Back In Town

The Tales

Yoona felt her soul left her body. She never sees the day she would ever come back to there. Never. Maybe yeah, sometimes, when she thought of Taecyeon. But she is not prepared for this. She couldn't. She never sees herself coming back to this place, and she never reallly thinks of what she will do if she meets with Taecyeon.

 

Slowly, the two woman got off from the boat and walked in the crowd. Both bewildered and perplexed.

 

"Firstly," Hara skidded into a halt and faced Yoona who was standing like a stone. She was frozen. "Let's use the thin fabric to cover our face. I don't want people to see your face, Yoona."

 

Yoona nodded in understanding and pulled a thin fabric out from her purse, covering half her face. She has her eyes only being uncovered. "Where are we going, Hara?" She asked.

 

"I still don't know." Hara replied honestly. "I haven't been here for such a long time."

 

Yoona kept quiet. They walked side by side through the crowd and somehow found a small inn near a lake. 

 

"This lake is famous because it links to the Kingdom." The inn owner told them, and Yoona felt herself shivering.

 

It's really strange that everything seems to be so coincidental. And she didn't like it.

 

She missed Taecyeon, of course. But these things happened before.... it scared her to meet him. What if Junhyung will try to kill her again? She couldn't skip death twice. Nobody could.

 

"Are you okay?" Hara whispered.

 

Yoona nodded. "I'm fine."

 

They walked in the room while carrying their baggage. "It's quite nice."

 

Yoona observed and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, right."

 

Hara then made a plan to find a place to live; they couldn't live at the inn for days due to money problem. They saved money by working, and that means they have to get up early the next day to share the work.

 

"I'm going now." Hara said. "You can rest for today... if you want to go out, please cover your face. Okay?"

 

Yoona nodded understandingly. After Hara left, Yoona wandered around the room, picking up her dirty shoes and inspected it as if there was something amusing there. But there were none.

 

She sighed frustratingly and wore the shoes before leaving the inn.

 

 

"King Taecyeon!" A servant called. "Where are you going?"

 

Taecyeon turned to look at a familiar figure. "I'm going to take a walk outside the Kingdom. What is it?"

 

The servant bite his lower lip. "The Great Queen wants to meet  you."

 

Taecyeon sighed, never felt as annoying as ever. Nevertheless he dragged his feet toward his mother's current place after asking her location to the servant.

 

"Great Queen." Taecyeon bowed. In front of all the servants and maids, also the ministers, he had to call his own mother using those words. "Why do you call me?"

 

The Great Queen sighed. "King Taecyeon, you are the King now, you know that, right? You have to marry--"

 

"Great Queen." Taecyeon cut her off. "I'm sorry, but I have something urgent came up and I'm afraid I can't wait you to prolong you unnecessary talk." He left quickly. He hated to hurt his mother, but this topic has become sensitive. His mother just wouldn't stop pushing him to find another woman. It's really disturbing him.

 

He hop on his horse and drove away to the Capital.

 

 

Yoona was walking around the road while looking at the shops around. There were fabric materials and accessories. At the crowd, she could hear horse steps from behind and whipped to look at the where the voice coming from.

 

Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped as she saw the familiar figure sitting on the horse, and without a moment of hesitation she pulled the thin fabric to cover . She quickly turned around before she could meet eyes with him.

 

However, luck was not on her side and thus, she tripped on the hem of her dress for running away. The horse footsteps halted abruptly and she quickly pulled herself up, without looking back running again.

 

 

Taecyeon watched the woman's back and strange feeling envelope his heart. The feeling was so familiar yet unacquainted. Why was it? Following his mind, he started the horse again and followed the woman. She wasn't so far yet, he was sure he would catch up with her. But then she made a quick turn to the left and Taecyeon quicken the horse's pace and stopped right in the intersection. He looked to the left just to find some residence there. He craned his neck, but the familiar woman wasn't in the crowd.

 

He sighed, feeling dejected.

 

 

Yoona gaped for air as she clutched on her heart. It was the first time she ran like crazy. She wasn't sure, but she had a feeling that Taecyeon followed her. And that thrilled her. He seemed to recognize me, she thought.

 

She felt her eyes wet. She wiped her tears furiously, and turned her heels to go back to the inn.

 

It's not safe here.

 

 

 

Hara came back that night to find out that Yoona has been crying.

 

"Did he see your face?"

 

Yoona shook her head. "No, he didn't able to. I was running away and hiding behind a wall. I thought he lost me that time." Yoona said. "I think he recognized me."

 

Hara reached out and wiped Yoona's tears using her dress' sleeve.

 

"What are we going to do?" Yoona asked, sobbing.

 

Hara thought for a while. "We cannot leave as fast as we can. Our money aren't enough for buying tickets." She continued, "We have to look for a job to get money first."

 

Yoona sighed. They were really poor in money condition.

 

Hara told Yoona to sleep while she thought for something risky.

 

It's time to look for him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 
Trailer, everyone!!! :

Taecyeon and Yoona - The Tales

 

A short chapter!!!! GAHHH, I'm very sorry for my lackness!

 

Thanks for the subscribers who always be there and waiting for this story! You guys are the best!!

 

@blue_6724
@bamboobaybee
@nadya0503
@MaCh0cal
@bona1228
@SunYul
@iamhottestsone
@crl_5372
@o_yuri
@Cla-Rice125
@snsd2pm
@GSL1999
@foulking0817
@kelcieching
@anny774
@jijieazrin
@Kimberly_Be_Happy
@risserosell19
@luvtaec
@pinkypromise
@nu_kiss97
@AngelQQ
@yoongseororo
@junkalung
@Yulsicafied09
@Dream_come_True
@YoonAddict11
@iloveaff
@Tramanh
@strawprincess
@thegirlingreen
@TaecYoon_KhunToria
@blueheel
@naue523
@caramel_machiato
@Lindatr2011
@10957723
@lovebby
@kohruiling
@hthant
@tokiyoona
@barcelona
@kally_love08
@bimriean
@whiterose2504
@timer58
@imchoding1990
@Sweet_Dessert
@tylover123
@soshi_4ever
@forever93
@eileentan12
@Angeldj369
@EvilzPanda
@HeRShEly
@writ143