Two Years Later

The Tales

It was a long-day, but she couldn’t help but feeling happy.

 

Hara has come back home with the news that elating them.

 

“So, you mean, we have to take the ship again?!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

Truthfully, the first time they went on a ship, Yoona felt her blood rush in happiness. The thing is, she likes to be on the ship.

 

“Yeah, but I don’t know where this one is going.” Hara said.

 

“Oh, who cares!” Yoona smiled. “At least I could be on the ship! You know how I love ships.”

 

Hara smiled. She really loved Yoona for being carefree, despite the situation they were in.

 

At these two years, they had been running away. It’s not like they want it, but the situation force them too.

 

Now, they are in the middle of the conversation of another running away plan again.

 

 

Junhyung looked around in displeasure.

 

He was sitting in one of a brothel, wishing that his mind would somehow get away from Hara's bright smile.

 

But that wasn't as easy as killing people.

 

For two years, he went here and there to find her, but he never got the chance. Everytime he has tracked her down, the next day she would disappear, just like that, vanished.

 

Two years ago, when Taecyeon summoned him, he had a feeling why.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Bachelor Junhyung,” The man said, “The prince wants to meet you.”

 

Junhyung's eyes snapped opened and he nodded at the informer. "I'll be there." He stood up and followed the man.

 

Once he reached there, he bowed and was asked to sit down in front of the prince.

 

"What are your purpose, Prince Taecyeon, for calling me?"

 

Taecyeon's eyes was fulled of tiredness but determination. "Do you know where my wife is?"

 

His question was replied by, "No, I don't."

 

"I heard that you have some sort of chemistry with her personal maid, Goo Hara, who also disappear that day."

 

Junhyung felt a spang in his heart. "Yes, I do have some sort of chemistry with her." His mouth opened and those words came out without thinking.

 

Taecyeon seemed surprised. "Did she not tell you where she's going?"

 

"No. We have a fight and she left." He said smoothly. It was not a lie, but not a truth either.

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yes." Junhyung replied.

 

"You may go." Taecyeon said, his eyes lid closed in sadness.

 

Junhyung doesn't let that out of his eyes, though. And somehow he could felt the same sadness the Prince is having.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Back to the reality, Junhyung drank a sake in one-shot.

 

"Whoa, Mr. Yong, you are very masculine!" A giggled beside him, clinging onto his arms as the other one poured down another sake to the little cup he's holding.

 

Junhyung grunted in response.

 

"Mr. Yong, would you like to..." The brought his hand to her . "Squeeze it?"

 

Junhyung stood up abruptly and spat in disgust, "No, and will never I do that."

 

He left the brothel with mind still full of Hara.

 

 

"Taecyeon." The queen called.

 

"Yes, mother?" Taecyeon asked.

 

"I have something to tell you.." She started shakily.

 

"What is that, mother?"

 

"You see, a King couldn't rule the world without a Queen..." She trailed off. "I was thinking if you might want to..."

 

"No, mother!" Taecyeon shouted in furious. "There's no way I'm going to marry another person. I have a wife already."

 

"Yes, a wife that wasn't beside you." His mother stated bitterly. She loved her daughter-in-law dearly, but when it comes to ruling the world, she has to make her son get a new wife. "A King has to have a son."

 

"Mother." Taecyeon seemed hurt. "I cannot marry another woman in my life."

 

"Then take a concubine." His mother suggested. She herself was digusted when she said the word, but she couldn't help it. "You have to."

 

"I'm waiting my wife to come back. Final decision." He said, turning around to leave.

 

 

Yoona felt shiver down her spine.

 

"What is it, Yoona?"

 

"Someone is talking about me, I guess." Yoona replied, facing Hara.

 

"Maybe not." Hara said.

 

Both of them sighed and looked the front. Everything around them was water, and the ship is sailing uncontrollably.

 

"The waves is too big, don't you think?" Yoona asked.

 

"Hmm." That was Hara's reply.

 

She has a feeling something not good will happened. But what is it?

 

Her answered came when a man shouted, "I can see South Korea's realm already!"

 

Yoona and Hara both startled and looked at each other.

 

*Oh, no.*

 

 

[A/N : They've came back! Teheee~ I know it's weird because it's only one chapter they separated, and then came back. But oh well, I know you guys didn't want the story to get so longgg. Hehe, so guys, what do you think of this chapter!???

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED, GUYS! MUACH!]