Stop Searching Because You Already Found It ! .(KyuMin) ^^ part 2

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun OPV

"bunny. I heard that.  I just want to talk to you. becos there's no other way I could see I talk to you beside always bothering you " I feel really bad. It’s been a month and Minnie still avoiding me. his relation with Henry also getting closer. I was really confused how to separated them.

I prepared my things. Even this is Saturday I have activities at school. Science club activities. “Yah. Kyu ! where are you going ? this is Saturday “ Eunhyuk hyung asked me as he prepared the breakfast “ I have science club activities today Hyung” I explained. “aah. So you are going to school ? “ he poured a soup to my bowl “ ne hyung” I said. “ you should watch the competition also then !” he said “ what competition?” I asked him “basketball competition. Minnie is in  there !” he explained. Basketball ? I can cheer him up ! ”what time it will be held Hyung !” I asked my Hyung “ umm. At 7 am. Aah. You are late Kyu ! it’s 9 am alreadt now” he said. I grab my bag. And ran away “be careful on the road Kyu !” he shouted. “ why I always late for him. No henry and Minnie moment please !” I ran faster to the school. At school the basket competition was already over. I heard the girls shouted
“ aahh ! Sungmin Hyung was really awesome !” “yes ! he was so cool !” “so talented !”.

“ what a girls “ I whispered to my self. As there was no more basket competition, I walked to the science room. “hey guys ! sorry I’m late !” I said I put my bag on the table. “what’s that ?” I asked one of them “ umm. Turtle. Can you take this outside. Sunbathing this for me ok ?” he ordered. “alone ? i’ve never done this before ! yah Leeteuk Hyung. can you accompany me ? you’re older than me you must have a lot of experiences about sunbathing a turtles” I put my left arms around his shoulder and I take the turtles on the other hand. “this is how you do it ! and I’m not that old” Leeteuk Hyung said after teaching me how to sunbathing the turtles. “wait here Kyu. I wanna pee” He said left me me. suddenly I heard some guys behind me talking.

“ I thought you were going on date with Minnie today ?” one voice

“ I supposed to go with him. What do you think guys ? should I go ?” I looked a little. It was Henry and his friends !. I turned my face again. Afrain if he could see me. “ ani ! you like Zhou Mi Hyung . right ? why don’t you asked him to go with you today ? he’s in the karate club now.” His friens said. “ by the way. Where were you and Minni going to meet ?” another question from his friend “ a park. Umm. Ire park ! you know that ?” he replied. “ wow. It’s a lil far from here. Minnie must tired. He had basketball competition before and now he has to go to that park too" his friend said. "yeah I fell bad for Minnie but. Whatever” he replied. And walked to somewhere. “ you Henry even I do not like you around Minnie but this thing will make Minnie hurt so much !”

I stood up and wanted to run “yah Kyu. Where are you going ?” Leeteuk hyung came “somewhere !” I ran to science room. Grab my bag “Kyu ! where are you going ?” my friends asked me “somewhere ! this is important ! I’m sorry I couldn’t stay any longer !” I ran. Faster. Ire park is lil bit far. But for Minnie even if I have to croos the ocean I will go !.

Sungmin POV

“Aah. Where’s Henry. It’s almost an hour I’ve been waiting for him. Where is he ?”  I complained. The park was full of people I try to find him. But I think it’s useless. I decided to text him.

To : Henry

Where are you ? I’ve been waiting for almost an hour. I’m waiting in front of the monkey cage

 

15 minutes there was no reply. Suddenly the rain came. Poring rain. People run to avoid the rain. “ I couldn’t go. What if henry comes and he doesn’t find me. it will ruin my date with him” suddenly someone hit me and I fell on the ground. “ ahh. I think Henry will not come” I started to cry rain is still falling on me until suddenly the rain stopped falling on me. I looked up.  it’s Kyuhyun “ he will not come” he said. He hold an umbrella on his hand covering me from the rain. He didn’t covered himself. I stood up. I hold the umbrella, moved it so the umbrella covered both of us “ you came here, just to say that ?” I asked him “Yes” he said softly. “Minnie” he continue. “Ne, Kyu ?” I replied. “can you,can you please stop searching someone who loves you. Stop wanting henry attention. Stop pay attention to Vera. And the most. Stop avoiding me” he said. I could see his face became red and we were still under the umbrella. Tha park is already quite. Maybe people went home because the rain was hard. “Kyu..” I couldn’t finish my words “ do you know how it hurt me so much. See you with henry everyday. See vera around you every day ! those ing moments are killing me. Minnie. Do you know how much i have to hold this from you. So you don’t go any further from me. you’re already far from me. Minnie.” He stopped. He looked at me “ Saranghae, Minnie” he said holding my hand. My heart was beating faster than before. It was already fast but this moment faster. I Think I should tell him my feeling also. “Kyu. the only reason I did not want to be near you is. every time I see you I love you more, more, more and more in every day” I put his hand on my chest “saranghae, Kyu” I smiled. I could see him smiling also.

“so. From now on. You just mine Minnie ! do not try to avoiding me again !” he said. As we walked outside the park. “yah Kyu. I told you the reason why.I was avoiding you !” I replied.

As we walked. Suddenly Kyu stopped his steps making me stopped my steps to. He touch his nose. And I saw blood. “Kyu! Are you ok ?!” I said. I hold his hand. It’s full with blood now. “Kyu !” I screamed but he didn’t answer. “ Minnie. Will you stay beside me if. I tell you...” He said. Making me so curious. “Kyu !” I yelled at him now my hand also full of his blood now. “ If I have...” he continued. I couldn’t see him like this “let’s go to the hospital !” I pull his hand. The umbrella fell down. And he didn’t moved. “don’t have to go to hospital. Sooner or later. You should know. I have cancer Minnie” he cried. I was speechless.