guy.

Yongguk looks fast at him. “Why are you saying that?” He asks a bit shocked and surprised. “Well you are looking a lot to the right where our gay strippers are” he says with a smile.

Yongguk looks still a bit shocked on him. “Well... Ohhh... I just... I don't know... Maybe... I don't know” He says and don't really know what he is going to answer. “I don't think I am gay, but how should I know? It's not like I have tried it before or anything. I had a girlfriend once, but we broke up. Now I am single, I haven't meet a boy that make be attracted to him, but maybe one day a boy will” He says with a more calm voice.

The bartender giggles a bit or more laughing. “Yeah if you say so” He says. “we have a lot of beautiful boys, you look like guy who maybe would like a feminine male” He says, but Yongguk shakes his head.

“I am not sure about that. I mean I don't even know what kind of woman I like, I don't even know if I actually like anyone. Maybe I will be a single for the re...” He stop and to the right is walking a person that he has never seen before.