Our First Met

The Tales

A loud march heard, and this time not because Taecyeon.

"What is it?" Yuri asked, agitated to know.

"I don't know. Minister, what is that?"

The young minister looked out from the window. "Ah, Prince Nichkhun has come back."

"You mean the prince?"

"Yes, our prince," The minister smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

"The prince name is Nichkhun?" Taecyeon asked.

The minister nodded. "Prince Taecyeon, let me bring you to your room. Get some rest. We will wake you up at 8 o'clock for dinner."

"And my sister?"

"I don't want to rest. I want to looked around, may I?" Yuri asked playfully. Her appearance make the atmosphere better.

"Sure, Princess," The minister smiled. "Do you need accompany?"

"No, I love to walk on my own." She said.

Yuri smiled and go.

------------------------------

Yuri walked around the palace and she saw a garden outside. Her face brighten up and she run towards to the garden. "Whoo!" She shouted in happness. She walked slowly, and see a square of crimson flower and run quickly there. She sit on the ground, taking a deep breath and letting it out. "This place is so beautiful." Yuri talked alone, one of her bad habit. You know, bad habit dies hard. "How I want to live in place like this!" She smiled happily.

The guard have gone to looked after the front gate, back gate, side gate, wherever the gate are. So, the garden aren't guard by anyone. Yuri still sitting on the ground, sniffing the flower. She crawled from one flower to another flower. Then she heard stepfoot and her alert sense wake up. Yuri stand and turn, just to see a guy in fine silk cloth walking towwards her. "Who are you?" Yuri didn't know why, but it feel dangerous to be around that guy.

"I am Prince Nichkhun. And who are you?" Prince Nichkhun said, his hair not black, more shining brown.

"I am Princess Yuri and come with my brother because he is going to find a bride." Yuri explain.

"I didn't know that." He is suspicious with Yuri.

"You were overseas." Yuri said playfully. "I am tired, and I'm going to get some rest." Yuri trying to run away. She almost walked passed him if he didn't suddenly grabbed Yuri's waist. "Go away! Don't you dare touch me!" Yuri's eyes filled with embarassment. "I'll forgive you, but never ever touch me!" She walked backwards.

"If you were a princess, you wouldn't suddenly run away. " He explained, no sorry word or expression was showed on his face. "I shall take you back to your room. I'll you. It's night and no princess allowed to walk alone at the garden."

"I don't need you permission." Yuri said coldly. "And you don't need to me. I'll asked thm" She said, pointing at some maid.

"I'm forcing to you. It's my area and you will listen to me." He said, giving his arm.

Yuri bite her lower lips but walked with him.