First time

The man in high heels

Yongguk's heart race faster and faster. He has never kissed anyone before, so this feeling is something new. He feel Zelo's hands run up his body. It feels so nice and warm. He just want to touch and feel this young boy, but he is a bit scared to just do it. Even Zelo is a , Yongguk still doesn't think him like that. Then he finely got his hands up and down the young boys back and kiss him hard back.

Then the boy Zelo move a bit away and begin to bind up his dress. Suddenly it fall to the ground and he stand without anything on his upper-body and only in small, female , nylon stockings and his high heels.

Yongguk's eyes gets bigger and a smile turn on his lips. He has never seen another boy doing that and he have never believed someone would do it with him. Like right now, tonight this boy belongs to him.

He walks closer and touch the skinny boy's back. ”You are beautiful” Yongguk says, but the boy doesn't answer. He only smiles a bit shy. Then he kneel down in front of Yongguk and bind slowly his belt open and pull down his pants. His long fingers hold on the bugle, which is showing on his black boxers.

Yongguk has this warm feeling inside him and sink nervous. It feels very nice, but doesn't dare say anything. The blond boy pull down his black boxers and shows his . It's a normal size, but still big. Zelo's eyes looks at it and it makes the big guy blush. Even he is strong and very masculine, this skinny guy can make him blush no matter what.

Suddenly Yongguk feel Zelo pulling down his boxers, down to his ankle. He looks down on him and doesn't know how to react. Smile or just stay natural. Ha has never tried this before with anyone.

The blond boy then lean forward and then let his tongue run up the masculine guy's . Yongguk smiles and close his eyes, feeling the warm breath from his lover. He shake a bit as he feel something wet, hot and very pleasure-full around his . A moan escape his mouth and then his hand touch the boy on the floor's hair.

His curls is very soft and nice. Moving his head, letting the masculine guy, named Yongguk feel the pleasure. This pleasure keep holding him, making him move his head in a slow, but lovely way. Time passed by, letting Yongguk experience this feeling of actually getting a . He has never felt it before, he has never thought this would really happen.

The blond boy stand up and smiles a bit shy. “Do you want to try?” Zelo asks and then lean over the bed, with his in the air.  Yongguk walks closer and let his fingers push on the small boy’s , outside his hole. The young boy doesn’t react, but then Yongguk move him around.

“Let me touch you first” he says and Yongguk nods. He says and then touch the skinny guy’s chest and stomach. Yongguk pull off his own shirt and shows his strong body. Zelo’s eyes is becoming bigger and let his hands run down the boy’s body. “You looks so good,” he says and Yongguk smiles.

Yongguk lean down and kiss his chest. Down his chest and stomach, letting his hands slide down the skinny boy’s body. He pull off his , but let them hang on Zelo’s right ankle. His smile is warm and lovely. Yongguk can’t take his eyes from this beautiful, blond haired guy, which is laying in his bed.

Then he lean closer and let his own tongue run up the small guy’s and begin to it lovely. The taste is not horrible in anyway. It’s really nice actually, but this noise coming from the blond haired boy, is wonderful.

Zelo moan soft, mostly like a whispering. He is so innocent, even he is not anyway. Yongguk knows he is not, he know what Zelo are. He just don’t want to think about it, this boy is so damn perfect to be what he is right now.

Yongguk lean up and kiss the boy. “May I ask you something?” Yongguk asks with a smile, but still it’s a bit nervous. “If it’s okay of course? I am just wondering… A… Are you… You know… I don’t know why I am asking you this question and it’s none of my business, it’s just…. I am a bit happy you are here, really I am. I love you to be here, I love to be with you and I am very happy that you will take my first time, it’s just….” A finger is placed on his lips, and these dark eyes is looking directly at him.

“Are you a Yongguk?” Zelo asks and remove his finger. He lay his hand beside him and then Yongguk lay down beside his lover for a night. “well… Yeah I am… I hope you don’t mind, it’s just…. I am… I… I just never really… You know… Meet the right one”  Yongguk says and looks at the guy beside him. He seems very shy right now and like he don’t want to talk about it, but of course Zelo is asking about a lot of things. “Well, but how can you be… Or I know how you can be, but look at yourself. How can you be? You are so handsome and kind, of course someone would like to be your boyfriend” He says with a very friendly voice. Yongguk lift his shoulders in a very humble way. “Of course you are Yongguk, I am serous. You are sweet, handsome, kind, y and a very big . Of course everyone would love to be with you” He says and lean closer. Yongguk doesn’t really know how to respond to this, because he is not use to anyone telling him things like that, so he just look away. The room is kind of dark, but the lights from the cars outside is shining into the room.

Outside the cat is moving around. It’s eating  bit of food, because they can hear it’s moving around with its food. “What is your cat’s name?” Zelo asks to change subject. “Kimchi” Yongguk answer fast and smiles to the blond haired boy. “That is so sweet” Zelo says with a smile, but sit up beside Yongguk.

“Please talk to me Yongguk. Why are you a ?” He asks and Yongguk lifts an eyebrow and he can feel this pain inside him. “Why are you not?” he asks and Zelo is moving his head a bit backwards. “Well…. Because…. I…. I lost my ity a while ago and…. I was… Or, my friend was challenging me to who could do it first and… well then it just happened” he says with a small smile. “So what’s your excuse?”

Yongguk sight, but not because Zelo is annoying, because he really wish that he had tried it, but still don’t like the idea of just doing it with somebody. “Well…. I have had the change sometimes, it’s just…. I was thinking that I really wish my first time to be with someone special, but… The special one never really came” He says and looks at Zelo.

Zelo smiles and touch his own legs. “If you would like, then I would like to be your first” He says with a very gentle smile. Yongguk smiles and lean closer. “I would love to” he says and the two boys begin to kiss each other very lovely.

Yongguk are now on the top of the young guy and pull lift his left leg up. He then crawl down between the skinny guy’s legs and Zelo are lifting both his legs up now to make Yongguk watch his hole.

Yongguk lean in and let his tongue run over the skinny boy’s plot. Zelo make a moan and let his head fall back on the pillow, breathing hard. His brown eyes is closing as he enjoy what the masculine guy, named Yongguk are doing to him right now.

Yongguk in the other hand has never done anything like it. It doesn’t taste bad, but it’s not the problem. It’s because he has never tried it, so it feels very weird and odd. He then push his finger inside Zelo, but the Zelo himself are a bit loud.

The big guy feel this very huge pleasure inside him, by hearing his lover moan. It sounds so very wonderful and he just want to hear it over and over again. He then force it harder inside and move it faster and faster. Letting the skinny guy feel it.

“Yongguk please, let me feel you” Zelo moan and Yongguk is pulling his finger out. He lean to the right and open a drawer, pulling out a small plastic thing. Of course, Zelo knows what that is, it’s a .

Then he force Yongguk down to his lips, by grabbing his shoulders and pull him down. They kiss each other hard and Zelo let his long, feminine legs hold around Yongguk’s shoulders. Feeling Zelo’s skinny body so close to his own. It’s so amazing, feeling his heartbeat. He just want to touch him, just push himself him again and again.

He move his hand on his and then put on the . “I am ready” Yongguk says, even he feel a blush shows on his face. Of course he is trying to hide it, but it’s a but hard to do so.

Zelo lift his legs and show his butthole. “Is this okay or do you want lay different? You decide, this is your first time and I just want it to be perfect for you” Zelo says with a very lovely and warm voice. He has this beautiful look into his eyes and it’s so damn beautiful. Mostly like magic, it is just swallowing Yongguk’s soul and make him bound to him.

The big guy this about it for a while, but it seems like he doesn’t really care much about it. He move closer and his right hand are touching the skinny guy’s stomach and chest. “Everything with you are amazing Zelo, please teach me how to do it” He says with a very lovely smile. “Let me feel how to do it and I know you have done it more than me, so please… Teach me” he says with a very kind voice. Sadness is showing inside him, because he want Zelo to be a as well, but it’s not going to be, so that’s just it.

Zelo nods and then lift his legs some more, up to Yongguk’s shoulders. Yongguk has these feelings in his body, like butterflies as some people are calling them. He is so excited, but also scared that something will hurt on the beautiful boy under him.

Then he begin to lean closer and let it touch outside Zelo’s hole. “Okay, you can just start when you feel for it” Zelo says with a smile and Yongguk take a deep breath. He then begin to push slowly inside and doesn’t really know how hard. Nothing happened yet, but then it slowly begin to push inside. Or rather Zelo’s hole is beginning to open for him.

Zelo makes small noises, not moans, but not pain noises either. Maybe it’s just to take him, all of him inside like this. “Ahhh, you are big” Zelo says and Yongguk, feel a happy, but also nervous feeling inside. Does that means that it’s good that it’s big, so he can feel it better or does it mean that it will hurt like hell? He will find out soon.

He keep on pushing and forcing his inside. Of course he doesn’t know how hard he has to do it, so he just try his best. Zelo keep making these noises, but he doesn’t really seems like he is in much pain.

Zelo then grab harder around Yongguk’s neck and push down to ward himself to let Yongguk be closer to himself. Yongguk can feel his lovers heart is pumping like hell. Can feel every muscle is working to get the feeling of pleasure to raise. He do his best to take it easy, breathing.

Then he feel a pleasure begin to grow inside himself as he feel his hips, touch Zelo’s . He can feel himself inside this beautiful boy, feeling the pleasure this are doing. He then begin to move his hips gently, but the younger boy looks into his eyes.

“Just take me Yongguk, please, feel me” He says and smiles. Yongguk lean down and kiss Zelo hard and let his tongue slide into Zelo’s mouth. Yongguk can’t believe that this is actually happening, he is actually having with such a pretty boy. He is having his first time. Really his first time. He just can’t believe it. Felling inside the younger guy, feeling his walls on the inside is so good. While Zelo is breathing hard, Yongguk is doing the same. Pushing harder inside him, more and more. He feel this rush over him, making him speed more up.

“Oh ” Yongguk says and moan even more. It is like all his body is shaking and he just can’t control himself. He try to do his best, but of course, he is sure Zelo has felt better than this. That makes Yongguk’s eyes gets a bit sad and he looks away, stopping his movements.

Zelo’s dark eyes looks up on him and smiles a bit. “Yongguk what is wrong?” he asks and let his right hand touch Yongguk’s cheek. “Don’t you like it?”
Yongguk nods, but then hold the younger guy’s hand. “It’s just…. I am a bit… Nervous” He says sad. He gasp a bit as he feel Zelo push him down on the bed and sit on his lap, moving up and down.

He make some small moans and this warm feeling grow inside him. He moans a lot more and he breathe harder.

“Just… ohhh the fact that you are here because…. You know what… I just feel you are more than that. Of course, I accept you as a… and it’s your choice, it’s just… I want you to be happy as well” he says and Zelo had stopped moving.

Zelo makes a small smile, lean down toward Yongguk’s mouth, and kiss him gentle. “I  know you feel that way, Yongguk. I wish I could be that boyfriend you deserve, but I am not” he says with a small smile. “I am sorry about it Yongguk, but I am not. One day you will meet one who is the right one for you, just wait and see. I don’t enjoy my job every day, but I accept it” He says and kiss him lovely. “Just lay down and relax darling, let me take care of you”

His hands are running up and down Yongguk’s strong body, but Yongguk feel a bit sad. He doesn’t know why, but he can just feel it. He know he really like this boy called Zelo, but Zelo will never be his boyfriend, but why not. What does this guy love about his job so much, Yongguk know he can give him more than this job can give him.

Zelo keep on moving and in the same time. His body keep moving up and down, giving the older and stronger boy more pleasure then he has ever felt in his whole life. The feeling of his rubbing up his walls is making the younger and more feminine guy moan in pleasure.

Yongguk roll around, letting his body lay over the more feminine and blond boy. “Damn you are so good Zelo, why have I never seen you or felt you before?” he asks and giggles. Of course he doesn’t want to talk to him like a client is talking to their , but if this is what Zelo wish, then it’s how it is.

Zelo doesn’t answer, but just keep . He hold around the stronger boy’s neck, but then whisper something in his ear. “Let me feel you harder” he moans and smiles more ual.

Yongguk can feel the boy Zelo’s black high heels on his back and . Of course he doesn’t mind, it’s actually just making it more y then ever. He keep forcing his inside him and working his way closer to his .

Yongguk lift Zelo up from the bed and turn around to the wall. He press him against it, kissing his neck and loud. Their lips and tongues are playing with each other, pushing the skinny guy against the white and hard wall.

“Ohh Yongguk, damn your good” He moans and hold even harder around the stronger guy’s neck. He can feel Yongguk’s abs rubbing up and down his own skinny stomach. Yongguk’s big hands are holding and spreading Zelo’s small cheeks.

His deep voice is making these pleasure noises, closing his eyes and smiling big. “You are great as well” He says and kiss his neck gently. He bite it, loving the way the skinny guy is making these pleasure noises. He push even harder, making the apartment walls make many noises under his powers. He push harder, smashing his hips into the younger guy’s .

Sweat are running down from both their bodies, letting their skin stuck together under the pressure and pleasure. Yongguk let go of Zelo, letting him stand down on the ground again.

Zelo’s legs are shaking wild, making him fall to the ground on his knees. He smiles up to Yongguk, breathing harder than he ever have done before. He grab the older guy’s and letting his tongue up and down it.

He open his mouth and it hard. He move his tongue, hearing Yongguk making these pleasure noises. Yongguk grab Zelo’s hair and hold it tight. He move his head by force, forcing his head to move faster. He really don’ wish to hurt Zelo, so he just want Zelo to make noises if he don’t wish it this way. In the same time, the anger is huge inside his heart. Why doesn’t this guy wish to be with him? Why can’t he see that he is so much better than being a stupid, ing .

The anger is clear in his eyes and he bite his teeth hard together, while forcing the younger guy’s head faster and faster. Zelo doesn’t seems to care or mind what Yongguk is doing to him. It’s like he is more or less use to it. Use to being abused, use to being hated and use to being just a thing, not a person.

Yongguk let go of his hair and letting Zelo breath hard. He seems like he has been holding his breath for the last two hours, even this was only going on for maybe two minutes.

Zelo just put it back into his mouth and move his head again. In mostly the same movements as Yongguk got him to by force. He looks down a bit sad and by seeing the guy he really care about doing this in this way.

Yongguk move a bit away, to give the younger guy some space. He kneel down, letting his slide out from the Zelo’s mouth and looks into his eyes. His hand touch Zelo’s cheek, but doesn’t say anything yet.

It seems like Zelo understand what is going on, his eyes get a bit sad too. “I understand what you are thinking Yongguk, but I know what I am doing and I am here to please you. Do whatever you wish with me Yongguk, because that is my….” He is interrupted by Yongguk’s hand in front of his mouth. “Don’t say it Zelo, I ust wish this to be something special” he says and stands up himself.

Yongguk row his hand to Zelo and Zelo take it. He stands up himself and lean over the bed as Yongguk make a sign to him to lay over it. His legs are still standing on the floor, but feel Yongguk behind him.

Yongguk press slowly his inside the young boy. He moans a bit, while pushing a bit harder. Zelo bite his lip, but in some way, he feel this pain inside him. It really hurts, but he just try to relax and breathe hard.

Yongguk begin to move slowly and hold the younger boy’s hips. Yongguk moans in silence, pushing even harder inside the boy. He then begin to speed up and move even faster and faster.

They both begin to moan and Zelo smile a bit back to the older boy. “Yes it’s really good” He moans and lean closer to the bed. He feel the duvet under his skin and his hips press against the bed.

Yongguk hold harder and smash harder inside him. “Fuucckkk” Yongguk moan as he feel his getting even harder inside him. He hold the skinny boy closer and mostly lift his hips up from the bed as he just lift him and him in the same time.

The skinny guy moan more and more and smiles more. “Yes ohh me Yongguk. Please me harder” he moans and breathe harder. His breath is harder and deeper, then before.

Yongguk lift Zelo up from the bed and hold his legs, as he is sitting out in the air. Zelo’s back is against Yongguk’s stomach and chest. Yongguk push harder and harder inside him, up into his butthole. He is rubbing his walls, even harder and more aggressive. His lips are playing with Zelo’s mouth.

Zelo’s left arm are holding around Yongguk’s neck “You are so… ohh… ing good” he moans and let Yongguk lift him like he wish. He let him so whatever he wish with his body and soul.

This feeling of the heat from their bodies is making their hearts pumping even faster. Their moans is matching each other, filling the apartment, which Yongguk is living in.

Yongguk’s lips play with Zelo’s neck and let his tongue it. “You are so beautiful” he moan and smiles gently, holding his body as close as he can. “You are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, you are mine Zelo. I want you for myself, please” he moans, but of course Zelo doesn’t seems to answer.

Suddenly he hold the boy closer and hard. “ Zelo, I am…” he moans even more. His eyes are closing hard and press himself as close to the young boy, as he can. Zelo moan hard and this very small, but mostly beautiful white is flying out his and down on the floor.

Yongguk hold Zelo’s weight with his right arm and grab his with his left. Zelo moan as he feel Yongguk move his hand and then giving a fast , making his slide over his body.

Zelo’s body is mostly moving fast and shaking in pleasure. “Yongguk” he moans and close his eyes, but then feel the ground under his feet as Yongguk place him on it. He breathe harder and then fall down on the bed. Yongguk lay down beside him and holding around his beautiful and skinny body.  

His lips are meeting Zelo’s beautiful lips. They are kissing in a very lovely way, holding around each other. Zelo sit up, so Yongguk can move up to his pillow and lay down. Zelo is laying down on his chest.

He can hear Yongguk’s heartbeat and it’s such a great noise. Yongguk let his fingers slide throw the blond boy’s hair. “You are beautiful” Yongguk says “and thank you”

Zelo are just smiling and looking up on him. He let his fingers run over Yongguk’s chest, but then Yongguk stand up from the bed. He walks over to his drawer and open it. He is looking a bit inside it and then take out his wallet.

“What do I owe you?” He asks, with this very sad and hurt voice. His eyes shows how hurt he really is that Zelo is what he is, but of course he will give him whatever he want and whatever he feel is the right salary.

It seems like he is thinking a bit about the prince and then sink a bit. A like him normally get 293,70 $, but he is just breathing hard. “Whatever you want to give me” He says and try to smile a bit.

Yongguk looks at him and lift an eyebrow. He just open it and looks inside. “Just ing tell me what you normally get” he says hard. Zelo looks sad at him, but then open his mouth to tell him “293,70 dollars” he says and seems really sad.

Yongguk just walks out the door, comes back with the money, and row it to him. He doesn’t seems angry that he shall give him the money, but more something else. Of course Zelo know what this anger is about, but takes the money and lean down to the floor.

He puts the money down to his clothes and looks up on Yongguk. A smile grow on his lips and lay back on the bed. His hand is laying on Yongguk’s side of the bed, to make a sign that he needs to lay down.

Yongguk keep looking a bit sad on him, but he walks over to the bed and lay down beside Zelo. He then smiles and nods, as he is accepting this decision and their relationship will be a real thing.

Yongguk knows he needs to get another boyfriend someday, even he really want this beautiful boy who are laying right beside him. He is so sweet and kind.

Their lips are kissing each other and Yongguk feel his pillow is nice right now. He feel Zelo is breathing harder too, which means he is making ready to sleep. Yongguk are nuzzling his hair and then close his eyes. His brown eyes is closing and feeling the dreams are holding him tight, letting him fall asleep.