How Long It Will Take For Me ?

Calling You

 

Eunhyuk POV

“get off you people ! he’s my brother !” I saw my little dongsaeng was lying on the ground and had a nosebleed. “yah ! minnie, donghae ! help me !” . we brought Kyuhyun to the nearest hospital. I wonder what is happening with my little brother. He’s so weird since his first day come. We ran to emergency room. Nurses came and take care my brother “please. Help him! He’s having a nosebleed” I screamed. I was really afraid something is wrong with my brother. “ok. Sir. Be patient, we’ll take care of him. Now please wait outside”, the nurse closed the emergency room door. I panicked. Minnie and Donghae also really worried. I could see it on their eyes. I took out my phone and called my dad. “hey Eunhyuk. My big son. How are you honey ?. I miss you” voice from the other side. “dad.umm hey ! I’m fine and yes.I do miss you a lot too !” I replied. “you seemed afraid. Something wrong ? is that girl made you cry again ? or she doesn’t give you food ? what she have done wrong this time Eunhyuk?” dad say.

I know he started to afraid. “ Dad, yes I’m afraid. And No. That girl is not have done something wrong. By the way that girl is Mom ! dad. Do you know that Kyuhyun is here now. With me ?” I asked him. I was thinking that dad doesn’t even know Kyuhyun is here. “well. Yes I know. I gave him permission to go there. He said He missed you a lot. He always say that words everyday. Every night. Something wrong with him ? does he act naughty there ? if yes. You could send him back to here” he replied. I confused. I thought I should tell my dad what was going on but if I told him he would be really panick. “no dad. He’s fine. I just want to make sure that you know he’s here. That’s all I wanna say. Take care dad. I love you” I said. “I love you too Eunhyuk. Take care and take care of your brother too. Ok?. “ok”.

Kyuhyun POV

Where Am I ? my head were really hurt. “oh you already wake up ?” I heard someone asked me “ yeah. Where am I ?” I replied still with dizzy . “you fell on the ground. Three guys brought you here and now you’re in the hospital. I wanna ask you something” he said. His face was really serious. “ do you know what is going on with your body, your condition ?” he asked me. I was not surprised I knew he was going to ask me about my condition. “haha. Of course I know. This body is still belongs to me. Of course I know what is going on inside” I replied . “ it comes to the final stage. Do you know that ? “. “I know doctor. I know. I know everything about my body. Don’t worry I’ll be fine” I said. Even I know that I will never ever as fine as before I got this ill. “good. Now you know what to do” he smiled trying to comfort me. As he wanted to leave me “ doc. If someone asked me about my condition. Just tell them that I’m fine. I’m just too tired and need rest. Please” I begged him. I don’t want Eunhyuk Hyung know that I’m sick “why ?” he replied and he turned his face to me “just say that” I replied as I closed my eyes back to sleep “ Ok. But you can’t go home today. You need to stay like three days. To get your condition better than this” he walked out. I started to think, God, how long it will take for me ?

Donghae POV

We were really worried. Kyuhyun was really fine this morning before he left the house. But now he’s in hospital. We saw doctor came from Kyuhyun room “how is my brother?” Eunhyuk said quickly as we saw the doctor he seemed impatient. “ yeah. How is Kyuhyun ?” I also asked. “ how is he ?” minnie said holding the candy that him and Kyuhyun were fight for. “ wow.wow. be calm. And let me speak. He’s fine. He just too tired. He need rest. And he needs to stay for like three days here” doctor explained. “wait. If he’s fine. Why does he need to stay ?” I asked. “ is something bad happened to him ? why he needs to stay ?” Eunhyuk added. “ not that fine. It’s sure something ain’t going really well. We just want to make sure he’s really in good condition” doctor said. “ you can see him now” he added. “ we’ll go inside” minnie said.

We entered the room. He was there sleeping. “hey. Kyu. Please open your eyes. I want to see you” eunhyuk said as he hold Kyuhyun hand. But Kyuhyun didn’t give any respons. “kyu. Wake up please. Open your eyes. I saved you. Now let me see you. Please wake up” he started to screamed. “Hyung. He’s sleeping. Maybe under the medicine. He wouldn’t hear anything” Minnies said. “ yeah. Baby. Just be patient. I’m sure Kyuhyun will open his eyes later.” I put my arms around his shoulder “ yeah. Baby, minnie. Maybe you’re right. I will wait then”.

 

at night

Sungmin POV

“it’s late already. I have to go home before my mom put my face in milk carton” Donghae hyung said stood up, I saw Eunhyuk also stood up “ no.no baby you have to stay. Kyuhyun needs you” He said smiling. “ but what about you baby. I can’t let you go home alone. Beside it’s already late” Eunhyuk hyung said. I saw his face. He didn’t want to go but also don’t want to let Donghae Hyung go home alone. “ I will wait for Kyuhyun !” I said. “ yah ! Minnie. You should go home too !” Eunhyuk yelled at me. “ ne. Minnie. You shoull go home. Your parents must be really afraid now” Donghae added and stared at me “ it’s ok Hyung. My parents aren’t home. And I told them that I sleep over my friend house. So Eunhyuk hyung you can drive Donghae hyung home and I will take care for Kyuhyun” I smiled. “ umm. Ok then. I’ll back as soon as I can. And don’t get your eyes off of him !” Eunhyuk said as he opened the door “ understand !” i said. They are gone. Now it’s only me and sleeping Kyuhyun. I sat there. My eyes was looking at Kyuhyun. He’s really cute. Oh minnie. What are you thinking of. He’s sick and you have feeling like this. This is totally weird “ umm.” I heard something “Kyuhyun. Are you awake ?” I asked “ yeah....Minnie ?” he turn his face to me. “ yeah Kyu. It’s me. Your brother is driving Donghae hyung home. He’ll be back soon. Are you feeling better now ?” I put my hand on his forehead,checking he had a fever or not. “ yah. Minnie ! let go ! and I’m fine. What are you doing here and where the is my damn candy  ?” he asked me, and I let go of my hand “why are you so mean. I put your candy there. you can eat that tomorrow since it's alreday late you could have  toothache if you eat the candy now" I replied. he was really annoying even when he's sick ! " what are you doing here?" he asked me. " waiting for you to wake up"

Kyuhyun POV

“ aah. My teeth is ache !” I screamed. “ what ? why ? is something wrong ? I’ll call the doctor” he said. He was really panicked. I really like his expression. “ no. You don’t have to” I said as I grab his hand. “ why ?” he asked. Hi must be really confused right now “ my teeth is ache because you’re too sweet for me” I said and I gave him my smile. I was trying to give him my best smile but can’t . I saw his face turned red. “ yah ! kyuhyun what did you say ?!” he yelled at me with that red face. I started to laughing and try to sit. “ I said. My teeth is ache because you’re too sweet for me” I hold his hand tightly. “yah. Kyuhyun. You wake up already ?!” I saw it was my hyung. “Hyung ! I’m fine. And because minnie is here I feel much better now” I said. He was smiling and ran to hug me. I let go of minnie’s hand. My brother totally ruined my cute moment. I hugged my brother back I know he must really afraid. I saw minnie, he gave me –-you- looked. But I didn’t care. I like him.

Hell no ! I like him ?