I got to tell him

The man in high heels

Yongguk are sitting in his couch and nuzzling his red cat Kimchi. Kimchi are laying on his lap and making cute, small noises. 

Yongguk's breath are slow and it's like everything is slowly vanishing from his mind. His cheeks are still hot after the tears have been running down for the last hour on the way home. 

His brown eyes looks down on his beautiful cat, but his mind is still somwhere else. His mind is at that bar, the day he meet the guy he is calling his first love. 

"Why don't he want me?" Yongguk asks and looks down on Kimchi. "I want to do everything for him and he is just pushing me away. What can I do to make him see how much I really love him and how much I want him. He could live here with me, but I know he doesn't want to" he says sad and looks away.

"I don't know what you can do" a voice says and Daehyun is walking into the living room. Daehyun has been staying here, because he do worry about his friend. Daehyun sits down in the couch and smiles to Yongguk.

"Hey man, it will be okay. Its only one guy you know" he says with a happy voice, even he just want Yongguk to feel better. "He is not just a guy like anyone else Daehyun. I think I love Zelo, I really do love him" he says. 

"Whatever" Daehyun says and giggles. "After all, he must be very beautiful if you want him" Yongguk shake his head, he doesn't want to listen to Daehyun's stupid words. Suddenly he stands up and looks at his friend. "I have to find him... I just... I can't stay like this" he says sad and begin to walk to the door. "I have to tell him what I feel".

Daehyun shake his head "Okay then I will leave" Daehyun says and smiles gently. He walks to the door and put on his shoes and jacket. "Keep yourself safe then" Daehyun says and walks out the door.

Yongguk follow him and lock the door. Then their ways goes apart as Yongguk run to the same bar as a few days ago. He doesn't know what to expect, but no matter what he wants to do his best to keep calm and tell Zelo how he fell.

As he walks inside the bartender is still there, cleaning the floor. "Hey Yongguk what can I do for you?" He says and Yongguk looks around. "Is Zelo around?" He asks, but the bartender shake his head. "I am sorry, but he is not. I haven't heard for Zelo today and he didn't meet up to work. He has stayed away today, I don't know what's wrong".

Yongguk can feel a sort of fear growing inside of him as he run out the bar without a word. "" Yongguk says and as he run toward the town it slowly begins to rain.