see you sad is more hurting me than my ilness

Calling You

 

Sungmin POV

I ran out to find Kyuhyun. I looked everywhere to find him. After a lil bit tired looking for him finally I found him. I just wanted to follow him without he knows but suddenly I fell. “aww” I said in painfull. I saw Kyuhyun turned aroud and looked at me. he ran near to me “minnie ! are you ok ? tell me where it hurts ?!” he said as helping me to stand “ it’s ok Kyu. I’m the one who supposed to ask you. Are you ok ?” I finally could stand up. He staring at me full of questions “i saw you in the pharmacy. I asked the servant what medicine you were buy. And she said you were buying painkillers....for cancer” I looked down as my last words come out. “ do you know what are you doing ?!!” he yelled at me. “ this is none of your business ! whatever things I buy or I do. It’s none of your business !” another yelled. “Kyu, I didn’t..” I couldn’t finish my sentence “listen Sungmin  ! you pissing me off ! do not ever talk to me again ! and this medicine. I need this.” He said as he left me there. I asked him nicely. Why did he really angry ? if he needs the medicine it’s ok. I was just asking if he’s ok or not. Just it. Should I run after him again ? should I apologize to him ? but is it me who act wrong ?. I decided to ran after him. I don’t want to my relation with him going bad just because of this.

 

Kyuhyun POV

I feel bad that I yelled at Minnie. But it was close. And now he knows what medicine I need. Does he knows I have cancer ?. I go to the park near my house. I lay down there. As I counting the stars. Today the sky is full of stars and a moon. While counting the stars I keep thinking of what just happened. It’s not about the medicine minnie already know. It’s about my attitude to him. It wasn’t good at all. No need to yelled at him actually. Someone lay next to me. “what are you doing ?” he was Minnie lay next to me. he also looked at the sky full of stars. “counting the stars” I said.  He turned his face. Facing me. and the turned his face again to the sky and pointing at the moon. “why are you keep counting the stars when you can see the moon ?” he said. “what do you mean?” “you’ll lose your big moment if you still keep your attention t the small moment” he explained and now his face facing me again. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you mad. I didn’t know that my question was insulting you” he said and tried to sit. I moved my body, now i lay in his lap “minnie. It wasn’t your fault. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry.” I said. Smiling to him. “I’ll accompany you home, Kyu ! tomorrow is your first day of school. And it’s already 9 pm now. You need to fill full your energy right. Beside Eunhyuk Hyung now must be really afraid”. After minnie said that I take out my phone and I saw 56 Missedcall 77 new messages “I’m in a deep ! let’s go minnie. But what about you ?” I asked him. “don’t worry Kyu”. We walked home

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

Where the hell is Kyuhyun ! it’s almost 9.30 pm and I don’t even know where is he ?!. I heard the front door was opened, I ran there. “yah ! kyuhyun where the hell were you ?!” I yelled at him. I do really worried about him. “I’m sorry Hyung. I was in the pharmacy while I saw Minnie and we ended up talking until we forget the time” Kyuhyun tried to calmed me. “ you know you have your first day of school tomorrow right ?” I asked my lil brother. “I know. Hyung. And Hyung can you drive  minnie home. It’s already late and I don’t want to he walk alone” “umm. Ok. Let me get my key. Get some rest Kyu !” I said while getting my key . 

“minnie !” Kyuhyun said running outside. “thank you and. I’m sorry. I’ll see you tomorrow” he said to Minnie. “ get some rest Kyu. See you tomorrow”. Minnie replied. “umm. Guys. I’m still here !” I said. “haha. Hyung be safe on the road. I don’t want both of you get hurt” Kyuhyun said. Minnie and I entered the car and I drove him home. “ Hyung. Can we stop at pharmacy. I need to buy something” Minnie said. This is weird. If he met Kyuhyun at pharmacy why didn’t he buy the medicine at that time “of course Minnie. Everything for you !” I smiled “don’t do that Hyung ! I bet Donghae Hyung will kill me if he knows” Minnie laugh. “haha. Minnie I said that to everyone. Not only you. But it’s different when it comes to Donghae. I love him. So much !” I said as I parked my car. “I’ll be back soon Hyung !” Minnie said leaving me. not long enough he came back with plastick on his hand “what’s that ?” I asked him “hhm. I get flu, Hyung” he said. And after that we continue our ride to Minnie’s house.

“aah. Finally . see you tomorrow Minnie.” I waved at him. “ne Hyung ! be safe !” he waved me back. Now I have to go home. I feel tired and I want to go to my bed. But I have feeling I need to check my little dongsaeng. “kyu. “ I said knocking his door. But there’s no answer. I opened his door slowly. “Kyu. Can I get insede” I said. His room was really dark. He must turned off his lamp “ don’t go any further Hyung !” Kyu shouted. “Kyu are you ok ?” I tried to the light but I couldn’t.

 

Kyuhyun POV

! another nosebleed. These days it comes more often. How I will hide this from Eunhyuk Hyung. And I can’t tell him about my ilness. It must hurt his heart. “Hyung. Just go sleep. You need some rest. Please leave me” I said. I didn’t mean to be rude but I have to do that.  “fine. But...” he didn’t finish his sentence “what is wrong with you Kyu. I feel like I already lost my little dongsaeng. You’re different. Please come back Kyu. I miss the old you” he said as he closed the door. “ I miss the old me also” I whispered as still trying to get the nosebleed off. I could feel the tears is running down my face. “ I’m sorry, Hyung. But it’s not the right time yet to tell you what’s going on” I whispered again. I take my cellphone. I called my mom. “mom. You sleep already ?” I asked her quickly as she picked up the phone “babyKyu. What happened baby, is your head hurt again ? or your body couldn’t take the pain anymore ? tell me” mom said. “ mom. Now I found something more hurting me than this ilness.” I replied. “ what’s that baby?” my mom asked me back “seeing Eunhyuk Hyung sad is more full of pain than this ilness...” I told her what just happened between me and my Hyung. “baby. I know this is going to be hard. And I told you not to come and stay still with your father if you don’t want to make your hyung sad” Mom explained to me “ but mom..” I sobbed “ I need to make memory with him. Before it’s too late. I haven’t make a good memory with him yet” I replied. “baby. Your presence is the best present me and your father have. I bet your hyung will think the same thing as me any your father. Now go to sleep ok. Your hyung told me you have your first day of school tomorrow” mom said to me. I know she tried not to to cry. “ Ne mom. Saranghae” i hung up te phone. “mom.dad. Hyung. I’m sorry to to bring you with me to this problem” I cried until I fell asleep.

 

In the morning

“Kyu... ! wake up !” Eunhyuk Hyung yelled outside my door. Ah. I remember today I’m going to school. My first day. Can’t wait. I want to see minnie also.