Eight.

The Tales

"Soo Jung is going to married?" Yoona shouted as she read the envelope she got.

Her husband, who are sitting next to her looked at her in a flash. "Don't shout. Remember, you're a Queen."

"Not yet," Yoona hissed.

She got an envelope written that Im Soo Jung is going to married. And it stated she will be staying at Taecyeon's Palace for few days, since Yoona's stepmother asked her to visit Yoona before she got married.

But, Yoona thought, that wasn't really important.

"Anyway, is Soo Jung going to married? Who's the guy?" He asked.

She just looked at the envelope.

Krystal is just a 15-year-old girl! Well, Yoona herself only 17, actually. But, that doesn't mean anything. Married in an early age was common at that time. But, it just wrong.

"Yoong, what happened?" Taecyeon asked.

"How old are you?" Yoona suddenly asked.

"20," Taecyeon replied. "But why are you asking that?"

"Nothing." Yoona get back her mind and stood up. She and Taecyeon were sitting while doing their own bussiness. "I will change my clothes, Soo Jung will come in any time."

Taecyeon nodded his head.

Yoona left with Hara.

 

*Marching Bands*

Yoona looked outside the window. It was 6 PM and she was sure it was Krystal coming.

"Hara, you have prepared a room for our guest, right?"

"Yes, Princess." Hara replied.

"I guess you should call me princess as my sister going to be here for few days. I really like it when you called my name, but my sister... she is not going to let you go if you call my name." Yoona sighed.

Hara just simply smiled. Then she frowned as she saw a black figure behind the pilar in the room where she was in with Yoona. "Princess, I guess you should be at the living room waiting for your sister."

Yoona nodded as she failed notice Hara's frightened face.

As Yoona walked away from the room, Hara silently stopped her track behind Yoona and sneakily went back to the room.

As she opened the door, her hand was pulled by the figure she saw.

"You noticed me," He said.

"Of course," Hara said, looking in his eyes. "Don't do this ever again," She plead.

"Look, I have something to tell you." He said, grinning. "I guess... your parents would be under a lot pressure if they find out that their daughter, who became the Princess' maid, actually loving the Prince, right?"

"I don't know what are you saying!" She whispered, showing anger in her eyes. "Don't tell me you're going to made it!"

"I can just tell the Ministers, ain't I? They will probably believing me more than they trust you," He smirk.

"You know I don't love the Prince or having any feelings towards him," She hissed at him, almost wanting to kick him.

"Tell me your answer, do you want to help me or I would accused you for loving the Prince?" He whispered.

"You can't do that to me!" Her round-eyes almost break into tears. And she does.

"Shh, do not cry. What if the Princess see you cry? What if she asked you?" He muttered in threatening voice, using his thumb to wipe away her tears. "What will you answer?"

"I-"

"Hara!" Yoona's voice echoing in the hallway. "Hara, where are you?!"

"I have to leave, but remember, tonight, I need your answer," With that, he leaves her alone in the room.

Hara wiped her tears away as opened the door and show herself in the hallway. "I'm here, Princess!"

"Where were you?" Yoona asked worriedly. "More, why did you leave me?"

"I'm sorry, Princess, I remember I left something and I went to take it. I'm sorry for not informing you,"

"Well, do not do it again, okay?"

Hara nodded.

 

"So, you are Princess Yoona's younger sister," The Queen observe her eyes over the girl who is sitting in front of her. (She sat on the floor, there were no chairs).

"Ye, Queen," Krystal replied.

"Well, let's we go to the dining room," The Queen said as they-Yoona, Krystal, and Taecyeon-walked to the dining room.

The dinner has finished and Taecyeon was called to The King's room.

"Well, it's night, and I should be in my chamber already," The Queen said, leaving the sisters in the dining room.

It was quiet for few minutes.

"Well, who will you be married to?" Yoona asked.

"Someone," She replied shortly. "I need to sleep already. Where is my room?" She asked without politeness.

"Hara, bring our guest to her room," Yoona ordered as she didn't care with Krystal attitude. She has been always like that.

Yoona walked alone on the hallway, and she saw a glimpse of a figure but barely know whose figure it is. She walked towards the figure and tapped the person's shoulder.

He turned around.

"Hi," He smiled.

"I'm sorry, but it's not polite if I-" Yoona sentence was cutted.

"Hyung!"

Yoona turned as she recognize the voice. Taecyeon.

"I see you have seen my wife," Taecyeon smiled.

The man seems to froze. "W-wife?"

"Yes, hyung. Is there something wrong?"

"A-ania," The man said. "Well," He changes his voice to a happy tone. "Princess, I'm Kim Kibum!" He shouted.

"Eh-?" Yoona looked at the two curiously.

 

"So, Kibum-ssi is one of the noble man's son?" Yoona asked after Taecyeon explained everything to her.

"And he is the smartest from all the noble man's son." Taecyeon said.

"Don't praise me like that, Prince."

"Hyung, stop calling me like that."

"You know I have my limits." Kibum said.

"Ah~ limits and law. Everything I hate." Taecyeon said.

*Knock*Knock*

"Prince, someone wants to meet you," Taecyeon's servant, Junsu said.

Taecyeon then left the room with Yoona. He cannot leave his wife with a man, right?

Kibum drinks he tea before closing his eyes.

I might've known her first if I come sooner.

 

"Go to our room, I'm going to meet the person," Taecyeon ordered Yoona.

Yoona nodded.

"Your secret investigator has arrived, Prince," His servant, Junsu whispered.

They reached his working room, and he sat on the thin pillow behind his table.

"What news you bring for me today? Is that so important that you have to tell me now?" He asked after the door closed.

"Ye, Prince." He said. "Yong Junhyung, one of the Minister's son, has been usually seen around the Princess' humble servant's room."

"What's her name?"

"Goo Hara," He said. "I don't what are they doing, but I sense something wrong,"

Taecyeon stare at nothing, digesting what his secret investigator is trying to say. "What's your point?"

"I hope that Prince and Princesses will be careful," He said, bowing his head.

"Lift your head," Taecyeon said.

He lift his head and look at Taecyeon.

"You may take your leave now," Taecyeon said.

He then leave the room.

"Are you okay, Prince?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah," Taecyeon said, standing, and left the room to his bedchamber.