chapter 7

The Tales

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH, so fresh!" Yoona said, opening the window. She has taken a bath and eat breakfast with her mother-in-law and husband, because her father-in-law is sick and cannot get out from the bedroom.

"You are fresh too," Taecyeon said, back-hugging Yoona. "I've never been woken up this early ever since the battle." He said, giving a fresh kiss to his wife cheeks.

"What are we going to do today?"

"What do you want to do?" Taecyeon asked back. "Actually, I have things to do, marriage certificate, for sure, and another stuff. Like watching the resident. I have to manage them."

"Well, do what you should do then. I'll be walking around,"

"No, you shouldn't walking around alone,"

"I won't." Yoona took out her tounge, mehrong.

"Okay, okay. I have to go now. Take care of yourself okay?" Taecyeon said as he walked out from the room.

As a princess, Yoona think, is to be a role model of the others. But what kind of role she intend to do? Lovely, lively, or what? It's so hard to choose when you can't be yourself. She afraid if she be herself, who is so playful, she will be hated and gossiped by the people. What should she does now?

"Princess, is there anything you want to do?" Her personal maid asked.

"I don't know," Yoona replied. "Is there something I could do?"

"Hmm," Yoona's personal maid, Hara asked. "Well, today is our sunflower harvest day!"

"Huh?" Yoona asked, curious.

"Well, at this Kingdom, there is a history about sunflower," She said, "When Princess came yesterday, on the way  here, there were a lot sunflower right?"

"Yes, and please, call me Yoong,"

"So, Yoong," Hara shyly called, "There were once said that sunflower means happiness and bring smile to everyone, but at that time, there weren't any sunflower here, so the King at that time, King Soo Hyun, went to find the sunflower. He crossed the sea, and even pretend to be a merchant! But he came back not only with the sunflower, but with a woman, who he choose to be his Queen," Hara smiled. "So, everyone thinks that sunflower indeed bring happiness and smile, since King Soo Hyun is a cruel King."

"That's why there are a lot of sunflowers," Yoona smiled. She, herself, likes romance story but not letting a lot people know.

"So, Yoong, how if you watch us harvest the sunflowers?" Hara asked.

"I would like to help, if I may,"

"B-but," Hara startled. "Prince Taecyeon might will not allowed it,"

"Well, I am so bored here," Yoona make her puppy eyes, wishing to be allow.

"Fine, I'll ask the Queen's permission," Hara sighed and go out.

A minutes later...

"The queen allowed," Hara said as she went in to the room.

"Really?" Yoona jumped in happiness. "Let's go!"

Hara just shook her head, looking at the weird princess. Well, yeah, Yuri is like that too, but it's different. Yuri can go around as she wants, and know a lot of people here, but Yoona? She is just the new princess. I should help her, though, Hara thought. She followed the jumping Yoona before she stopped because a shadow stop in front of her.

"Hara, what are you doing?" He whispered.

His face has been always cold... ever since that day. Nothing can change his face... nothing can. His laugh never been laugh, his smile has never been real smile.

"I'm guiding the princess, as the order." Hara replied.

"Do not forget what I asked you for,"

"Look, *Bachelor Junhyung," Hara said, "I have things to do, and absolutely do not want to understand what you asked,"

"Goo Hara," Junhyung said in threatening voice. "Do not make me angry, remember that," He said and left to a room.

From behind the wall at the corner, Yoona show her face, "You are not going, Hara?" She asked.

"I'm coming!" Hara said, walking faster to Yoona, not looking back.

Junhyung just glare at the scene he saw.

[*Bachelor means a man hasn't married, but in my story, I make *Bachelor means that he was one of the richest or someone who has the absolute power. -not power like reading mind, okay- just power. If you get what I mean. But if you don't, please comment.]

 

"Why were you stuck back there?" Yoona asked as they were walking towards the fields.

"Eh, nothing," Hara replied.

Yoona was curious, but she ended it there, though.

"There's the field!!" Hara said, cheer up the mood.

Yoona's eyes grew bigger in a flash and she run towards the fields.

Everyone was surprise that the princess is there.

Then the queen came to greet Yoona.

"I heard you want to help harvesting the sunflower. Well, please do," The queen smiled in a warm smile. "I want to do it too, but my back has been hurting me,"

Yoona just giggles. "I'm sure you will be good soon."

"Of course,"

Yoona then bowed, walking to the field. She greeted all the people and all the people smiled at her cares.

After lunch, Yoona back to do the harvest, and almost half of it was her doing.

"Princess Yoona, please get some rest, your back will hurt if you continue," A grandma said while harvesting.

"Ah, anio," Yoona looked at the grandma and stood up, helping the grandma. "Halmeoni is the one who should getting some rest. Hara!" She called.

"Yes?" Hara showed up. Her eyes full of shock as she looked at the old woman. "Queen's mother!"

Yoona startled and looked at Hara then the grandma. "Mwo?"

"Princess Yoona, this is Prince Taecyeon's grandma!" Hara even forget to call her Yoong due to surprise.

Yoona then fainted.

 

At the dinner

"So, halmeoni makes her fainted because of the fact?" Taecyeon couldn't help but laugh.

"I was really surprise," Yoona defend herself, frowning.

"She is a cute girl," Halmeoni praised. "I'm so glad you marry her, Taecyeon," Halmeoni said. "But when was the married? Why wouldn't I invited?"

"Well, halmeoni, we don't throw a wedding." Taecyeon replied. "Father is sick and no way we make the wedding,"

"Oh, come on," Halmeoni said. "If I meet up with your dad tonight, he will definetly get up from the bed quickly."

"Omoni," The Queen called, "Talking about the king, shouldn't you be visiting him by now?"

"As caring as before," Halmeoni sniffed.

"Is that a bad thing?" Yoona asked.

"Of course it's not!" Halmeoni said while laughing. "What a pure girl you got here, Taec," Halmeoni said. "Aahh," She stopped laughing and take a long breath. "Being an old woman means hard taking breath,"

"That's why halmeoni, you need a lot of rest. Do not hurt your back like that time," Taecyeon advised.

"You, little brat, where is my Yuri?" She asked.

A long silence.

"She is married." Taecyeon broke the silence. "With the south prince."

"An old man?!"

"Prince, halmeoni, a prince," Taecyeon said. "It's Yoona's brother."

"So, you married the prince's sister, and he married your sister," Halmeoni said while thinking. "Hmm, interesting,"

"Well, halmeoni, you really need to visit dad now," Taecyeon said, wiping his mouth. "I'll be in my room with Yoona,"

Yoona looked at him in surprise. In her eyes was written, 'what? I haven't said I have eaten,'.

"I'll wait until you finish eating," He said, making her to eat quickly.

"Be careful, do not choke," The queen advised.

Yoona nodded.

Finally she finished her food and she bowed to the elders and leave the room.

"What is it?" Yoona asked.

"What did you do today?"

"I have been harvesting the sunflowers! It was so much fun."

"Great, and you will be tanned like Yuri,"

"Does Yuri love to do that too?"

"Well, she isn't just into that, she helps people around in our kingdom. She was known as the playful princess here."

"I can be playful too," Yoona said. "Just, at my country, playful is not allowed. Especially the princesses."

"That's why you were so cold back there,"

"I was cold to you because Krystal wanted you,"

"Yeah, but I'm happy because I choose you, bubbling princess."

"Do not call me that," Yoona said, opening their bedroom door.

"Oh, come on," Taecyeon said,  closing the door.

"What are we going to do in our room? It's not time for sleep though," Yoona suddenly realize that they have nothing to do inside their room.

"Well, I have been thinking since the morning, that..." He talked slowly, taking off his tunic, "...you know, I have never been desperate talking to woman about my needs, but now... I just did." He said, taking off his clothes, letting her to see his muscular well-built body.

"What are you saying?" Yoona still innocently asked.

"Your brother does has talked about man's needs. You don't understand?"

"Not, not really." Yoona confessed.

"It's good, I should be the one teaching you." Taecyeon said, walking to her and wrapped his arms around her beautiful waist, "Are you ready to learn?" He isn't asking for answer, he just wanting to . His fingers untieing her gown's back strap slowly. Then he whisper on her ear with his husky voice, "Let's enjoy the night."

 

"Stop it, Bachelor Junhyung, I told you I wouldn't help you out!" Hara whispered in mad voice.

She was in her room when Junhyung knocked and she opened the door, and he went in swiftly and closed the door.

"You have to!" Junhyung shouted in a low voice.

All the house wall, except the King's and Prince's room, is not thick.

"Stop it!" Hara shouted.

Junhyung grabbed Hara's shoulder. "Hara,"

"Please, get out," Hara said, releasing her shoulder from his grip.

"I'll come back, remember that," Junhyung said.

Hara closed the door and falls to the floor.