God ain't calling you yet

Calling You

 

Sungmin POV

“because you live” he said. I smiled. I was so happy that I can be the reason why he still hold on until now. I feel something heavy on my body. “kyu,kyu” I said. No. He’s fainted again. “kyu.wake up. “ I fell down on the ground becoz my body can’t hold Kyu and my body. “kyu.wake up !”

Eunhyuk POV

I was on the road with Donghae we wanted go to Ire park. Somehow It was like I see Minnie. “baby hae. Isn’t that Minnie ?” I asked Donghae. “why don’t you park the car and go look for it”. I parked my car and go outside. “Minnie..” i said. I was surprised he was holding Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was laying on his lap. “Minnie. What happened with Kyu ?!” I yelled at Minnie “ I don’t know Hyung. Take him to hospital please Hyung” he replied. I was thinking Minnie must be have done something bad to Kyu. But now  is not the right time to think like that. Minnie helped me to get Kyuhyun in the car. “what’s going on ?” Donghae asked. “my dongsaeng fainted ! Minnie what you’ve done ?” I asked Minnie. “I’ve done nothing Hyung. Trust me !” I saw he’s crying, if he did something bad to Kyu why the hell is he crying. Should I trust him. Since his relation with Kyu seemed not good at all.

Sungmin POV

I sit in the back with Kyu on my lap. I caress his head. His hair. Wait why the hell his hair ? oh God now He’s going to lost his hair. I cried “Minnie,why are you crying ?” Donghae Hyung asked me. “ Hyung. I love your dongsaeng” I said. Eunhyuk and Donghae Hyung were in silence. “ I’ll try my best to make him happy” I sobbed. “Minnie. If you love him. Don’t let him fall again” Eunhyuk hyung replied. “ I promise Hyung. I will keep him in my arms” I said.

We’re arrived at emergency room. The nurse brought Kyuhyun to somewhere. “any of you is the family of this guy ?” the doctor said. “me ! I’m his Hyung” Eunhyuk Hyung said. He and the doctor entered the room. “Minnie stop crying please. Kyuhyun must be sad if you still cry” Donghae Hyung tried to calm me down. “Ne hyung”.

It’s almost an hour. Eunhyuk Hyung get out from the doctor office. His face seemed like he’s really upset. He go outside the hospital, Donghae Hyung and I followed him from behind. “baby. What’s wrong ?” Donghae Hyung tried to speak to Eunhyuk Hyung. But Eunhyuk Hyung didn’t answer Donghae Hyung question. As we arrived outside the hospital. Eunhyuk Hyung take out his cellphone “Dad. What the are you hiding from me ?!”

Eunhyuk POV

“Hyukjae. Look with whom are you talking !” dad replied. “where are you ?” he asked me again. “ Hospital dad. With Kyuhyun. Come here dad, Please. Come” I started to cry. I hung up the phone as Dad says he will come today. I made another call. “Mom,can you back to Korea today. Something important happen.please” I asked my mom. “what happened baby ?” mom looked worry . “just come back mom” I told her. I already full of tears. After I hung up the phone I looked at Donghae and Minnie. I hugged Donghae tightly “My dongsaeng.my dongsaeng...” I sobbed. “why is it with Kyu ?” Donghae replied. “he’s going somewhere” I pulled out my hugged. Donghae wiped my tears. “where is he going ?” he asked. “ I don’t know,. But hopefully he’s going to heaven..” ‘NO !! God aint calling for him yet !” suddenly Minnie shouted. He was crying.his face became really red he must be tired after all of this. “ come here Minnie” I hugged Minnie. I caress his back. “I’m sorry Minnie. I’m sorry. Didn’t meant to hurt you” I tried to calmed him down. “you two need to go home” I said. “ani Hyung. I wanna stay.” Minnie said. “Minnie. You need to look for your health also”  Donghae added. “I’ll drive you both home. My parent will here soon tough”. I drove Donghae first. “baby. Don’t worry Kyuhyun will be ok” Donghae calmed me. I kissed him. “if something happen to Kyuhyun. I don’t know what to do” I said. “be calm. I send my pray to Kyuhyun” Donghae added.

Then. I drove for Minnie. “Hyung” He said opened the convo. “Ne, Minnie ?” I replied. “actually, Kyu already  told me about his condition. About his cancer about the time he has..”. I didn’t let him finished his words. “Minnie. It’s already hard for me hearing what is going on with Kyuhyun today also about his cancer. Can you not make this even worse. I feel like I’m not a good brother for him” I stopped the car. I can’t hold on anymore. I cried.hard. really hard. “don’t leave Kyu..” I sobbeb. Minnie wiped my tears. “Kyu says it’s not about the time he has. It’s about how he can make people around him happy. And as we still have him here we shouldn’t let him see our tears. It will make him sad. Let’s still smiling in front of him.” Minnie also started to cry “ Promise me, Minnie. Make Kyuhyun happy” I replied, now it’s my turn to wiped his tears. “ I promise Hyung.

 

After drove Donghae and Minnie home I returned home I found my dad and mom already home. “ baby Eunhyuk” my mom tried to hug me but I avoid her. “what do you guys been hiding from me ? what did i don’t know about my dongsaeng ?!” I yelled at them “ what I’ve been missing, Mom, Dad. Tell me please” I knelt down, I feel really tired,really sad,really upset,really need explanation. “he has cancer. Doctor told us 4 years ago” dad said. I still cried. “ so. You both already know about this ? why don’t you tell me about this ?! I’m still a part of this family right ? I’m his Hyung. And you know that I love him so much ! you know that why don’t you tell me about his illness !” I get up I shook my dad shoulder. “ he didn’t let us to tell you Eunhyuk. It was Kyuhyun who didn’t give permission to tell you. He also the one who dicided to leave you. Your dad and I divorced because I disagree with what Kyuhyun wanted I knew you have to know too !” Mom added. “he prefer to stay with me. because live this world beside you is making him full of jealousness. Making him hard to live bacause you can do what he can’t do. You can smile when he can’t,  everytime he sees you he feel jealous, but the more he thinks of you the more he misses you. That’s why when he asked me he wanted to meet you I give him permission,”  I cried even harder “I love him, mom. I don’t want to lose him. Mom. I love him “ I hugged my mom. Mom started to cry. “ Nobody wants to lose him baby. Nobody”  she calmed me.
it’s been a week since Kyuhyun hospitalized. Mom had to go to China for his business. Same goes to dad. Minnie,Donghae and I always come to hospital. To accompany Kyuhyun. It looked liked relation between Kyuhyun and Minnie gets better. One afternoon.

“Well miinie ! you have to go home ! it’s late already !” I told minnie who was fooling around with Kyu. “aaah. Hyung..” he pouted. “ NO.NO, if stay longer you will not be able to come here tomorrow” I explained. “ aish. Hyung !” he pouted again. “leave or not ?” “I’m leaving. Bye Kyu. I’ll call you later ok ?” he waved his hand to Kyu. Kyu just gave him a smile.

Kyuhyun POV

“you look really sick, baby” Eunhyuk Hyung said after Minnile left the room. “Ne. Hyung. I know this is going to happen. By the way. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this and I’m sorry you had fight with mom and dad because of me. as you know the divorce also because of me. I never meant to let you all down” I explained. “If only I could see the way to fix this” I added. Eunhyuk Hyung came closer to me. he hugged me “ I know there’s a way, I promise” he said. I feel so happy I have a brother like Eunhyuk Hyung. He always here beside me. he even choosed me over his boyfriend. “are you guys done ?” someone said. Eunhyuk hyung let go of his hug “aah ! Donghae Hyung ! I miss you” I said. Donghae Hyung came to me and hugged me. “ you look like a vampire and almost bald” he said laughing. “ this is because Minnie isn’t here and it’s cancer Hyung. If I had flu I wouldn’t lost my hair “ I said. “kyu. Now get some resr, because I want to take a walk with Donghae, ok ?” he said smiling.

“just go” I said. My hyung need his time also. He can’t stay beside me forever.

 

Donghae POV

We sit at the park next to the hospital.“Kyu looks horible !” I said opened the convo. “I know. What should I do to make him happy and feel better, hae ?” He asked me. “nothing you can do baby. Just stay beside him is already make him feel happy. He’s as precious as gold” I said. Eunhyuk looked at me. “don’t you feel jealous, hae ?” He asked me. “ I hope I’m just like you. I hope I can turn to be as good as you. You’re a good peerson. I see it when you choosed Kyuhyun over me. I know that I already found someone I really love. That’s ok if you stay beside of Kyuhyun I know your heart still mine” I replied. It’s ok if he stay still. I’m not afraid of losing him because I know I wouldn’t lose him. “Hae. In 3 months we will have our final exam.” He said. “forget about Kyuhyun a while” he added. “ why Hyuk ?”   I asked him. he turned my body facing him. “would you mind if I want to stay beside you all the time ? will you marry me after the graduation ?” he asked me. I was surprised but also happy but I also afraid about Kyuhyun. If i said yeshis attention must be divided between me and kyuhyun “baby hae. I say forget about kyuhyun a for a while” He caress my cheeks. I smiled. “Ne,hyuk. Saranghae” I said. He smiled and kissed me. I lay my head oh his shoulder. We just spent the night like that. Didn’t mean to forget about kyuhyun but I guess Eunhyuk deserve his own time also. Am I selfish ?