The Life ~ Taecyoon

The Tales

Yoona wake up and found that it's not her room.

Yoona's POV

I forget I'm a married woman now. Taecyeon is still sleeeping beside me, not wearing anything except pants. I smiled, he must be really tired.

#Flashback

We arrived at the palace at eight and he quickly went to a room, so I follow him. We reached the room and there stand a woman and actually she's the queeen. "Mother," Taecyeon said, and I bowed and keep my head down. "How is father?"

"Not good?" His mom said in worry and her head look behind us, searching someone. "Where's Yul?" His mom looked around and saw me. "Who is this girl?"

I remain quiet.

"She's my bride. Yul, she's married too."

His mom touch her head and almost fell down. "What's happening?"

"I went to the North and the King asked me to choose one of his daughter as my bride. I choose her. About Yul, she's married to the North Prince." explain Taecyeon.

"Her brother?" The queen asked.

Taecyeon nodded. "I'll go to see father," Then he left me with his mom.

"So, what's your name" The queen sudden question makes me startled.

"Im Yoona imnida." I keep my head down, but my voice sure is loud.

"Look at me little girl." I slowly look up and look at her. "You have such beautiful face, he didn't choose wrong. But I wonder about yourself. Please sit," The queen pinted a chair and I sit. "Tell me about yourself."

"I am not a perfect girl." I started. "I got a lot of lackness, and I never think am I good to other person or not. I just know what I make is for their best. Sometime, when I think about it, I feel so selfish. I have a sister, a younger one and I wonder why your son choose me over her." I keep bubbling around, forget who a I talking to, ".... and the worst, thhhey told me that I'm best in bubbling..."

"You're doing it," A voice butted in, and I turned, looking at Taecyeon who was standing there in front of the door.

"Hah?" I asked stupidly.

"You were bubbling." Taecyeon said.

I blushed, I know I were, my hands automatically cover my face. When I uncovered my face, his mom is smiling and said, "This girl is funny, I'm proud you choose her." The queen approached me and give me a hugged. It's warm and I got mom feeling, so I wrapped my hand, hugging her back, and I smiled unknownly. "Both of you have to rest now." Then she left into the room.

Taecyeon lead me to his room or now called as our room. I was very surprised when I looked at his room. It was painted in navy blue and there's a balcony which show us the beautiful night. "Whoa!!!" I jumped as I get in. "It's so pretty here." I stand at the balcony, expressing my feeling with glowing face. Seriously, I never ever been at the place like this.

Suddenly he grabbed my waist, wrapping his arms around my waist. "This is the first time I see you like this. You are so thin, Princess."

"Call me Yoong. My close friend call me that."

"Yoong? As in alligator?" He bagan to chuckles.

"Laugh as much as you want, Prince. When I laugh, I look like an alligator." I raise my shoulder.

"Then call me Taec." He said. "Aren't you cold?"

"I'm fine." I lied. I don't want to sleep so fast. Thinking of it is a bit scary.

"Go change your cloth, we are going to sleep."

"Aren't we supposed to take a bath?" I asked, I felt really smell, and sticky.

"Then go, I'll use my father's."

I take a bath and it's really good. So warm.

After taking a bath, both of us went back to our room. He smiled to me, so I smiled back. He jumped to the bed but I'm still standing. I really think a lot about this bed. Should I sleep beside him? Well, yeah, we are now husband and wife but... I still don't know him.

"Why don't you lay down?" Taecyeon asked.

Yoona walked to the bed and sit, but reject to lay down.

"Lay down, Yoong." Taecyeon said.

"Taec, why don't we talk instead of sleeping?" I said, lean her back on the wall.

"What do you want to talk about?" Taecyeon looked at her, still laying down.

"Everything." I sighed and looked at Taecyeon. "We become husband and wife without knowing our personalities. Began with our quarrel, ended up like this. I just want to know things about you that I don't know. From my view, you are a strong guy but kind with girl. You loves your family a lot and care about them. I know when I accept you, you will care with me too, no matter what, because I'm your wife."

"Really? I guess you don't know that I play with girls a lot."

Yoona felt slightly jealous and angry but she replied, "You know them back then, but now you have me." Yoona's face red as she realize what she say. "I mean that now I'm your wife and I know that because my brother used to say those words to. And all guys would have done it because they cannot live without girl in the war area. They need girls for their need, that's what my brother say, even though I don't really understand what he mean."

"Oh," Taecyeon said. "What about you? Tell me about yourself."

"I... maybe a stubborn girl. It's what I thought, but I don't really can describe what or how myself is. I need someone to look for me and now, it's you the one who has the right to do it. I can't tell you about me, you need to see it by yourself." I said, laying down to the bed. "Are you usually sleep with candle on or not?" Yoona asked.

"Not." Taecyeon simply answered. "I'll turn off the candle."

I just keep silence as Taecyeon get up from the bed and turn the candle off. Now us both are in the dark in silence.

"It's awkward, ain't it?" Taecyeon broke the silence when he already laying down on the bed. "I want to know you well. May I... hugged you?" He asked. Well, he did it before, but it's because he didn't really concsious.

"You are my husband, so you may." I answered shuttering, my heart was bumping around.

Taecyeon lean closer to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "Will we ever love each other?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know. We still got a lot of time, anyway." I replied, her cheeks get red as she-truthfully-like how Taecyeon hugged me. It's warm.

So we chatted all night long about ourselves.

END OF YOONA'S POV

#FLASHBACK

Yoona get up slowly as she doesn't want to wake him up.

to  be continued..