chapter 6

The Tales

"Taecyeon, wake up." Yoona said,  but he didn't move. "Yah, wake up. It's morning already." Yoona said, patting her husband shoulder.

Taecyeon pretend that he didn't hear Yoona and hug Yoona, making her fall to him.

"Hey!" Yoona yelled, realizing that Taecyeon has waken up.

"Baby, let me sleep for a while." Taecyeon nagged, and Yoona can't do anything but listen to him.

"Fine," She sighed.

----------------------------

Nichkhun is still sleeping soundly on his bed and Yuri woke up first. She looked at Nichkhun, her mind remembering...

#FLASHBACK

"I'm so tired." Yuri said after her brother and Yoona went to the South.

"Me too, let's pack your things. I don't live at here." Nichkhun said.

"Ekh, what do you mean?" Yuri asked curiously.

"When you come here, do you see another building beside here?"

Yuri remembering the big building right beside the palace. "Yes, I saw one."

"It's mine. And when I married, I will live there. Because I have now, you will live with me there, without my parents and sister disturb us." He said, taking Yuri stuff and told the servants to carry it.

"So... what are we going to do tonight? I mean, will we sleep together or what?"

"I'm thinking to make a heir." He said.

Yuri asked blankly, "Eh? How people do it?"

"You want to know it?" He smirked.

"Hmm, is it tiring or not? Because today I have through a lot and really tired." She said cluelessly.

"Hmm," Nichkhun thinks. "Not really."

They have arrived at the house and Nichkhun opened his door room.

Yuri's eyes got wider as she looked around. The room is really neat and clean, with green colour painted at the room. There is also a balcony which show the sunflower garden that Yuri really loves. "Whoa!" She jumped in and run like a little girl to the balcony. "Sunflower!" She shouted and big smile grow on her face.

"It's great right?" He asked, walking in and stands beside Yuri after close the door. He went closer to her and hugged her from behind.

Yuri is surprised but didn't do anything to prevent him.

"Do you still want to learn how to make a heir?" He asked her huskily on her ear.

"You want to teach me?"

"Nobody else may teach you," He chuckles.

Then he grabbed her chin, turning her face to facing him and he kiss her on the lips.

"Hmm-" Yuri pushed Nichkhun, want to take a breath.

But Nichkhun just so persistent and use his hands preventing her to pushed him. Yuri finally let him to kiss her. Nichkhun carried Yuri from the balcony to the bed and put her to the bed without broke the kiss. Both of them breath heavily and...

#END OF FLASHBACK

Yuri's face redden as she remembered what they have done last night. She covered herself with blanket and her face with pillow. She lay down again but now her legs are like jumping on the air because she is really embarrassed. Nichkhun woke up and found his wife in that state and .

"Ah, today I feel that my energy is raising!" He said loudly and Yuri stopped on doing what she is doing.

"You have woken up," She said.

"Yeah and you should look at me." Nichkhun said.

Yuri looked at him and he hugged her. "Now go take a bath, I'll take you to buy new dress for the dinner that we're going to attend with my family."

"Okay." Yuri nodded like a little girl and use the blanket to cover herself.

I fall for her, I guess--Nichkhun think.