The Long Dinner

The Tales

8 o'clock

Taecyeon has waken up by his own and get ready as soon as he woke up. At 8 , the servant called him to go to the dinner room.

Taecyeon's POV

"Where is my sister?" I asked the servant.

"Her room was placed beside your room, but now, her room place across the Prince room."

"Prince Nichkhun?" I asked annoyedly.

"Yes."

"Why?" I began to feel uneasy.

"We don't know, it's the prince order."

The conversation stop, and I think, the prince order? How funny. What kind of prince is that? I reached the dinner room and there, sitting the King, both queens and the princesses.

"Where is my sister?" I asked the servant once again, as my sister isn't there.

"At her room."

"Tell her to come quickly." I said firmly.

"Please sit," the butler said, pulling out a chair, across the King.

"Prince Taecyeon, I've heard a lot about you." The King said proudly.

"Really?"

"Yes, you are known as the strongest at the battlefield." The King continue. "I heard that you are kind, and smart. I never know it until I see you by myself. And they said you are good-looking,"

"Let's skip the part you don't know the reason I'm here. You asked me to come to choose one of your girl as my bride."

The King startled a bit.

Then the princess who dare to talked back to me said, "You asked him to come. I thought he came by himself. Is this a new kind of trading?"

"Yoona!  Don't talked back to your father," One of the woman, who looked older said.

Just then Yuri come and bowed sit beside me.

"Let me introduce you to my little sister, Princess Yuri." I said, after stand up, and Yuri stand to bowed once again.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Yuri said and her soft voice makes everyone couldn't take eyes of her.

Maybe not because of that. Yuri skin is tan, she is unlikely like other princess, who stay their day inside the house, Yuri always playfully run from the garden to rooftop. And everything that could be done outside the house. Then a man wearing silk cloth come and bowed, sit, on the King side. He must be the prince, I thought.

"Let me introduce myself," He said. "I am Prince Nichkhun."

"Please seat," The King said, "Let's eat."

The food bring by the servants smell really good.

Taecyeon's POV end

 

Yoona's POV

I still hate the fact that my dad asked them to come, not on their own. It feels like my dad selling us to the Prince. Duh.... what is it... I take a glance at him. He is chatting happily with his sister. While us, on the other hand, very cold together. It's like there is warm side and ours is cold side. How lame....

      <----------------- It's look like that. But the table is longer.

Finally, the dinner end, but because the prince busy, he needs to choose one of us tomorrow morning. I'm scared. What if he choose me not my sister?

#FLASHBACK

7pm, on the way to dad's room

"I don't know that the Prince is that handsome." Krystal sudden confessed. What she said similar to : 'If I know earlier that he is handsome, I definitely will make him mine.'

"So?" I pretended to be stupid or (?) wish to be stupid that time.

"I like him." She said, and I gnashing my teeth one more time.

In fact,  I bite my lower lips to prevent me saying something stupid. "You want him." The stupid lips betray the owner and opened.

"I know you'll understand. Make him hate you." That what she said.

#END OF Yoona's POV

 

Nichkhun's POV

I've made up my mind.

When I escorted Yuri back to her room, which then I switch across to mine, I know why am I doing it. I want her. It's not because of love; I don't believe such thing. She is the first girl who didn't shy to confess what's on her mind andshe is also a strong-willed girl.

She told me, "You aren't as handsome as I heard you were."

"Really?" I asked.

We chatted again on the way t o her room and when we've done, I got to my room and  servant tod me to get ready for dinner. After I'm done, I about to asked her go together but she already went there alone.

Finally the dinner done.

I stand up and say, "I will announce something." I take a deep breath. "i will marry this year and I've  choosen the bride. I just not sure she will accept me or not."

"Who are yoou going to give your hand to?" The King asked.

I walked to Yuri while saying, "If I may, no, If I'm worth to have her." I kneel down as I reached her seat. "Princess Yuri, will you take my hand in marriage?" I asked, thinking of the most romantic term. I give her my hand, hoping she'll take it.

"I..."

Nichkhun's POV END

 

Yuri's POV

I am eating when Nichkhun talks. And all of sudden he kneel down 5 inches behind my sit. I looked at him, our eyes met. What I know he is saying only :

"Will you take my hand in marriage?"

"I..." I don't know what to say. I mean it. I never got a proposal before.

The next thing I know, Taecyeon take out his sword and pointed right on Nichkhun's neck. Stupid Nichkhun only looked back to Taecyeon with 'challenge' look.

"Give me a reason you want to marry my sister. You just met her today."

I stand up and pushed Taecyeon back. "Oppa." I whispered.

"Because I like her." Nichkhun said. "I'll take a good care of her."

"Yuri, do you want to marry him?" Taecyeon asked me.

Right, I have to make a decision. I am 20 and no one even propose me. But this man, I just meet him today, and it's hard to accept. But what if no one want me? I have to choose and it's now. And how if I back to my kingdom and turn 21, 22, 23, 24, until thirty without any proposal? My mouth opened and one word come out, that would changes my whole word : "Yes." I said and Nichkhun slowly stand up, hold my hand and pull me with him to his dad.

"I will marry her." Nichkhun announce firmly.

END OF YURI'S POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon sat on the living room, with the King, the queens and the princesses. "Let me introduce you to my first daughter, Im Yoona." The King said. He pointed the girl who still glaring at him and he couldn't help but smile. Then the king pointed the younger girl, "This is my second daughter, Im Soo Jung." Soo Jung give her best smile and bowed.

Taecyeon's POV

Actually, I'm planning to choose the younger one. But somehow, making the older angry is more fun. The younger one has manner, prettier, and better? But Yuri will kick me if I choose the younger one. So.... I'll choose the older one.

"How old are the princesses?" I asked.

"Yoona is 20 and Soo Jung is 17." The King smiled. "Take your time to choose my daughters. You should rest now. You have to depart tomorrow, right?"

"I have thought about it and I choose to delay..." If the situation make me able to, I think and continue, "About my sister. She will marry your son and my parents have to see him. I'll send message for them to come, but maybe they will not be able too. So, let's say this, as I go back to my land, they have married. Do you understand? They will only do the important thing for marriage, bowed to each others and thing. But when the party held, maybe I will have back to my land." Taecyeon said.

"The one that will accept it or not isn't me but them." The King said, Yuri and Nichkhun have gone back to their room for rest and left before talk about their marriage.

"I agree." Taecyeon said firmly, stand up, "I'll go now."

"My daughters will accompany you." The King said.

------------------------------

Yoona's POV

Father, I'm not going to forgive you. You have a group of maids to him and you asked us. Well, Krystal might be happy but I'm angry. I'm so tired and when we already half to his room, I simply said, "Soo Jung, I'll go to my room. Take care of the prince."

Soo Jung grinned.

Urgh! I'm helping you. But before I walked away, the PRINCE walked towards me and said, "Where are your room? I'll take you there."

"No, you don't need to do that. My sister will bring you to your room." I said, walking away.

Then I felt him holding my hand and said, "I said I will. Follow me."

Dang you! Krystal is glaring at me, I feel that! I walked and he follow me.

"Soo Jung." I said. "Are you going to follow me or not?"

"I'll just rest." She said coldly.

After she left, Taecyeon said, "I knew she is lying."

"What?" We already half-way to my room in silence when he suddenly talked. And all of sudden a gasp and those words!

"Your sister. I sensed she is lying. Is her behaviour always good?" And I couldn't lie if this man going to choose her.

"Are you going to choose her?" I asked, begin to walk again.

"Are you jealous?" He asked and smiled.

He show off his big teeth too much. "Shut up, big teeth."

His face changes and the next thing I know, he is standing in front of me, his hands hold my upper arms in extraordinary strenght. "What did you say, little girl?"

This is the first time of my life scared of a man like him. This couldn't be right, I never scared of anyone. Not even him. I tried to look against his eyes, but it's really hard. By God's sake, I'm scared and nothing make me feel even better. I looked at him once again, I put all my effort and whisper, "Sorry."

Well, Im Yoona, what the heck with your voice? I'm shaking/trembling. Could you believe it? Me, the strong Im Yoona, trembling? Well, due to shockness, I'll let it go. But twice, no way. Nothing could make me scared anymore.

Then :

"I'll choose, Im Yoona." He smirked. "I'll you till here."

Then he walked away, leaving me in awe.