Friends?

When the star meets the nobody

New update~~ Hope you enjoy and hopefully I can make a double update today
Tell me what you think of my story in the comment below and I'll try to improve to the way you want ^^v

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun POV

---Continue---

I just stared at the person smiling at me on the table next to mine. I just turned back to read my book ignoring his comment. 

It was the first time in a life time someone has ever asked to be friends. Everytime in school I would think to myself "Everyone is the same! They're all the same! They wont care if someone is lonely and rather hang out with their friends.." This was the reason I hated school but I like to study which is why I often get the highest grades and as usual no one cared. They were all too busy chatting with their "friends" to even know I was alive.

I payed attention in class through out the whole class time, Chanyeol didn't disturb me with notes. I guess he knows I didn't want to answer.

---Lunch time---

"Waaah! Its finally time! I'm so hungry~" I said to myself very softly, not wanting anyone to hear me.

I reach for my wallet in my bag and ...

"Noo.. no .. no no no!" I search my bag for my wallet, I left it at home.. Oh great .. I pouted

"What's wrong" I heard a familiar voice and I look to see Chanyeol looking at me with a questioning face.

"Nothing .." I replied and turn to walk away, I didnt want to tell him because I didnt want people to feel pity towards me. I rather starve than having people help me out of pity.

"Aren't you eating?" He asked, I shaked my head as a way to say 'no' then said "I'm not hungry.." but just when I finished speaking my tummy was growling so loud even he could hear it.

He tried to hold his laughter but couldn't and ended up laughing out loud, he tried to make it softly as possible as he doesnt want to catch any attention. I blushed with embarrassment and look to the ground. "Aigoo you're so cute~" He pinched my cheeks and smiled at me, it made my heart flutter "You forgot your money?" he looked at me smiling, I just look the the side and nod my head while pouting. "Here" He gave me one of his bread to me, I hesitated for a while but he then grabbed my arm and place the bread on my palm. "Think of it as my 'sorry' for crashing into you this morning" he said without removing the smile on his face. "Let's go sit" he said and pull me to the canteen table, I wanted to ask him something but was hesitating.. It was not like me to start a conversation but then I just decided to ask. 

"Where are your friends?" I asked without looking at him, "You're my friend~" he simply replied and I can tell that he's smiling right now.

"That's not what I meant..." I said with a bit of coldness in my voice

"Ah... they're over there but I figure I could use a break from their constant speeches" he said and laughed 

I asked myself "could he be different?"

---Afterschool---

School is finally over! I quickly went to my locker and take every books that I will need for my homework then when I close my locker I saw Chanyeol beside me

"Ah!! You scared me!" I shouted but not so loudly, trying to catch my breathe.

He just laughed "It actually works!"  

"Ya!" I shouted. "I see we're finally getting alone" he said and smiled

I looked at him with wide eyes and turn back to my locker while blushing.

"Should we exchange phone numbers now?" he said holding his phone.

I didnt answer, then he just took my phone that was on my hand and type his number on it saving it in the contact list. 

I just looked at him and he smiled making my heart flutter once more