Talk to me

The man in high heels

The night club Yongguk and Jongup where visiting the last night, is closed. He looks walks inside and it doesn’t looks like a night club in the daytime. He knows everyone is around, but they are out in the dressing room to make themselves ready for the night.

Yongguk is walking over to a man who are cleaning the tables. It’s him, the bartender from before. “Hey, you are back” He says with a big smile. “Well yeah I am, it’s just…” Yongguk says and looks around. “I want to know where Zelo are. I really need to speak with him” he says and the bartender looks around.

“I think he is in room 22, that way” he says and point the way where he think the hallways are. Yongguk nods and smiles. “Thanks” he says and walks down the hallways. He looks at the numbers and then knocks the door 22. No one is opening, so he opens the door slowly and looks inside.

He walks inside and closes the door, but no one is here. “Hello?” he asks, but then turn fast around as somebody is standing behind him.

This blond haired boy is standing behind him “What are you doing here?” Zelo asks and he doesn’t sounds happy. “I meant you could come later” He says, but Yongguk shake his head. “I just wanted to see you” He says and walks closer.

Zelo back away “Yongguk I want you to leave now” he says hard. “Why?” Yongguk asks. “Because Yongguk, you are thinking you and I could be together, but you are wrong. We can’t be together okay. Let’s face it I am a and I am sorry I wrote to you, you could come here, because you can’t. You don’t belong here, you need someone else okay” he yells hard.

Yongguk walks closer, but each time Zelo is walking further away. “Then tell me why. Talk to me Zelo, tell me why you can’t stay with me. Tell me who you are and tell me why you lied to me. Why are you a 17 year old ? Why are you here? What is wrong with your old home?” He asks fast.

The tears are showing into Zelo’s eyes and he back away again. He stands against the wall, holding his hands up to his eyes. “Because I don’t have a home” he cried and Yongguk looks caring and nervous on him. He walks closer and let his hands hold around Zelo.

“No one wants me Yongguk. This is the only thing I am good at, please don’t hate me. I don’t want you to love me either, because I am not that worthy. Please don’t stay because you feel bad for me. I am a and that is fine by me. I am 17 yes, but this is my life okay” he says and looks up on the bigger guy.

“How long have you been a ?” he asks and touch his cheek. “Since… Since I was 15” he says sad and looks away. “I was living in outside Seoul in a very poor family. We didn’t have any money, so I needed to do this when I was 15. Now I can’t let go of it and this is the only thing I know. It’s the only thing I know about earning money okay” he says and cry even more.

Yongguk dry his tears away. “I understand” he says and holds him tight. “I understand how scared you might be, but Zelo you need to understand. I wish to be with you, I wish you to move out of here okay” he says and then Zelo shake his head and push Yongguk away.

Of course he is scared that Yongguk is holding him that tight. “I don’t want to okay. I want to stay, this is the only thing I know, I haven’t been in school like you have. I am alone, I don’t have any friends” he says and sinks nervous. “Yongguk nods and then bite his lip. “Let me teach you. We can just be friends and I can teach you how to go to school” he says with a smile, but then Zelo looks at the clock.

He makes big eyes and push Yongguk away “Please leave now” he says hard and run to the door, but Yongguk grab his wrist. “What is wrong, what will happen?” He asks, but Zelo can’t even speak right now.

Someone is knocking on the door and Zelo is looking away as Yongguk open the door. A guy, much older than Yongguk is standing outside the door. Yongguk feel this pain inside, because he know this guy is not here to just talk with Zelo.

He looks at Zelo and he is just looking away. “So this is how you want to do it?” He asks hard and tears run down his cheeks. He then grab Zelo’s shirt and pull him closer. “How dare you do this to me?” He yells. Zelo cries and hold on Yongguk’s chest and trying to pull away, but he isn’t strong enough.

The guy outside takes a few steps back. “I want to protect you Zelo and this is how you are going to thank me” he says. Zelo looks into his eyes “Don’t waste your time on me Yongguk, please leave and let me do my job” he says and then Yongguk is letting go of Zelo’s shirt.

Yongguk storm out from the night club and this pain keep building up inside him. He sit down on a bench and hold his hands on his face. He just can’t believe what just happened, he has lost. He has lost the guy he love. This just can’t be true.  He don’t want it to be true. He is just sitting here and crying, while Zelo is ing with someone.

Then he make his eyes big and looks the way he just walked to get away from the bar “Zelo has never leaned anybetter, so that means that this is not something he really wish, but choosing his own lifestyle is not something he has ever done before.” Yongguk say to himself, but the pain is still big. The tears are still running down, but he know now that maybe can do something if he wants to.