Separate.

The Tales

Hara accompany Yoona to the market where sell fabric clothes.

"Why are we here, Yoona?" Hara asked.

"To buy some clothes." Yoona replied, her fingers grip on a cloth, pink colour. "How about this? What do you think, Hara?"

"It's... beautiful." Hara smiled.

"Let's walk a few blocks more and if there's nothing that interesting for me, we'll back to buy this one." Yoona retorted as she walked to another shop.

"Sounds fine for me." Hara muttered, following Yoona as repeteadly glance over her shoulder when Yoona isn't looking.

"How about this, Hara?" Yoona asked, but got no replied. Wonder why, Yoona looked at Hara, who apparently looking behind them. "Hara?" She shook Hara's hand. "Hara, are you okay?"

Back to mind, Hara looked at Yoona. "I-I'm fine,"

Yoona shrugged it off. "Do you want to go back to the castle?"

"NO!" Hara absent-mindedly shout. "I m-mean, you haven't choosen one of the clothes."

Yoona worried about her, but she can't do anything.

Suddenly, voices of people running creeping Yoona and out of blue Hara grabbed Yoona's hand and make her run.

"W-what!?" Yoona shouted, glancing over her shoulder and saw a group of man wearing ninja's black clothes following them.

"Just trust me!" Hara shouted as her running pace grew quickly.

Yoona grip her dress up a bit so that she can run quickly.

 

It was dark already when they reached a cave.

Yoona felt so sad with the fact that she was alone.

Hara is outside the cave, looking around, making sure that the ninjas aren't around.

She felt so scared in the cave, yet she can't go out.

Hara told her that the ninjas came because of her. They wanted to kill her.

Yoona bites her lower lips as cold wind surrounding her.

"Hara?" She called out softly, her voice was dry as it has been hours since the last time she felt water in .

"Yes?" Hara came in with a bottle of water. "Please, drink," She said, giving the bottle for Yoona.

"Thanks." Yoona tried to smile.

"Anyway..." Hara trailed off, "I have to go out for a while. I promise I'll be back."

"You're planning to leave me alone here, Hara?" Yoona asked, disbelieving.

"No!" Hara shook her head quickly. "I am not planning to leave you alone. I... just have something to do. I'll be back and we'll out from this rotten place." She said determindly.

"What are you going to do, Hara?"

"I'll tell you everything when I get back." She promised before walking out from the cave.

 

"Have you killed her?" Junhyung asked.

"Hmm." Hara lied. "I'll be going now."

"Where are you going?" He asked, grabbing her arm.

"Away from this realm." She said, yanking her arm. "You asked me to kill her, so I did. Now I want to get some peace."

"Where are you going?"

"Away from here, away from you!" She shouted.

"Have you killed her?" Junhyung wrapped his arm around Hara's waist tightly, moving her body against him as their eyes locked in each others. Suspicious in his eyes. "Were you lying to me?"

"I-I told you, I killed her." She said, trying to break away.

"Look, Hara... if I found out she wasn't killed, I will be the one killing her, in front of your eyes, and you will die too, in this forest."

Hara looked at him in disbelief. "You're untrustable, lying, cruel bastard."

"Say everything you want, but I mean it." His eyes gleaming in the dark with hatred. "And yes, I am a bastard."

Realizing her mistake, she said, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"Just go away." Junhyung said cruelly as he walked away.

 

Hara came back to the cave and found Yoona has drifted off.

Loneliness come by and Hara sit beside Yoona.

I have to bring her out of town.

But she needs to wake her up before she does it.

"Yoona, Yoona!" Hara called out while shaking Yoona up.

"Hmm...?" Yoona's eyes fluttered open as she help herself sit straight. "What is it?"

"We need to get out of town." Hara simply said.

"W-What?!"

"Look, I don't have time to explain, but the last ship for today is in thirty minutes. We can reach there before the ship overboard." Hara said sternly.

"I-I don't understand."

"I will tell you." Hara said. "Just trust me."

"But why?"

"The world is not as good as you know." Hara said. "We really need to get out of here now."

Soon, Yoona found herself running while following Hara through the forest and she sees a glimpse of ships on the sea.

"Where are these ships going?"

"We'll take only one." Hara said, quietly moving her body to the middle ship and swiftly make her move inside. "Just wish it's not the pirates."

Yoona gulped, realizing that her world will change when the ship start to move.

 

"Where is this?"  Yoona asked, amused by the island she has never seen before as the ship about to stop on the coast.

"I don't know." Hara said.

Yoona already heard the explanation from Hara and she wasn't happy about it, but she can't get mad with Hara.

The only person she wants to meet is Junhyung.

"Let's go down." Yoona said and they walked out from the ship.

The island is really beautiful, but Yoona still can't feel the beautiful of it.

"We will have to live here as the folks." Hara stated as Yoona looked at the island disbelieving.