I'm a good brother and lovely boyfriend ?( brother vs lover) part 1

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

He hung up his phone and sigh “ this is going to be hard”. I heard that. “hyung.just go” I said, “ Kyu. What did you say. I promise to stay”. “ it’s ok. Hyung”. I try to convince him. I felt guilty tough. Because of me he can’t go on date with his boyfriend. What kind of brother I am. “ no. Kyu. I’ll stay here. No matter what and” he said. I know he was confused. But I’m glad he choosed me and stay here. I smiled “ hyung.” I try to talk to him. “ saranghae” I said. He turn his face now facing me “ Kyu. You know I’ll always choosed you. No matter what even if Donghae will leave me if I choosed you. It’s ok. Lover can come and go. There’s a new lover and old lover. But brother can’t go anywhere. Even you were not beside me you still my brother. nothing can’t changed that. Nothing” he hugged me. Tears falling down my face. Now I knew how much my Hyung love me. Now. It becomes more harder to leave this world. He pull his hugged “yah. Lee Kyuhyun ! why are you crying ?” he yelled at me “ hyung ! don’t yelled at me like that.. and we are in hospital” he wiped my tears. “hyung. You’re the best person in this world” I smiled. “ no.no Kyu. The best person in this wotld is umma and appa because of them, both of us can exist in this world” he laughed and yeah he was right. If it’s not because of umma and appa maybe I wouldn’t have brother like him.

He’s back to his project. It’s almost 2 pm “hyung. Are you hungry. Since I woke up you didn’t eat anything” I asked started to worry. “don’t worry Kyu. I’m fine. Don’t feel like want to eat”

-tok.tok-tok-tok-

Someone’s knoecked the door “come in !” I said. Someone opened the door.

 

Donghae POV

I felt really bad afer talking with Hyukkie. I’m so selfish. I supposed to take care of his brother also. After all I can go anywhere with him. This afternoon I decided to go to hospital to say my sorry to my baby Hyukkie and also checked if kyuhyun gets better or not. I felt guilty to kyuhyun also. He needs his brother attention But what I do was trying to take Hyukkie attention.

“aah. Donghae Hyung !” Kyu said. I see he’s smiling.  I could see Hyukkie also. He turned his face from thing he was doing to me. I walked to Kyuhyun first. I gave him a cake. I bought a cake to both of Hyukkie and Kyuhyun, because I know even if kyuhyun wanna eat something Hyukkie doesn’t want to go because he doesn’t want to leave Kyuhyun alone. “ here you go. Kyu. How are you ?” I asked him. Suddenly he hugged me. I was shocked “ Hyung. You’re so nice. No wonder my brother fall in love with you. I’m so happy to know you. And I’m fine” he pulled out the hug “uhh. Kyu. What’s wrong with you ?” I asked him. Wondering what just happened. “nothing and thanks for the cake. You know what. Eunhyuk hyung don’t eat anything yet.” I looked to Hyukkie who’s still busy with his thing. I don’t know he realized I’m here or not. Kyuhyun whispered to me “ I think you should ask him to eat something. Outside. He felt really bad after talked to you this morning” I looked at Kyuhyun. “now?” . “ no. Next year. Of course now. You don’t want to see your love sick, do you ?” he punched me. “of course not. But what about you Kyu ? he don’t want to leave you alone” I said. I want to go with him. I really want to. But I can’t do that. If I do that it means I’m so selfish. “ I’ll be ok. Now go”. He pushed me.

“Hyukkie. I’m sorry for what happened this morning. I feel really bad after that. That’s why I came by. I feel so sorry. Please accept my apologize” I said.

No response. “ Hyukkie. Look at me when I’m talking to you !” still no response. “please ! why don’t you just accept my apologize. Hyukkie !” still no response and I’m getting tired. “ok. If you don’t want to give any response I’ll leave and don’t talk to me  !” I turned my body wanted to go out the room. As I open the window. I feel someone grab my shoulder. He put his hand around my chest “how dare you. First you yelled at me. Second you said your sorry also with yelled at me and now you want to leave even I can’t talk to you anymore ? do you know how much I’ll be hurt ?” I know it was Hyukkie. I put his arms down. I turned my body facing him. His face looks very tired. “baby it was just threat. Because you didn’t give me any response. It was the first thing came to my mind to get your attetion”. I saw Kyuhyun for a while he was smiling while eating the cake. “ Kyuhyun told me you don’t eat anything yet. Now let’s go outside and eat with me” I asked him. “ but..” “just go hyung ! i’m not 10 anymore. You can leave me for a moment. I promise I’ll be fine” Kyu interrupted. I saw hyukkie smiled. “ let’s go baby” Hyukkie hold my hands as we walked out leaving Kyuhyun alone.