I do not believe love at the first sight. well Do i ?

Calling You

Donghae POV 

"aah why do I have to run ?! " I said, to my self. I sat on the corner of airport. having daydream " he was so cute. the way he saw me. the way he acted, umm. the cutest part is. well his smiled " I realized " wait ! what was that ?! why suddenly I think of him ?! I don't even know him ! I just helped him. he needed help !" didn't reliezed that i spoke it really loud. I could see people staring at me like I'm a murder. I stood up. and walked to the place where I helped him. hoping he still there. while walking I smiled think of what just happened. 

 

" aaah ! here  ! " I looked around searching for him. but what I found was nothing. He wasn't there ! 

"why are you so stupid !? why were you running ?! I complained to my self. 

"here you go Donghae. if you ever meet him again. Don't run. no matter what !" another note to my self. 

...... 

"wait. what am I doing ? why I really care about him ?" my heart beat so fast. faster.faster when I saw someone. 

" Hey !!" I shouted "uuh" the man I shouted looked at me " umm. sorry. I thought you were my friend. you.yeah..haha know. I'm lost" I said lying "you better go to the information than shouting like that. I wonder how many people you've been shouting" he said . I gave him -what the--did-you-just-say ?!- he walked away but he dropped his wallet " Umm. Zhou mi ? so. that ing annoying boy who just talked to me is Zhoumi. well he told me to go to the information. now I will get him to the information" I smirked.

while walking to the information i was thinking about the guy I just helped " ooh ! why his face always come to my mind. now. I need to see him" 

 

Zhoumi POV

that guy was so childish. what was he thinking. here. in the airport he shouted like that. this ain't forest . as i reached the gate i stopped my step. wanted to take out my wallet to get my boarding pass then. " where is it ?! I couldn't find it." then I ran over the airport searching my wallet ' yeah !! I give up" I take my step to the information as I see that guy. annoying damn guy. and he's smiling " yah ! you ! " I shouted at him " umm..me ?!" he turned his face to left and right side. " yeah you ! what the hell is wrong with you smiline in front of the information and where is my wallet. I need it so get it back to me !" I shouted. I was really in hurry as I heard " flight to China has been dispatched" I was " you  !!! now I have to stay !" I yelled at him and he gave me my wallet. " I'm sorry. but you said that I should go to the information. but i was thinking that I don't want to get here by myself. I saw you dropped your wallet. I want you to go with me" what. what is he thinking ?! this kid is si childish " aarrghhh !!! whatever ! and by saying you need to go to information what I meant was leave this airport as soon as you can !" I was really upset. I lost my flight and now I have to fight with this kid. " hey. calmdown. why are you really upset ? well yeah I know you are upset but don't yell at me like that !" he smiled and on my thought " oh God save me" I saw him once again giving him -i'd-kill-you-if-we-are-not-in-yhe-airport- " I'm leaving" I said.

 

Donghae POV 

he's leaving. " good. and hell ! why is he so mean ?!" I said it quite loued until I heard a voice " you made him lost his flight" he said. I turned around " it wasn't my....." I stopped as I see who was speaking to me . he was. he was that guy. the I helped. I smiled wanted to hug him and then realized that no way I could do that. " it wasn't my fault. he dropped his wallet " I said calmly, " well if it's what you're thinking then it's not your fault" he laughed. Oh God I couldn't help. but the way he laugh was just damn ing adorable. I just stared at his face. until I realized he waved his hand " umm. ohh. and what ?" quickly I turned my face around " I just want to say thank you for helping me with my bags"  I couldn't help but smiled " it's ok. since I saw you like really in trouble. and that bags were so heavy. what's on it ? " I laughed. " haha. I don't know. but I thought it was bomb inside" we both laughed. 
 

"Lee Donghae" I said as I gave my hand to him " Lee Hyukjae. you can call me eunhyuk by the way"  he shook my hand and smiled he also added " nice to meet you" and I was like melting inside. but just smiled outside " nice to meet you too" I smiled back to him. we still shook our hand and I heard a voice " how long you guys will shaking hands ? and please leave" she was the information girl. I turned my face to her. " we are leaving" did I just say WE . WE ?

"yes, we're leaving" Eunhyuk added whe he saw me like an idiot thinking how could I say WE in the first place since I just know him like a minute ago !