– You Got Me

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

Today Minnie will go to Japan for his competition so Eunhyuk Hyungm Donghae Hyung and I drive him to the airport. At the airport we met his friends. “Yah sungmin ! why don’t you join us with the bus ?” one of his friends asked him. “
Umm. I was with My BabyKyu” he replied smiling ang seeing me. I give Minnie friends my smile. “Kyu. How are you ? you know what ? yesterday Minnie was rreally mad at us because od our bad words about you...” Minnie punch his friends who is speaking. “ah Sungmin let him know. And I umm not. We. We are really sorry. We never meant like that ,really” he continued “ it’s ok. Minnie and I already talked about that. Thanks for you caring to me” I replied. “Ne Kyu, you are really nice. Forgive us ok ?” another friends of him added. “good luck for your competition ok ?” I said. “ok guys ! let’s go our plane is waiting for us. Minnie turned his body for me. he touch my cheeks “ I’ll be back. Wait for me” he said smiling. I hold his hand “ promise me you will return to me” “ I promise !” he said running to his friends. “you better pray for him “ Donghae Hyung added.  “ Ne hyung I always prays for him” suddenly I fell my blood runs down from my blood. Eunhyuk Hyung helped me to stand. “Kyu. Let me help you” I saw Eunhyuk Hyung hands trying to help me. his hand was so warm and so health i also saw Donghae Hyung wanted to help his face was really fresh. I could see around me. why is everything is so perfect ? except me ? I saw my hands is now full of blood. I hate this moment of people trying to take care of me. it seems like I’m the one who is really need attention. For the truth I feel so jealous.. now my jealousy to Eunhyk Hyung is back. I hate him. I hate him for being so health. I hate him for can get boyfriend who is always beside him. I hate him for being so close to mom. I hate him for being my brother. I hate him more than I hate my ill. “don’t touch me Hyung” I said. “Kyu..” Let go !” I shouted.  And the I see black line across my eyes.

 

Eunhyuk POV

He’s fainted again. Damn it. Donghae and I took him to the hospital. Doctor said he’s really dying. I pray to God. This time not to remove his cancer but to give him strenghten to face this. Also give me patient. It’s been 3 days kyu didn’t wake up.

“Kyu..” I said. I saw him open his eyes. Donghae also came closer. The light was not really bright. I could see his skin wasn’t like normal people. “Hyung. .” He said. “ Minnie competition is on the air. Can you turn on the tv ?”  he said pointing at the TV. I walk closer to the TV. My tears fell down. I switch on the tv, I turn around Donghae was caress Kyu bald head. Donghae was smiling sitting next to Kyuhyun. “Hyung. I’m thirsty” Kyu said. Donghae helped him. He took a glass of water and helped Kyu to drink. But just a liltte when the glass touch Kyu’s lips. He throw up. And also the nose bleeding. I try as quick as I can to find the channel that Minnie competition is air on. Finally I found it. “ so. People ! we have already seen. The korean team win the game ! must be grateful on Sungmin. He gave the team 86 shot of 120 shot the Korean team has !” the sound from TV. I walk closer to Donghae and and Kyuhyun. Donghae was helped Kyu cleaned up the blood from his nose. I saw kyu smiled. “That’s my Minnie” he whispered. He was really weak now. “so Sungmin. Do you have anything to say. Since you are the captain and you gave the biggest number for your team” asked the MC to Minnie. “first of all. Thanks to God, my team wouldn’t make it without him. And all of member. And also my special Kyuhyun. “ “Aww. Who is that ?” The MC asked Minnie. “Kyu, can you hear me ?” Minnie said. “ Sarangheyo” he continued. “Wow. This person must be a rally special person for you” the MC said. “ he is. And always will”. I turned off the TV. I helped Kyuhyun to lay. “Hyung..” he called my name. “can I marry him ?”

 

Kyuhyun POV

Today minnie is back from Japan. But I couldn’t meet him on airport because I’m too weak to go outside. I stand near the window, I saw many people walk there. There. There to somewhere. I put my hand on my chest. “at least my heart is still beating”. I heard someone opened the door. “Kyu .!” shouted someone. He ran hugged. So tight. “Minnie ?” “Kyu. I miss you, I miss you a lot.” He said. I hugged him back. “Minnie” I called his name. “ne, Kyu ?” “saranghae”. Minnie pull out his hug. He looked at me “saranghae Kyu.” “Umm. So. Donghae and I will go somewhere leave you alone. Minnie. Please take care of Kyuhyun” Eunhyuk hyung said. “Ne hyung.”

Minnie helped me to sit in the sofa. “Minnie. You stuck in my life and my eyes for too long. I can’t pretend and hide saranhae. saranghae” he looked at me.  i just there breathing so hard, my heart skip a beat. He takes my hands and knelt down. “ Kyu. I just cant get enough even you already know this.”  I put down my forehead touched his. “Saranghae” and out lips touched. I miss this moments.  He sit next to me. he took something fromhis pocket. “wow. Rings ?” “ne. But just imitated one. “ he replied. “don’t worry Minnie ! i’ll buy the real one when I propose you later !” I said. He put the ring on my finger. I hold his hand. I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

 

Sungmin POV

I put Kyuhyung on his bed, and trying to fing Eunhyuk Hyung. Finally I meet him with Donghae hyung near the hospital. “Hyung, can I talk to you ?” I said as I get there. “ Ne minnie. What ?” “can I take Kyu out. There will be a festival at the candy store. Do you remember ? the place I met Kyu for the first time” I explained. “ahh. That store ! I remembered. I don’t think you can take him out Minnie. You know his condition. “please. Hyung it’s not gonna be a long time ! I promise I will take him back here If I see he’s not good.” I try to convince Eunhyuk Hyung so I can take Kyu out. “just give them a chance. Hyukkie” Donghae Hyung added. “ yah ! hae, why aren’t you on my side ?” he complained. “please” “please”. Both Donghae Hyung and I gave Eunhyuk Hyung our puppy eyes. “ Okay ! but get him back here before 7 pm !” he said. I smiled. “Gomawoyo Hyung !” I ran leave Donghae Hyung and Eunhyuk Hyung.