I'm a good brother and lovely boyfriend ?( brother vs lover) part 2

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

Ok I’m totally damn bored. I decided to call Minnie. But before I could do that

-I miss you. I miss you smile and I still shead a tear everyonce in a while.....—

 

my phone rang. I saw it was Minnie ! with extraenergetic I picked up “ minnie !” I yelled happily. “ yah. Kyu. I wonder how was your number saved on my phone” he asked me “ we are meant to be minnie, haha. By the way why are you calling me ?”. “ your brother just call me. he went out on date with Donghae and left you. He doesn’t feel good with that. So, I’m on my way to hospital” he said. I . “ waw. He’s fast. Where are you ?” I asked as I opened the door, someone also wanted to open the door. It was Minnie. He fell on top of my body. There was awkward silent. “ uuh. Ohh. I’m sorry I didn’t know you wanted to open the door” he said, his face became red. “ it’s ok minnie” he stood up and helped me to stood up “ you have a great smell of breath anyways” I smirk to him. “ yah ! kyuhyun. Stop teasing me. and what’s that ? a cake. Can I have it ?” he asked me. “ Oh. Minnie. You hurt me ! you came by. Fell on my body. And now you want a cake without even asking my condition ?” I pouted.

“haha. Kyu. It looks like I don’t have to ask. Your face already give me the answer. You should go home. You don’t deserve to stay any longer with this kind of energy you have” he said. “maybe you’re right minnie. I want to go home also. The more I stay. The more I make my brother sad” I sit on my bed. “ wow. You have feeling also ? I thought you didn’t have it !”. “ yah minnie ! I’m serious” I pouted again. “ I’m sorry Kyu. But you turned so fast. Listen. If he’s really love you. He will never sad with your condition. Trust me. can I eat this cake anyway ?” he pointed the cake “ you Minnie ! and yes you can eat that cake. Donghae hyung gave me that cake after fight with Eunhyuk Hyung” I explained. “ well that’s explained a lot of things” he said and seriously he really ate that cake ! i didn’t even touch it yet ! “ how dare you Sungmin !” i grabbed his hand. “ you said I can eat this” now it’s his time pouted. “ not before me !” I said “ why ?” “there’s mitos. If you have food. A new food and you let people eat that before you. It means that people will take the person you like” I explained. “ I don’t believe it !” he ate the cake. And I just stood there watchim him. He’s cute while eating the cake.

 

2 days later

Eunhyuk POV

Donghae and Minnie here wanted to helped me. today Kyuhyun is going home. Actually I feel so tired. I have a final project to finished. I have to make my time to school.my lover and take care of my brother. “kyu. We’re home !” I said as I parked the car. Minnie helped Kyuhyun to get out of the car “ home sweet home !” Minnie said holding kyuhyun’s arm. “ you’re sweeter minnie” Kyu said. “ yah Kyuhyun ! it’s not the right time to teasing” I said while helping Donghae with Kyuhyun’s stuff. I wonder how the hell I brought all of this stuff to hospital. I must be really stupid at the time. We entered the house. Minnie helped Kyuhyun to sit and he sit next to kyuhyun. “ I’ll make some tea.kyu. don’t try to tease Minnie. Minnie you can slap Kyu if he tease you again And baby don’t get too tired. Have a sit” I said to all of them. As the oldest in the room. I feel I need to make all of the comfortable, especially,my little dongsaeng.

I come back with 4 glasses of tea. And I sat next to Donghae. I put my arm aroud his shoulder. “ kyu. I already talked to dad about your activities here” I tried to break the ice “what did he say ?” kyu replied. “ You have your first day of school next week. In the same school as me. and same grade with minnie. Hope both of you are in the same class” I said happily. “ how happy you are, what about me ? from four of us. It’s only me who go to different school” . he pouted. “don’t worry baby Hae. I’ll picked you up everyday. Ok ?” I kissed his cheek. “ what about me ? you’ll leave me ?” Kyu jealous “kyu. You always be with me. don’t be afraid. You’ll join us” I smiled to Kyuhyun. “kyuhyun is so childish !” Minnie said while drink his tea “I am not !” Kyu replied. “you’re a good brother !” Kyu said. He walked to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I pull out “  you know I’ll always be a good brother !” I said.Kyu walked back and sit next to Minnie. “and also a lovely boyfriend” Donghae said. He hold my hand. I hugged him “saranghae, Hae” I kissed his cheek. “saranghae. Hyukkie” He replied. “ stop that ! and Hyukjae Hyung ! do you have a cake ? I’m hungry” minnie said. “ haha. Call me Eunhyuk Hyung. Bunny. And of course  I have it”

Kyuhyun POV

Days by days went...

I realized that I’m out of medicine and the worst is I didn’t have enough money to buy medicine. I already called my dad to send me some money but he’s too busy. He said I could borrow my Hyung money. But I doubt he will lend me. as My attitude these days aren’t so good.

#flashback

In the morning

  • Yah ! kyu wake up ! it’s almost 8 am. How long do you want to sleep. You just like dead people.
  • Kyu. Clean up ypur bed room !
  • Kyu ! don’t eat that. That’s mine !
  • Kyu ! take a shower
  • Respect me as your hyung kyu !

And the moment of joy while he’s in the school

He’s home. I know he was worried but. I think it’a a little bit too much

- have you eat ?

- Kyu. What is this ? what were you doing while I’m at school ?!

- Kyu. Stop playing starcraft and helped me with this.

- Kyu ! I said . stop playing starcraft !

Even at night !

  • Kyu !
  • Kyu !
  • Kyu !
  • Kyu !

#end of flashback

Well. I know I wasn’t nice but I need the medicine. So i came to him.

“Hyung” I said softly. “what this time ?” he replied. “ can I borrow some money please ? I already asked dad to send me some money but he’s too busy with his job. I promise I’ll return it as fast as I can !” I knelt. “ Kyu. What are you doing ? money ? for what ? do you need something ?” he must really corious “ I need to buy something” I replied. He stood up. Go somewhere and back with money on his hand. “ you don’t have to return it. You are my brother . what kind of brother I am if I asked you to return it and I hope this is enough for you” he gave me the money. “thank you Hyung ! saranghae !!” I ran off. I need to go to pharmacy. I can’t hold this pain anymore. I asked for the medicine. Finally I have my medicine.

Sungmin POV

I felt really bored. And there’s no cake in the house. I decided to walked around the town. I stopped my step as I saw Someone “ I think I Know him” I talked to myself. Thinking for a while “ aww. Kyuhyun ! now I remember” another convo with myself. What was he doing at pharmacy. Does he needs medecine. If so why don’t he ask Eunhyuk Hyung to buy it ?

As he walked out form the pharmacy I came in to pharmacy. I asked the servant what kind of medicine does Kyuhyun bought.

“umm. Excuse me.” I said politely. “Can I help you sir ?” the servant replied. “I wonder. Umm. That guy who just walked out. You see him ?” “ yes sir” the servant looked outside. “ what kind of medicine that he just bought ?” I asked the servant. “ oh it was painkiller. for cancer patients” the servant replied. I shocked. Really schocked ! painkiller ? cancer ? what is going on ?