I Miss You Too Much

Calling You

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I saw him kissed his forehead. Aah with this. What I’ve been missing ?. “who’s that ?” I asked my brother who just got in the house “ uum. Who ?” he replied. I wanna punch his face. I know he knew what I mean. “ that guy. You just kissed his forehead haha” I laughed. “ really ? No i wasnt kissing someone !” he yelled at me. “ I came closer. I put my arm aroud his shoulder  I whispered “ dude, I saw that “. He was shocked. And of course I laugh as hard as I could. “ hahaha I know that !. now you become a gay ?!”. I said. The truth is I was joking asking that question. “ what the hell is wrong with being a gay ?” his face seemed serious. I stopped laughing. “it’s not my fault if I fall in love with him. No matter I fall in love with guy or girl as long as I can be happy just seeing his face or being around him, dude be nice to me”. I stared at him. He walked to his room. But i stopped him “ yah ! hyung !!” I shoutted. “ I’m sorry with what I said. But just so you know. If that guy can make you happy. It’s ok with me. Introduce me to him tomorrow. I’m afraid he’ll be the part of our family” I said, I saw a smile comes from his face he walked to me and hugged me “ how are you my lil brother?” he said, I feel so warmth. I miss this moment. I’ve been living with my dad for 3 years. And I never see my mom or my brother in that 3 years. So I don’t want to fight with my brother , even he’s a gay ?!  as long he’s happy. I know he never meant to be like that.

We had our dinner together just two of us. It was silence. But not a  awkward silence. It was really peace. I still saw his face I didn’t even touch my food. “ yah ! kyuhyun! Whay don’t you eat your dinner ? “ he said. I know he was worry but I didn’t feel like want to eat. I just wanted to be with my brother. As I have my time. Before it’s too late. I want to near to him. “ I’m not hungry. After this will you watch TV with me ?” I asked. I felt so bored. “umm. Why not ? I miss our moment tough” he said still with a mouth-full of food. I smiled and thinking “ God. Give me more time, to make my brother smile. Give me more time to meet my mother”

 

Eunhyuk POV

We were watching TV . We were watching comedy. It was really funny and laughing so hard. But I didn’t see Kyuhyun laugh. He just sit there his eyes staring on TV but his mind wasn’t there “kyu. What’s wrong ?” I said. I never see him like this. Umm. He’s been living with dad for 3 years and before that happened for sure I never see him like this. And it was his favorite comedy. “ I miss you, hyung” he said. His eyes still on TV but his mind is somewhere “ I miss you too” i said. I put my arm aroud his shoulder and smiled “ No hyung. I miss you. Too much”. He said , he started to cry I could see his red eyes “ I miss you too much hyung” he still said that words. I pulled him closed to me I hugged him. I know he was not in good condition si I didn’t ask what’s wrong I don’t want to get anything worse. But I was afraid. “ is something happened to him?”

"yah ! kyu. you know I miss you too. stop crying please ? something wrong with you ? I started to worry. today was his first day in this house get together with me again. but why the hell was he crying?! "no. nothing's wrong hyung"  he replied. but somehow I know something wasn't going well.