I don't want to be alone!

The man in high heels

Yongguk is sitting in the classroom. He is early as always, always sitting alone before the other students arrive. Suddenly the door open and it's one of his very good friends. "Hey dude, how are you?" The voice asksa nd his friend Jongup is sitting beside him. "Why are you not outside with everyone else?" 

Yongguk just looks away and seems like he doesn't even wants his best friend's compeny. "Just leave me alone Jongup, please I need to think" he says a bit hard. Jongup lift an eyebrow and just laugh. "Come on put yourself together dude. This is a nice day and there is a school party tonight, don't you want to come?" he asks, but Yongguk just shake his head.

Why should he, no one ever wants to talk with him anyway. Why should he take to a party where he would be alone anyway, what does it matter anyway? 

Two other guys walks into the classroom. "Himchan, YoungJae, what are you two doing here?" he asks. They just laughs and Himchan sit down beside Yongguk. "Why are you always like that? You always sit alone and doing nothing. I think it would be great for you to come to that party, don't you think?" Himchan tries. 

Yongguk just shake his head, but is pulled up the chair, by Daehyun. "Come on boy" he says and then drag Yongguk out the classroom. "Where are we going?" Yongguk tries to stop, but all three is pushing him. They walks outside to the schoolyard and then they let go off him. 

"You are going to be social right now okay" Himchan says and jump toward some other students, Yongguk doesn't know. He just look at his friends and then follow them to the other students. There are a few girls and boys who are talking together. 

The girls are smiling big as they see Yongguk and then walks over to him. "You are coming to the party, aren't you?" they asks and he doesn't really seems to know how to react. "Well... Maybe... I don't know" He answer. 

Jongup hold around his neck and smiles to the girls "Of course he is" He says big and happy. Yongguk get this very bad feeling inside as he hear the girls scream like fangirls. "Great" they say, but then the clock is ringing. "Lets get to the class" Jongup says and then walks toward the class again. 

Yongguk just follow him and sit down on his chair again as they arrive. The teacher walks inside and the lesson begins. 

....

....

Jongup is walking with Yongguk on the way home. Yongguk open the door and Kimchi are already standing ready for something to eat. Yongguk nuzzle his head and then let his friend walks inside and close the door. Yongguk give Kimchi some catfood and then looks at Jongup. "Do you want something to eat?" He asks and smiles a bit. Jongup lift his shoulders "Nahh it's okay" he says and walks into the livingroom.

He sit down on the couch and looks at Yongguk who are sitting down beside him. "So what is wrong with you dude? You seems so sad, you know that right?" he asks and mostly hold Yongguk's hand, but oull his hand away. Of course he doesn't want to seems gay, but still he care about his best friend. 

Yongguk are breathing hard and then looks away "Yeah I am okay it's just... I am tired of being alone Jongup" he says and Jongup can't start talking, before Yongguk continues. "I know you are always saying I am sitting alone and everything. I know I am, but I don't know what else to do" he says and Jongup smiles. 

"Take it easy. Come we are going to that party and there you will meet new people and maybe a nice girl" he says and smiles. He tries to sound as friendly as he can, but of course Jongup always thinks more about then anything else. 

"Okay I will go to that stupid party" Yongguk says and Jongup nods. He stands up "Then make yourself ready and we will meet on the school" he says and walks to the door and close the door behind him, leaving Yongguk alone.