Time is ticking.

The Tales

It has been six month already after their life as a married couple, and everyone could see how they bond to love each other and how they care of each other.

Yet, in every life, there's always people who don't like them being together, don't like to see them.

Krystal's marriage is a fail and she cursed Yoona because of it.

#Flashback

It was Krystal's marriage day.

Everyone come along to the wedding ceremony and congratulate the couple.

But the groom saw a woman... that more beautiful than Krystal and ended up canceling the marriage.

The marriage can't be cancelled and they have to live together no matter what, but Krystal was always hurted by his action.

His name is Choi Minho, and he fell in love to Kwon Yuri, who was married to Nichkun Horvejkul.

Krystal hates Yuri and people agreed why. But why she hated Yoona was just too much.

It's not like Yoona's fault that Minho fell in love with Yuri.

"She hates you, Minho, she hates you!" Krystal shouted to Minho.

"Shut up!" Minho shouted back, holding himself not to cursed his wife.

"That Kwon Yuri is my step-sister-in-law!" She yelled, hitting Minho. "How could you do that to me?!"

They were in their room, and their voices were echoing at the mansion.

"I love her!" Minho shouted, opening the door.

"Minho," She called, in her voice was warning tone. "Do not leave this room!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!"

"I'm your WIFE!" She cried.

"And you should listen to me!" Minho shouted,  walking away.

She fall on her knees.

Yoona stepped in to the room. Her mom told her to visit Krystal and so she did.

"Kry-Krystal, are you okay?!" Yoona shouted, running over to Krystal.

"Why are you here?" Krystal glared at Yoona.

"Omma told me to visit you."

Krystal let out a sly smile. "You're here just to mock at me, ain't you?!"

Yoona shook her head. "Why are you thinking that way?"

"Because you love to see me hurt!"

"That's not right, and you know it." Yoona said.

"Don't pretend as if you care about me." Krystal shot an ice glare.

"I care about you." Yoona confessed.

"Shut up!" Krystal shouted, covering her ears. "Don't pretend as if you care."

"I don't care what you said, but I do care about you."

"SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!" Krystal said. "This all happens because of you!" She suddenly yelled.

"W-what?"

"Right, if you just let me be the one who married Ok Taecyeon, I don't need to feel betrayed and cheated like this!"

What the...? Yoona thought. Krystal's assuming was just ridiculous. "Don't say non-sense."

"No, if I was married to Ok Taecyeon, I will be feeling happy more than now." She said, remembering the scene she saw. Yes, she is the black figure who watch Taecyeon and Yoona.

"Krystal, you are weary."

"I'm not." Krystal shouted.

"I'm leaving."

"You better go." Krystal turned, and throwed herself on her bed.

#END OF FLASHBACK

 

Yoona sighed.

"Why, Yoong?"

"Just remembering that Krystal mad at me..." Yoona spoke, but her voice slowly disappeared.

"You know she was just hurt because being cheated."

"I know.."

"Honey, please stop being sad."

"Taec," Yoona called, leaning her head on his chest.

"Hmm?"

"I want to drink tea, would you like some?" She stood up right away, walking to the door.

"Ok," Taecyeon replied, closing his eyes.

 

At the same time, Hara's room.

"Don't play with me, Hara," Junhyung warned.

"I don't play with you." And I never want too, Hara thought.

"Are their feelings not enough for you to kill him now?" Junhyung glared.

"Not yet." Hara replied. "Why don't you just find another person? I won't tell anyone, just let me off with this killing plan!" She fell on her knees. "I beg you."

"Hara," Junhyung looked at her. "You are the choosen one." He said. "I need you to make this plan swiftly."

"Stop asking me," Hara covered her ears. "I really can't bring myself to kill people. Most of all, I can't do it to Princess Yoona,"

"Hara," Junhyung glared.

Hara looked away.

"I don't want to say anything else, but you know what I'm capable of, so I'll just say a sentence. Time is ticking." He said. "We don't have much time left." And he left the room.

 

Hara was walking to the kitchen when she saw Yoona.

"Princess," Hara called, "What are you doing?"

"I'm making tea for me and Taecyeon."

Hara smiled. Yoona was so sweet towards her husband.

"It has a good smell."

"I know." Yoona smiled. "You want some too, Hara?"

"No, thanks." Hara said.

"Anyway..." Yoona asked. "Would you accompany me to market tomorrow evening?"

"Sure," Hara said. "But why? If you want to buy something, you could've told someone."

"I want to go by myself."

Hara nodded and back to her room.

If I do this... Hara sighed. I should do this to help Yoona...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is short and I know this seems so... out of the plot.. but I am in the state of looking for idea. Hope you guys forgive me for this chapter!