My life is a bit complicated

The man in high heels

Yongguk got a strange feeling inside his stomach, some-people would call it butterflies. He walks over and let his fingers run throw his hair, but then open the door. Yongguk feel a huge feelings of fear, excitement and pleasure inside his body. The pink-haired boy named Zelo is now a blond haired boy. He got these cute curls and has a big jacket over his body.

“Yongguk” Zelo's y voice says and takes a step forward. Yongguk just stand and looks at this beautiful boy like he in trance. Zelo lift an eyebrow and move his hand in front of Yongguk's face. The big, strong boy shake his head fast and then move away. “I am sorry, come on inside” he says with a smile.

Zelo walks inside with a smile and then looks around. “Nice place” he says gentle and then take off his jacket. He stands with his back to the strong boy, who are slowly closing the door, while looking at the boy named Zelo.

When Zelo take off his jacket this tight dress, looking outfit came into view with beautiful black high heels. He wear black nylon stockings, which is stopping, just above his knees. Yongguk's eyes is big and it seems like he can't believe what he is seeing. “What do you think?” Zelo's feminine, but deep voice asks and looks down himself. “You look.... Beautiful” Yongguk says with lovely eyes and show the table. “Y...You want some dinner?” he asks a bit shy.

Zelo lift an eyebrow and didn't expect Yongguk would ask for that or even make some food for him. “well... I would love to” he says with a smile. Yongguk pull out a chair and Zelo sits down and let Yongguk push him close to the table. He sit down himself and the food is already standing on the table.

The candles is shining and waving in silence. The smell of rice, chicken and kimchi is filling the room, but also the beat of Yongguk's heart. He sink nervous and then looks at the food, but the eyes of the young boy in front of him is just getting his attention all the time. Kimchi is laying on another chair and sleeping.

“Take what you want” Yongguk says and sink nervous, but his eyes looks a bit shy at the blond haired boy. “Thanks” Zelo says and begin to take some rice and kimchi on his plate. Yongguk do the same after Zelo has taken some, but of course he doesn't take a lot. Maybe it's something about weight. “It taste nice” Zelo says with a smile. His smile get Yongguk's heart to beat lovely, but fast. He get a very warm feeling inside, like nothing will ever get bad or he will ever get hurt again.

“Tell me about yourself” Zelo says with a lovely voice and Yongguk sinks a mouthful of rice. “well... My name is Bang Yongguk. I am 25 years old and is coming from this town. I moved from my home when I was 22, to study and get the time for singing lessons as well. I love singing or rather rap. I love to rap and write songs, it's just my passion. I hope to make a band and get a good singing carer.  I am student as well and hope to get a job somewhere to own some moneys” Yongguk answer.

Zelo just sit and listen with a small smile as he eat very slowly and politely. He wear a silver necklace with a cross on and a beautiful diamond in the middle of the cross. Yongguk's eyes slide down to his chest “Are you christian?” Yongguk asks and doesn't really care if Zelo are or not, he is just curious. Zelo looks down on his cross and with a smile he shake his head. “No, or maybe just a bit. My life is a bit.... complicated and... well.... Sometimes it feels better when I feel someone like god is looking after me” Zelo says with a cute and very innocent voice, like he is hiding what he really are. Of course sadness shows in his voice and it seems like he doesn't really want to think about it so much.

Yongguk nods and of course he understand what Zelo are saying, he just doesn't want to think about it that much. “I understand” He says a bit sad and dead silence fills the room. Zelo was already done with his small position, saying nothing.

Then Yongguk finish himself, leaning forward and hold the small boys hand. Zelo's brown eyes looks into Yongguk's strong eyes. “Come, sit into the living-room and feel home. I will clean the table” he says gentle, like this is actually a date. “I can help” Zelo's voice says, but Yongguk just shake his head. “Just walk into the living-room and relax” He says and then Zelo just nods.

His beautiful body stands up and walks into other room with is the living-room. Yongguk is sitting in a minute and touching his head. Of course he never thought someone like Zelo would sit into his living-room. He fast clean the dishes and put the food into the refrigerator and throw the last out.