Wedding Preparation

When the star meets the nobody

Only one update today, didnt have much time~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol POV

I've decided.. I've decided to marry Baekkie as soon as possible.. I won't let my parents stop me or Baekkie, we'll get married and leave together. We'll start a new life, we'll find our own jobs and we'll earn our own money all by ourselves. No more relying on our parents. We'll adopt a child or children and raise them as our own. We'll live as family and be happy

~~~Wedding preparation~~~

Me and Baekkie went to plan our wedding which will be on the 4 days from now since the preparations need to be prepared.

We went to choose our wedding outfits, we decided to just wear suits since we got nothing to hide. We chose a normal black wedding suit with a red rose in the pocket and a black bow

We tried out the suits and they did our hairs. I tried out the suit with the well-done hair, Baekkie smiled and nodded in approval "so handsome~" I smiled back, I'm glad that Baekkie's not upset about what happened the other day

 

I went back in to change back, and it was Baekkie's turn to try on his suit.

I was waiting for Baekkie while surfing the internet on my phone. When I heard Baekkie call me, I looked up to see a beautiful figure standing infront of me

He looked so beautiful, handsome and adorable all at the same time, my eyes were unable to look away. I was so attracted to Baekkie that I didnt hear baekkie calling me.

"Channie~ Channie?" he called 

"Ah... yeah Baekkie" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"What do you think?" Baekkie asked while smiling 

"Lovely, we'll take it" I told the person assisting us and she nodded.

Baekkie went to change back and as soon as he was done, he ran out to me and hugged me around my neck and layed his head on my shoulder. He was like a kid who missed their umma, I smiled at the adorable baekkie beside me.

I feel so happy just thinking about marrying him, I feel like I would be able to do anythin him beside, I would do anything to make him happy, whatever he want me to do I'll do it without a second thought. 

Using the arm that baekkie was lying on, I caress his hair lovingly. I could hear baekkie said softly "I love you, Channie". I looked at him with loving eyes and smile "I love you too baekkie" I said and kiss his hair. The smell of his hair was so sweet, it made me feel like I was in heaven. 

When we're done in the store, we left while holding hands and looking at each other smiling. Baekkie then layed his head on my shoulder and hugged my arms.

To be honest I find it weird.. Baekkie have never been this active.. Was it because we're getting married or is it that he thought I was still upset about what happen between me and my mom.. 

"Channie~ Let's eat ice cream" he gave me his puppy eyes which I can't resist so I just nodded and we went to the nearest ice cream shop and ordered a single cup as baekkie wanted to share

We sat down on the table that was meant for 2 people and started to feed each other. There are people who were watching us while either being envious or disgust but I couldnt care less. Right now the only thing in my mind is baekkie and his sweet smile. It was like me and baekkie was in our own world, there was no one else there but ourselves.

The only thing I'm worried about right now is that I often heard that when people get married, they tend to fight a lot.. I dont want to see baekkie cry again, just the thought of baekkie's tears fall made my heart ache but I try to hold it in as I'm afraid my eyes would start to turn watery and worry baekkie.

We finished our ice cream, we walked around the mall and bought some couple shirts. I looked at the clock and notice it was already 8 o'clock so we decided to go home. Time flies when I'm with Baekkie, it felt like it was only an hour when it was actually 7 hours since we came here.

Our day ended this, but our preparations are not yet done.

~~~Next day~~~

We woke up and did our daily routine. We head off to a high classed hotelarrow-10x10.png and booked a hall for our wedding. We planned on what food we want to serve to the guest and what flavored cake and the design. 

"8 tables around the hall but separate divide the hall to 2 and 4 tables one the right and 3 tables on the left then a white carpet in the middle" I discuss with the wedding planner. I press my index and thumb on my chin and think for a second "How would you like our weddin to be baekkie?" I asked him.

"Um..." he thought and answered "Rose petals on the white carpet and... Add some flowers around the room to make it brighter" baekkie told the wedding planner with a smile making me love him even more. "Hm... a pillar with a flower vase on top would be nice too right Channie?" he asked me and I nodded and smile at him "Then let's place some beside the white carpets" 

"How would you like the cake to be, sir?" the wedding planner asked and baekkie replied "I want it to have a bright white and purple on it, add some flower design in it" Baekkie look at me and asked "Is that ok?" I just nod and smile "Anything you want, its fine" Baekkie gave me an eye smile that made my heart beat so fast. I really can't want to marry this beautiful guy.

Baekkie turned back to the wedding planner and said "That's it"

We finished all our planning and now we just have to wait for the day to come
_________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today