Deja vu

When the star meets the nobody

I'm Back!! :D More stories coming up!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Few weeks later--At home-- ~~

Chanyeol POV

Few weeks ago when Baekkie was strong enough, he was discharged from the hospital.

He still haven't remembered anything about me or after that.. I'm still trying to make him remember me, like what the doctor said, I should show him some of his memories and I did.. Well at least I think I did...

We didnt really take a lot of photos together, there are a few but not much so I decided to draw out the memories and tell him about us from the beginning until the end, there was still no luck. He didnt seem to remember anything yet..

Although he didnt remember he still trusted me and was like old times where we laughed together and have fun, it felt like nothing have changed for the worse. Everything felt just like before he had confess to him.

Just seeing him smile made me feel so happy and helped me forget about all the painful memories we once had. I just want to kiss him right now but it'll just make a huge gap between us so I tried to hold it in.

Since Baekkie have missed school and completely forgotten what he had learn at the day he met me and onwards, I tried to tutor him myself.

To be honest, I wasnt really a good student but by tutoring him, I can get closer to him so I studied hard to then teach to Baekkie.. All the things I do for that boy.. I just smiled at myself when I think of him, my heart would  start to race whenever he sees that adorable smile coming from him.. So this is how it felt to truly love someone so deeply.. It felt so good but when we were to face an obstacle like now it hurts so much.. I want to make him remember me as soon as possible. Then I will change everything, I will do my best to make him happy! 

Every hour we spent together, we got closer and closer, it made me really happy. 

~~4pm~~

"Chanyeol-ah!" baekkie called me

"Yea hyung?" I respond, for now I have to call him 'hyung' as he's just a year older than me

"Mom wants to cook and she asked me to go buy some groceries, want to follow?" He asked and i immediately nodded my head and stood up 

"Let's go!" I cheered and when I look down to see what I was wearing, a cartoon pattern pajama "Let me change first" I laughed awkwardly and run up to change quickly, not wanting to make baekkie wait.

When I'm done I went down "Let's go! for real now" baekkie just laughed at the way I was acting and went out.

By the way just so you know, I'm currently staying at Baekkie's house. Why? Well because I like it :) and Baekkie needed a tutor and a friend

We went off to the grocery store and bought whatever we needed and head back when it was already dark out. 

There wasnt alot of cars along this road so it was calm and peaceful. The air we're breathing in was just nice, no pollution and harmless. 

When we were walking home, there was a gang consisting of 4 people heading our way, I started to have a bad feeling about this so I walked in front of baekkie as to protect him. 

The 4 people held my shoulder and it back making me hit baekkie abit which shocked him "What.. What's going on?" he looked at me then to the gang  

"Nothing is going on, cutie" the guy in front that seem to be a leader was obviously hitting on my Baekkie "I just need some cash right now" I slowly reach for baekkie beside me andd pushing to stay behind me. "We're all out so leave us alone'' I just said and glared at the leader

The leader just laughed "You think we're just going to let you go because you dont have money? hahaha! dont make me laugh" he pushed me by the shoulders making me bump into baekkie again.

"But..." he said "since I wanted money for some fun at the club, why dont you give me that cutie over there as an exchange?" he pointed at baekkie, I turned to look at him and saw him trembling with fear and tears in his eyes.  My blood was boiling as soon as I heard him say that and when I saw how terrified baekkie was. He made him cry.... I clenched my fist, wanting to punch the leader in the face but I was outnumbered. 

The leader signalled the gang to hold me back while he walk towards baekkie, holding his chin. Seeing him touch my baekkie made even mad "Let me go!!" I struggled "Baekkie!" I shouted and when baekkie heard me he looked at me with a "Save me" face. The leader was leaning into my baekkie as if he wanted to kiss him. Seeing baekkie's terrified face and the leader's dirty action. I went on a fury and pushed all the men that was holding me off. The leader let go of baekkie making him fall down to the ground, I clench my fist tightly and ran towards him to give him a big strong punch. 3 of the other gang members came charging at me, with me so mad I was able to fight them all. As soon as they all passed out I marched towards the leader 

"You... how dare you touch my Baekkie!" I yelled at him and punched his face over and over until his face was full of blood.

"Enough Chanyeol!" Baekkie tried to stop me as I was about to kill the bleeding man in front of me by going in front of be but without me realising I accidently punched him across his cheek "Ah!" Baekhyun yelled in pain, he was thrown towards the rough wall at the side walk. When he's head suddenly dropped I saw blood on the wall, my heart felt like it was being crushed as I saw the unconcious baekkie by the wall

"Baekkie!" I shout and ran towards him and shook him. "Baekkie! Baekkie!! YA!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" I shouted. I immediately carried him bridal style and ran to the hospital, this was like deja vu all over again, I hurt him... again... I promised... 

I went to the nearest hospital and called for help, they immediately came with the stretcher. As I followed the doctor that was running towards the Emergency room I was calling out for my Baekkie hoping he'd open his eyes like in movies but appearently nothing in movies are real ... 

Baekkie slowly disappeared into the Emergency room, all I could do was watch... I started hitting the wall with my fist. 

I did it again.. I hurt him again, I hit the wall again trying to pass my anger towards the wall.

I guess we're really not meant to be... I thought to myself and my heart starts to ache at the thought of leaving baekkie but I think its for the best.

Before I leave I want to hear baekkie's voice on last time and I'll disappear... for good... As I thought of this my heart clenched, my tears starts pouring out, I was crying so loud . I dropped on my knees and my palms smashed against the floor. My tears dropped like a waterfall, it wasn't stopping.. "Baekkie!" I shouted while sobbing.

~~Hours later~~

I've been crying for hours and I still am crying.. It hurts too much... I keep hitting my chest to try and stop the pain but it wont work it

Soon later the doctor finally exited the Emergency room. I immediately got up and ran towards him, not worrying about the tears in my eyes. "How is he? Is it bad?" I asked 

"He's fine, just a scratch but it did damage the skull just abit but he should be fine, you may go to see him now" the doctor said and left.

I ran towards the room where baekkie was in. "Baekkie!" I opened the door and saw him lying there. I held his hand "Oh my baekkie" tears fell as I look at the unconcious baekkie. Looking at baekkie right now reminded me of the day this all beginned. Of course because of me.. I leaned forward placing my forehead against his and sobbed.

While I was crying I felt movement from below me, I moved my head and saw baekkie's eye started to move. I stayed quiet as I watch him opening his eyes. He looked around and when he saw me he...

"Channie?" he squinted as he looked at me

D..did he just called me channie?

"B...Baekkie.. Y..you remember me?" I asked trying to make sure it wasnt just me, he just nodded "What happened?" 

Tears start to fall as I see the oblivious baekkie, I bowed 90 degrees "I'm sorry baekkie!" 

Baekkie was shocked "Sorry? why? and... why arent you studying aboard?"

He really remembers me, my tears flow even more this mixed with happiness and sadness

"I hurt you so many time, dont worry I wont disturb you anymore" I said with a forced smile on my face but I was obviously sad

"W..What do you mean Channie?" he asked his eyes were filled with anxiety.

"Its exactly what I say, at least I could hear your voice before I go" I forced another smile and slowly walked out

As soon as I close the ward door I started to sob as I clench my chest... It hurts..

"I hope you'll do better without me baekkie, I hope you'll find someone better , someone capable of protecting you"I close my eyes and I said in my mind as I endure the aching heart.

Thinking of baekkie being with someone else felt like someone was taking my life away from me.. It felt like the air I was breathing was stolen away by someone else

No matter how much it hurt I MUST endure it... I dont want baekkie to suffer again because of me, no more

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be Baekhyun POV so subscribe for more and upvote if you like the story ^^

My heart aches just by writing this chapter 3