this is my candy !

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

God ! what would I say now ? I just didn’t want to he left. “ umm. Ok it was my second thought to leave my car there. Haha. So I will wait untul donghae come !” he smiled. I was so happy because he decided to stay rather go to the airport taking his car. “ting...tong...” the bell rang “ I guess it must be your love !” I shouted. “ I think so. I’ll open the door and stay with him. If you need me just call me ok !” he said leaving my room. My body slowly got better. And now I felt really healthy. I opened my door and saw them kissing “oh you both ! get your own place !” I said. Closing my eyes with my hands. “this is my house” my brother replied. I saw Donghae there he was blushing “nice to see you again Donghae hyung” I bow down to show my respect. “nice to see you too Kyuhyun !” he replied, yeah his smile was cute. No wonder my brother got crazy of him. “I’m going outside. Need some fresh air !” I said as I opened the front door and walking leaving the couple. I felt hungry but I didn’t have much money to buy food. So I decided to go the candy store. You know sugar could fill your energy also. I searched for my favorite candy. From the distance I saw it. It was the last candy ! so I walked faster. When I want to take that candy another hand also take it from me “ who the hell...”

 

Sungmin POV

“what ?! who the hell what ?” I yelled at him. He stared at me like he wanted to kill me “ this is. This candy. You see. This is mine !” he also yelled at me. “you haven't  paid for them yet ! it means it’s not yours !” I yelled him back. And we started our fight because of candy “this is mine !” “ no you ,this is mine”. What ? why he spoke like that. . Itsmean ! “ this is not yours also not mine. But I saw it first” I shouted. “can’t ! this is mine !” we still fighting until someone put his hand on my shoulder “ hey you ...” I couldn’t finish my words. It was my senior ! Lee Hyukjae hyung ! and he was with someone I didn’t know.  “ Hyung ! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yelled at you “ I said and bow to him. “ haha. It’s ok minnie. What are you doing here ?” he asked me. But before I could answer his question. That annoying guy started to speak “yah ! hyung. I thought you were in the house. Why are you here ?” that guy asked Lee Hyukjae Hyung. “am I not allowed to go somewhere ? and Kyu. You already know this guy ?” he pointed on me. “Hyung. You know this annoying guy ?” I pouted my mouth and he started to laugh “Minnie. First meet Donghae. He’s umm. My love? ” he smiled at me. I offered my hand to Donghae “ nice to meet you minnie” he said. And wow he had a cute smile ever.

“and second. Meet my lil brother kyuhyun” for all the bunnies around the world. This annoying guy was Lee Hyukjae brother ? are you bunny kidding me ?

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

“and Kyu. Meet the sweetest person in the school. Sungmin” he said I saw Donghae was pouting his mouth. I laugh .“oh. Are you jealous hae ? haha. Don’t worry You’re still the sweetes person living on this earth” . Eunhyuk Hyung said. They were really cute. That guy with the name sungmin offered his hand and I offered my hand also. We were shaking our hands when our eyes met. I saw him, nothing was wrong but i just can't get the off of him. “nice to meet you and this is my candy !!” he broke the silence and ran. Ran with my candy. “ hey ! it’s mine !” I shouted running for my candy. Yes I want that candy. Or I want see him. I stopped running “ what ? what was that ? I wanna see him. NO. He’s annoying though” I continued running for my candy. Pull his shirt. He turn around, maybe he lost his balance. he almost fell. I caught him. He’s in my arms now. Or should I say we’re hugging ?!.

I feel relly comfort. I hugged him more tightly “umm. Sorry but please let go” he said and I let go of him. I don’t know why but when I let go I feel there’s something missing “umm. I’m sorry, I saw you almost fell. And that would’t be funny if I let you fell when I was standing next to you” I said calmly. But the truth is My heart was beating faster than before.

Donghae POV

“yah ! kyu ! are you ok ?” I aksed Kyuhyun. I saw him and minnie almost fell on the ground. “ ahh. Donghae Hyung. I’m fine” Kyu said. “and what about you minnie. Are you hurt or something. I put my hand all round his face “ ne Hyung. I’m fine” he said. I was worry if something happened to them. I saw Kyuhyun face. He was looked at minnie’s eyes so serious. “Kyu. Do you want to buy something?” I asked him as i saw minnie seemed like uncomfortable. “ Ne. Hyung.... I want to buy this candy !!” he took the candy that minnie hold and ran off. “ ah. I hope I will never see him again Hyung !” minnie pouted his mouth. He was really cute “ don’t be like that. Minnie. If this time you almost fell on the ground because of him. Maybe next time you will fall for him without any reason” I said and started to laughing “ no way hyung. No way !” he replied. And someone put his arm around my shoulder “ he is cute. Isn’t he”. Oh it was Eunhyuk teasing Minnie. Suddenly we saw  a crowd in front the shop door. They were really noisy. We  walked to the that crowded wanna see what’s going on we heard “anybody knows this guy?”someone yelled “ no way !” Eunhyuk shouted.