Our First Met

The Tales

There once said, "In order to win the battle of love, you need to fight." That's sentence is hated by Im Yoona, the King's first daughter. She has a sister, but not by the same mom. Her father, how to say, is a erted person. Everytime he walked, no, not walking, goes to the city, if there's a woman who catched his eyes, he will definetely take her. And with God wise, the King is not handsome at all, and woman will not drool over him. If there were, it must be because money.

"Princess Im," the maid called her, who was wondering around at the window, looking out. "Your sister is here." Yoona's sister name Soo Jung, but she preferred to be called as Krystal because one of the man she ever likes said she shine like Krystal. Krystal, however, never giving a good behaviour towards Yoona as she think Yoona just someone who just share dad with her. But still, Krystal is younger.

"What is it?" Yoona asked after she and Krystal sit at the sofa inside her room.

"Father asked me to told you that the Prince from the west will come to marry one of us. So be prepared." Krystal said, but Yoona could sense something wrong.

"If there's one of us that should be married, it should be me first since I'm older." Yoona said, and she could feel that Krystal let out a sigh. Yoona know what's the point of Krystal coming to her room, sitting, and talking. It's because she doesn't want to be marry so fast, so come asking for help without saying the word 'help'. "Is that all you want to say?"

"Huh?" Krystal startled and answered, "Yes. And he will come tonight." She left with a grin on her face. How Yoona wants to wipe that smile. Yoona called her maid to prepared water for bath and gown for the night.

As Krystal said, at night 7 pm, a loud noise heard from the palace outside, as the marching band to welcome the Prince. Yoona looked out from her window but she couldn't see his face.

"Princess, is the prince good looking?" asked Seohyun, her friend, married to Jung Yonghwa, the academic minister. "I don't know, I couldn't see his face. I wish he is a good person." And with that, Seohyun done her job without saying anything.

 

Taecyeon known as the Strongest Prince and he wish that his bride will be strong too. He has a sister that people say beauty, but Taecyeon know the meaning behind the beauty word. Princess Yuri, his little sister, got S line body and every gown that she wear show it obviously. What Taecyeon know about this family is that the that the King has two wives, and two princesses. But, he has also a son, who hasn't come home yet, still in battlefield and said will be at the palace soon. It sacrificed to talk about the prince because the King didn't want to worry much as he believed his son. And Taecyeon clueless about the prince name, and the prince known as the Handsome, also playboy.

"Please, come in." the minister said, and Taecyeon surprised that the minister still a young man. Around his age for sure. "We are delighted with your visit, and we wished you will stay here for a while."

"Let's skip the chit chat part. You may think I'm harsh, but no, I'm just a person who didn't like taking time for so long."

"Who do you think you are, talking like that to the minister?" a girl voice was heard from nowhere.

"And who are you, dare talking to me like that?" The girl showed up and she is very beautiful except the fact that she is glaring at him.

"I'm the princess. Who are you?"

"I'm the prince." Taecyeon smiled, looking at her face that looks like eating something too salt.

"You're the prince?" she asked like whispering. What happened to this girl? Taecyeon nodded.

"Sister," Another girl's voice heard.

"What is it, Soo Jung?" The girl asked in very firm tone.

"Father called us," She said sweetly.

They left after bowing to Taecyeon and others.

 

"I didn't really like the girl," Yuri said in disgusted way.

"Which girl do you mean?" Taecyeon asked, still thinking about the princess.

"The last one. She seems like is acting when talking to the first. You know I could predict, right? The first girl, I adore her. The first who talked back to you. It's not like we could see it every time." She smiled playfully.

"Then which one do you want to be my bride?"

"The first, of course. Your life will be boring if your bride listen to you. You need someone like her."

"Ah, you have made your decision." Taecyeon smiled.

A loud march heard, and this time not because Taecyeon.

"What is it?" Yuri asked, agitated to know.

"I don't know. Minister, what is that?"

The young minister looked out from the window. "Ah, Prince Nichkhun has come back."

"You mean the prince?"

"Yes, our prince," The minister smiled.