give me your phone number ; )

Calling You

before I start. this is for you ^^ 

the  funny suju's faces http://yeahsujufaces.tumblr.com/page/3

eunhyuk POV 

we started to walk. there was a big silence while we were walking. I thought I should break the ice I mean I coudn't help but I do really want to talk to him " are you hungry ? wanna eat something" suddenly Donghae voice finally broke the ice. " sounds good. after carried a lot of bags I feel hungry" 

and yeah another silence. but my heart was beating so ing fast !!!

 we arrived at the one of the restaurant in the airport. " whose bags was that ?" he asked me while we were sitting and looking for the menu " oh. it was my mom. she's travelling. she's strong haha" I laughed awkwardly but I see he's also laughing with me. our eyes met. there was awkward silence. I just wanted to see his eyes. forever. "ready to order ?" the voice broke our eye contact. " umm.n-n- not yet. we will call you if we're ready" oh you ruined the most perfect moment of my life. even it's just like 30 seconds I feel like I was in heaven. I started to daydreaming. when donghae voice woke me up " hyukkie let's order !" he giggled. what did he just call me ? did he call me hyukkie ? really ? I gave him a I-don't-believe-with-what-did-you-just-say.and I guess he knew it " hey ! don't give me that look. I just figured it out like when I you tell me your name" Shocked. Yes I was !

 

Donghae POV 

Just send the truck of fishes here and put all the fish on top of me please God ! for all the fishes in the sea what did I just say ?! I even think of his nickname at the moment he told me his name. and now he gave me --you looked. "what ?" he said surprised. I didn't know what to say. but I could feel my face turns red, my heart beat  faster than before. well it was beating faster when I met him but now faster even faster than I could ever imagine. "I.I..I...." before I could finish my sentence another girl came " ready to order sir ?"  she said, smiling so bright that I could punch her right in the face. "we're not ready yet" eunyuk said still looking at me. for all the fish,. please could he just stop looking at me like that ! "I need to pee" I said " I'll back in a minute" and I was off to the restroom. 

why do I feel like this. do I like him ? no I don't . another voice came to my mind " you do idiot" well. I took a look to the table he was sitting. he was smiling to that girl maybe he was ordering . but I feel upset when I saw him smiling to that girl. that . I went inside the restroom again. asking the same question do I like him ? and that damn voice came again " you do silly just tell him ! " YES. I do Like him ! I should tell him. or well for some cases there's no second chance. Am I right ? ; ) 

 

Eunhyuk POV 

"what the hell is he doing.why taking so long just to pee ?!" I started to worry. worry ? I didn't have to feel worry ! hyukkie you do not need..I just call my self Hyukkie. Now something is totally wrong with me. I asked my self do I care about him ? No I don't. why do I have to. another voice come " you do care " well do I. well. YES.YES I DO CARE. so. what should I do now. should I tell him about this ing difficult feeling. yes I should tell him. well for some cases second chance are not functional. AM I right ? ; ) 

I still waited for him. I alredy ordered food for me but I didn't let this girl go becoz donghae hadn't orederd yet . finally he came I was really relieve. "you order already ?" he asked while sitting and looked the menu " yes I have ordered food." I said not looking to his face. My heart was beating so fast. could you imagine that ? I was thinking about him and now he appeared in fron of me ! 

while eating we talked so many things. not many maybe I could say much things. it was not about the things. not about the food not about the time. well it's already dark. it was about as long as I with him no matter what. I believe it will bw still ok with me." hhm. wanna go somewhere ?" Donghae asked me. " somewhere ? you're not going to kidnap me. are you ? haha" I laughed.

 

Donghae POV 

"of course not Idiot ! well for some reason is yes. Can I kidnap your heart ?" it was my mind ! of course I didn't say that." haha. you're funny of course not. I'm nice person. in fact i want to be with you " heck. Donghae you stupid fish ! why i always say stupid random things like this. in front of this guy,who I love ?. I looked at him. he was there giving me straight face. " well let's ride !" he said. i was surprised he didn't ask me about what I just say. I was totally stupid. No I AM stupid ! 

we got to my car. Eunhyuk left his car at the airport " no one wants my car tough haha".  I took him to the fair not far from airport. we sat on the bench. we felt tired. 

 

Eunhyuk POV 

there was awkward silence between us. should I do the confession now ? that ing voice came again. I wonder why the hell this voice always came in situation like this. I mean where the hell the voice when I have a really difficult test ?! I held his hand. he looked shock but didin't let go of my hand I felt relieved. " this morning. when I saw you with the trolly.." I shouldn't say the trolly it wasn't romantic at all " my heart started to beating so fast. I don't know but I think I'm fallin for you. maybe so fast that I have to hide but I was really sad when you left me after you helped me. I was just want to say thank you, but then I realized thank you is not the really words i want to say."I continued " so. what do you really wanna say ?" donghae asked me. on my mind " silly you I just tell you that I'm falling for you" . I hid that words "my heart is racing, I want you to be all around me. yah Lee Donghae. I'm falling for you. I love you" I knelt down still holding his hand. I didn't even give a if he wanted to leave me or the people were staring at me. I didn't give a . really I just wanted to tell him that I love him even we just met today . I felt his head was come closer. he whispered to my ear..

 

Donghae POV 

"na do saranghae" I whispered it to Eunhyuk ear. but I made sure he could hear it clearly. I kissed his forehead. he stood up and so did I. he looked at me. smiling so brightly that, noit's not I wanted punch him in the face. I wanted to kiss him ! but well it was our first night, being together. he pulled me to him. he hugged me tightly. I feel so warm. I hugged him back. "saranghae" he said that words again. I smiled at him " na do saranghae" I said.

we walked to my car. he still held my arms. I felt so warm. all I can do was smiling and just smiling. now. he's mine. he's mine.while in the car we couldn't stop talking about our life. once he said " nobody loves me" I looked at him really close That our face was just so close I could feel his breath. " you. Pabo. I love you" I kissed him on lips. he looked shock but who cares ?!. I pull out my kiss and see him. he was blushing. ah God,, how cute he is ! " you. you .." I didn't let him finished his sentence " I'm damn good. I know" I smiled he just there laughing. he showed me his house. Hell! it is a big house !. we out of the car.we were talking in front of his house until I heard "hey monkey get inside !!" Eunhyuk and I turned to the voice came" hey. kyuhyun ! when did you get here you nerd !" he laughed and I was there standing awkwardly.I see the guy named kyuhyun ran to Eunhyuk and hugged him I was surprised. no. I'm jealous. " emm. hi Kyuhyun" I just sayidit so they wiould stop hugging in front of me " hi,and what's your name ?" kyuhyun asked me " I'm donghae" I said. it was a bit mean I think." don't be like that Donghae. kyuhyun is my brother. my parents are divorced Mom pick me to live with her and dad take care of kyuhyun" Eunhyuk try to calm me down. not long I see Kyuhyun got in the house. Eunhyuk kissed my forehead " I'll see you tomorrow. don't forget to come at 11 am ! " he said while kissing my forehead. I nodded and smile. as I get in the car. he screamed my name and knock on windows " give me your phone number" ; )