Can't leave him ..

When the star meets the nobody

More updates :D Chanbaek so sweet~~!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Chanyeol POV

I'm kissing Baekkie... Baekkie... the one I love.. I just froze for a second when I finally wrap my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I kissed him back, the kiss gave me the feeling of pure love and calm. I close my eyes and feel his lips against mine.

The feeling of our lips touching was so good I couldnt stop, but the Baekkie just let go of the kiss and looked me in the eyes and he confessed "I love you, Channie" as soon as I heard the first 3 words my heart started to race. I then look at baekkie and he was laying his head on my chest and I could hear small and quiet snores from him. I just stared at him and smiled.

I carried him bridal style as softly as possible trying to not wake the older up. I put him down on the hospital bed and kissed his forehead.

I went out to call the doctor or nurse to replace the needles that he had already taken off.

The doctor did as he was told and left the room.

I took a chair and place it beside Baekkie's bed and sat on it. I held his hand with one of my hand and caress his hair with my other and smiled while watching the beautiful angel sleeping in front of me.

Looking at him right now, looking at how fragile he is right now I couldnt bear to leave him alone at this state and knowing that he loves me too I dont think I could leave him at all..

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 6am, maybe I should go out to buy some soup for baekkie for his breakfast.

I place his hands above his belly carefully and went to the hospital's foodcourt to buy a healthy chicken soup, and payed for it.

When I went back I saw the door to baekkie's room was opened and I heard baekkie yelling and sobbing "Let go of me! Channie!! Dont leave me!" he's finding me, I rushed into his ward and saw that he was trying to remove the needles again but was held back by the nurses "Baekkie!" I called to him and when he saw me, he had a relieve expression all over his face.

"Channie~" his eyes started to get teary, I place the packed soup on the table and went to hug Baekkie

"I'm not going anywhere Baekkie, dont worry" I said as I his hair assuring that'll I'll be here.

"I just went to buy soup for you to drink for breakfast" I said and smiled

I bowed and apologise to all the nurse that was there. As soon as the left, I went to the up the soup.

"Channie~" I heard the angelic voice from behind me that was like music to my eyes, I turned to look at him and smiled, "Yes Baekkie?"

"Can you tell me you love me and will never leave me alone" he look at me with his teary and pleading eyes.

I smiled and walked closer to baekkie to caress his hair "I love you Baekkie and I promise I'll never leave you alone" I held the back of his head and kissed his forehead and gave him one last smile before going back to making the soup.

I pour the hot soup into a bowl provided by the hospital along with the spoon and carefully bring it to Baekkie. I stir the soup thoroughly mixing all the ingredients together and at the same time cooling it down abit. I took a spoonful of the soup and blow it as it was hot "Ah~" I said asking him to open his mouth, he happily obliged and ate the soup.

He looked at me and smiled widely "Yummy~" My heart beats faster at the sight of the beautiful smile, I return with a sweet smile and continue feeding him.

Every now and then while he was eating, he would often childishly give me a peck on the lips and giggles after. I couldnt help but smile at the cute sight.

I definitely can't leave him alone.. I love him too much.. He gave me another chance, this time I wont let it go to waste this time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quiet short but More coming up :) Just wait and subscribe

Upvote :D