Stop Searching Because You Already Found It ! .(KyuMin) ^^ part 1

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

My Hyung and I walked to room teachers to meet the headmaster. “nice to see you again Kyuhyun !it’s been a long time and now you have grown up. Oh God I’m going to cry. You were the smartest student here. Hope it wouldn’t change” the headmaster hugged me really tight “ uh. Mam,I can’t breath”  she let go her hug. I saw my Hyung he just laughing. “Eunhyuk. You can go back to your class. I’ll walk Kyuhyun to his new class” she said. “ see you later. Kyu” my Hyung said ah he left the room. I walked with my headmaster to my new class. I entered the room. I was really nervous. I stand in front of my new friends. My eyes catch someone. It’s Minnie ! so good I’m in a same class with him. I smiled at him. “ Lee Kyuhyun” I said. The headmaster left the classroom. “ you can sit..umm.” he couldn’t finished his words. He’s my teacher. “ sir. I can move next to sungmin so Kyuhyun can sit here” one of them said that as she moved next to Minnie. I was hoping I can sit next to Minnie. But now that hope is gone !. “ Kyu. You can sit next to Henry” he said. I walked to the desk. “ Henry Lau. You can call me Henry” he said, he offered me his hand. “nice to meet you Henry. By the way. That girl whi just moved from here. Who is she ?” I shook his hand. “she’s Vera. She’s really like Sungmin. She alwayas talks about Sungmin, how cute he is. How smart he is. How talented he is. How handsome he is. On the other hand Sungmin likes me. he doesn’t give any attention to Vera”. I shocked. Really shocked. It’s not even 10 minutes and I already have 2 people i have to fight ! Vera the girl who in love with Minnie and Henry the guy who Minnie’s love. First I have to delete Vera from his life and second I have to make Sungmin fall in love with me. it’s not hard I think since Henry doesn’t loves him back.

Break time

Sungmin POV

I got really stressed. I walked out the class. “ Minnie wait for me !” someone called my name. I know it was Kyuhyun but I don’t want to talk to him. He sits next to henry ! i was so jealous ! I walked faster than suddenly I hfhyuhrehfer someone. “I’m sorry” I said. “ you ! with who are you thinking you talking with now ?!” he yelled at me. God he is Zhou-mi Hyung the most student afraid of. He ‘s in the final year also same with Eunhyuk Hyung. And only Eunhyuk Hyung can calm him down as far. “ I said I’m sorry Hyung” I try to speak. I saw he wanted to punched me so I closed my eyes. “ yah ! you ! do not touch him ! not even a little !” I heard someone walked closer to me . he stood in front of me, facing zhou-mi. “who the hell are you ?” Zhou mi Hyung walked closer to Kyuhyun. “ is it important ?” Kyuhyun said calmly. Not long. Zhou Mi punched Kyuhyun face. “try to respect your Hyungs !” Zhou Mi said left me and Kyuhyun.

I really feel bad now. “Kyu, are you ok ?” I asked him. “ why ?” he replied. “why you try to avoiding me !” now he yelled at me. “ what ? Kyu ? I don’t understand” I touch his cheeks. Not it became red after Zhou Mi Hyung punched him. “ I gave you smile when I entered the room. You didn’t smile at me back. I called you but you ignored it. You even walked faster like you don’t want to see me” he said, he pull out my hands and moved his body far from me. I didn’t have any words now. So I walked away. “ Minnie ! Minnie ! why don’t you help me ! Minnie Wait ! Minnie Listen to me ? what did I’ve done wrong ?” He shouted. I just didn’t feel like want to talk to him. At canteen I sat next to Henry. We were having our lunch. “hey. Minnie can I have your picture ?” suddenly Kyuhyun came between me and Henry. “ picture of me ? for what ?” I asked him. I try to Pushed him so he didn’t sit between me and Henry. Henry gave Kyuhyun straight face. “ I want to show the world that angel is exist !” he said. “ hahahaha. Kyu ! you are great !” henry said,  I could feel my face became red. “ yah ! Kyuhyun. What are you doing ?” as I see he’s eating my food. “ Minnie I’m hungry !” Kyuhyun pouted . “ and what the hell is that ? Minnie ?” henry still laughing . “ that’s how me and my brother call Sungmin. Becos he’s so cute !” Kyuhyun said Pinch my cheek and eat my food again. “minnie, talk to me please” Kyu said. I really pissed off now, I left Henry and Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun POV

I walked faster want to get Minnie, but I couldn’t find him.  I checked him in the class he wasn’t there. I went to the bathroom. I saw him threw up. I came closer “are you ok ?” I asked him. “ I don’t know Kyu. I don’t feel good” he said. Then I remembere the cake he ate at the hospita. “minnie. Remmber the cake you ate at the hospital ?” “ne. Why ?” he looked at me. “actually. I ate it before you ate it. So I think you’ve been influence by me ill” I explained. He looked at me. but he didn’t say anything “ I only had fever don’t worry” after I said that he fainted. “ minnie ! minnie wake up !” I shouted. I touched his forhead “damn. He’s so in fever !” I brought him to the school health room. The bell have been ringing for 5 minutes when I arrived at the health room. I lay down his body on the bed. “Minnie. Wake up. I’m sorry. I didn’t know it will be like this” two hours later Minnie finally woke up. I hugged him “ Minnie. It’s a relieved to see you awake !” . “what are you doing here ?” he asked me “ you were fainted. I brought you to here” I explained. “why aren’t you in the classroom ?” He asked me again “ because it’s my turn to waiting for you to wake up” I said.  But after that Minnie didn’t say anything. He stood up from the bed “thanks kyu. I want to go home now” he said walking to the door “let me accompany you !” I followed him. “ NO. Kyu. Please stay there. I wanna go home alone !” he screamed. I feel really weird.  He still walked to the door. I followed him. I hugged him from behind “Minnie. Please stop. Please stop avoiding me. do you how hard it is for me ?”. “Kyu. Let go of me !” he pull out my hands and ran off. “what I’ve done wrong ! minnie come back !”  

The next day.

Eunhyuk POV

We were in canteen. Me and zhou mi. “ I met our junior yesterday. He was really arrogant !” he told me what happened yesterday. “ahh. They are growing up zhou !” I replied. I saw minnie. “Minnie !” Minnie looked at me “Hyung !” he came closer but suddenly stopped his steps. “what’s wrong Minnie ?” he didn’t answer my question. “Zhou mi Hyung. I’m sorry for yesterday I didn’t mean ..” Minnie couldn’t finish his words “forget it sungmin. I didn’t know you know Eunhyuk. I’, really surprised!. Oh that guy. That guy . Eunhyuk look at that guy ! that’s the guy I just told you” he pointing at someone. “well Zhou. I think youu will be more surprised” I said. “whay ?”. “because that arrogant guy. Is my brother” I explained. “ Kyu ! come here !” I yelled at Kyuhyun. He came closer. “say sorry to Zhou Mi “ i told him. “ I don’t want to Hyung. It wasn’t my fault. He the one who supposed to say sorry to minnie. He almost punched Minnie.” He explained. “ Kyu ! respect your Hyung !” I said. “ I do not need to respect people who doesn’t respect me back Hyung” Kyuhyun said leaving us. “I’m sorry about his attitude” I apologize to Zhou Mi. “it’s ok Hyuk ! I heard you have boy friend ! tell me about him !” Zhou Mi asked. “umm. Hyung. I’m going back to classroom” I really forget that Minnie was still here “umm. Ne minnie ! see you” I waved. He waved me back.

 

Sungmin POV.

The bell was rang. I didn’t asked him yet why did he left like that. “so. Guys. You have to join a club for this semester. Think about it and tell me after this lesson !” the teacher said as he left somewhere. Kyu came to me “ Minnie. What club are you going to join ?” he asked me “ I’ve been join the basket club for two years. So I think I’ll stay !” I said to him “what about you ?” I asked him “ umm. I think I will join the science club” he said as he left me.

So. It’s been a month since Kyuhyun first day at school. He still grab my lunch ! "damn it. he took my lunch again. why the he didn't buy his own lunch !” I yelled. Oops. Why my words are so mean. “aah. This is must because I get too long with Kyuhyun !”

The only reason why I don’t want to be near Kyuhyun is. Everytime I see His face I fall deeper. More and everyday.every hour.every second. On the other hand I still like Henry.