Adapting

The Tales

Adapting

 

It has been a week since the Crown Princess disappeared, and the Prince has never seen so weak before. Ever since the day Yoona didn’t come back, Taecyeon refused to eat or doing anything and quickly telling people to look for her.

 

“We heard that the Crown Princess and her personal maid were running from some ninjas.” A man, one of the Prince’s secret investigators, reported.

 

“We almost heard that…” The other one hesitantly continued, “the Crown Princess’ personal maid had a relationship with a bachelor named Yong Junhyung.”

 

“I know him,” Taecyeon said, displeased.

 

“Prince,” They said in chorused. “Please be careful!” They bowed down.

 

“Thank you, Jinki and Taemin.” Taecyeon said. “Now, I have to meet Yong Junhyung.”

 

 

Junhyung knows he supposed to be happy with Taecyeon’s confusion. Yet he can’t sincerely feel happy because he felt losing something. And it’s because Hara.

 

He really hates how she can control his emotion this way.

 

Her smiles.

 

Her voices.

 

Her… everything.

 

He wants to see her right now. But where is she and why did she go? Last thing he remembered that he wanted to separate Taecyeon and Yoona. Not him and Hara.

 

He frowned thinking how Hara had betrayed him.

 

To think of it, he knows almost all is his fault that she runaway.

 

No, you cannot feel anything, Junhyung.

 

His mind keep reminding him it’s the right thing if he wants to revenge. And he can’t care another.

 

The tight knock in his door make him snapped back to reality.

 

“Come in.” Junhyung said, pretending as if he was busy.

 

“Bachelor Junhyung,” The man said, “The prince wants to meet you.”

 

 

 

Yoona silently looking at the scenery. It was dirty, smelly, and the worst she could ever think.

 

How can she ever adapt? She is not some kind of good princess from fairytale, who think they can do everything. But she just not one of them. She still needs time to think that she is now not a princess anymore.

 

She is not being selfish, not being an antagonist girl. She just being herself, her high pride self. She is not used to this kind of situation. And she wants to go away.

 

That was the first thought when she first came there.

 

Slowly, but real, Hara taught her everything. Even though at first it was hard, but Hara kept smiling and patient around Yoona.

 

She taught her how to put on fire.

 

She taught her how to sew their dress’ hole.

 

She taught her how to clean their small house.

 

At first, Yoona scowled and growled at everything Hara taught her. But just in a week, Yoona started to think more opened minded, and do the chores while Hara went out to find some jobs. She can’t let Yoona goes out, it was too dangerous to take the big risk.

 

So she stayed.

 

 

Their life wasn’t that good being apart from each other, but the two still believed in each other’s love.

 

And that’s what gave them the spirit of life.

 

Their love.

 

 

[A/N : Double updates, how's that sound?]