New Family

When the star meets the nobody

Sorry for the wait ~~ ^^"
Almost 500 view :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol POV

Its been 2 weeks since me and Baekkie got married, it was alot better than what I've expected. We were happy and we seem to have gotten closer than before. Since we were unable to have a baby of our own, we've decided to adopt a child. Baekkie always wanted to raise a child, he really loves playing with kids.

When we were adopting a child Baekkie just couldnt smiling. The smile from Baekkie gave me a warm feeling in my heart, it made me feel like I'm finally able to make Baekkie happy and not hurt him.

We adopted a baby boy, who was just a 2-3 year old since it would be easier to handle than any older. We named him Park Chanbaek, of course Chan, from Chanyeol, Baek from Baekhyun :3.

This baby here, will be the evidence for our love.

When havent adopted him yet and Baekkie's eyes were already full of love. I can't help but smile, Baekkie will be a great "mother" to him. I caress baekkie's hear, he looked at me and smile. 

"I think I already love him Channie~ He's so pretty and cute, lets adopt him" Baekkie look up at me and showed me his puppy eyes that I just couldnt resist. 

I just smiled and nodded "Anything for you Baekkie" 

We then signed some papers and adopted him. Baekkie carried him like how a mother would,

Looking at the scene infront of me is just so heartwarming, it felt like we were already a big happy family. 

I went over to Baekkie's side and place my arms around his waist while my free hand went to caress the baby's cheeks. It's so soft and smooth

We both went back home, baekkie was carrying and playing with the baby's hand the whole. I just kept smiling. It was a beautiful scene, I would often steal a glance at the two and smile. Looking at the two was so tempting.

We went to our apartment, we were still unable to buy our own house but we'll both be patient and we'll have a happy future. We've already bought all the baby's items and is ready to take care of the baby. Unfortunately, I was unable to be with baekkie right now with the baby since I have to leave for work.

I kiss Baekkie on his forehead and the baby on his cheek "I'll see you tonight, make sure to make something yummy for me tonight" I joked and went off 

Baekhyun POV

I wave my hand at Channie while he left, I can't stop smiling.  I can't get any happier right now, I've got all I've ever wanted, being with Channie and having a child.

I looked at Chanbaek while caressing his short hair. We seem to got along quite well despite him just meeting me, it makes me really happy. I made him some milk and played with him, we played tag and chasing. The smile on Chanbaek's face was so wide. When he's tired I slept with him, when he's hungry I cook for him and when he's bored I'll play with him. I'll do everything for him, I just met him and I really feel like he's my biological son. I hugged him and gave him a kiss, he gave one back to me and it was so adorable.

~~Few days~~

"I love you my Chanbaek-ah~" I said to my cute son and he replied with a smile, "I love you too umma!" I told him to call me umma as Channie will be the appa. From what I've seen from Chanbaek, he's a very open person since he tried to be close with me when we first met, it reminds me of Channie, how we first met. He was the only one that was willing to talk to me despite me being very quiet and boring. I smiled at the memories that came in my mind. My heart was pounding so face at the thought of Channie.

"Umma?" Chanbaek called "Oh yeah Chanbaek-ah?" 

"What umma thinking? appa?" Chanbaek asked while tilting his head with a teasing look and I blushed. "Ani! " I shook my head fast

I heard the front door unlock and Channie walked in 

"Appa! Umma was just thinking about you" Chanbaek ran to Channie and gossiped about me. He giggled at my reaction and ran towards his room.

Channie looked at Chanbaek and then to me "Is it true?" Channie look at me with a teasing look 

"A...Ani~~~" I said quickly

Channie then pout "So you dont think of me anymore? You dont care about me anymore?"

"Ani!!" I said loudly "So you were thinking of me!" Channie said cheerfully "An.. Aish!" I went to him and knocked his head "Go rest, I'll make dinner" I said and turn around when Channie hugged me from behind. 

"No kiss for the tired husband?" he asked 

I walked forward making him let go, "No the tired husband is naughty today" I pout and walk towards the kitchen to make dinner. "Sorry sorry~" Channie said while laughing

Then I felt hands on my waist again and something soft touch my cheeks, I realise Channie kissed my cheek "No kiss for me but kiss for you" he said and waiting to see my cheeks turn red and it did. 

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "I'll change first" he told and walk to our room. I felt like i could breathe again. Yes, I'm still nervous around Channie even when we're already married. 

I finished making dinner and Chanbaek offered to help carry the plates, he helped me carry the plates for a while so I can trust that he wont drop it. 

"Channie! Dinner is ready" I called out for Channie he then walk out of the room and sat on the seat opposite of mine. Chanbaek was sitting beside me, I fed Chanbaek while Channie was staring at me and pouting "Is something wrong Channie?" I asked

"Why no one feed me? I work so much" he kept pout. "Dont be so childish Channie~" I simply replied and continue feeding Chanbaek, I could see Channie still pouting. I giggled and ignore him.

Our family, even thought we're together for a few days it felt like we were together for a long time, we are a happy family

________________________________________________________________________________________

Can't update as much as before since school is starting, stressing out