Wedding

When the star meets the nobody

Sorry about yesterday, didn't update
dont have a good excuse
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun POV

This is it... Today's the day me and Channie officially become a married couple, my heart was pounding of both excitement and anxiety. I look at myself in the mirror, my well-done hair with my wedding suit. I close my eyes and took a deep breathe and out trying to calm myself down. I slowly open my eyes and at the corner of my eye I saw Channie enter the changing room

"Let's go, baekkie" he said and smile at me

I smiled back and nod. We went both went to the hall where the wedding is taking place, there were alot of people sitting at each table. Some of the guests were our friends from school and our families, of course Channie's parents weren't there... They still haven't accepted us so we didnt tell them about the wedding but they probably would hear about this somewhere.

We both entered the hall and walk towards the front where the officiant is standing. 

We started to say our vows, "I do" and place the rings on our ring finger and smiled at each other

"You may now kiss each other" The officiant smiled. We looked into each others' eyes and gave each other a short kiss.

"I've prepared a speech for this day" I said loudly and channie looked at me confused, I just smiled. 

"I want to show you how glad and why I'm glad to have him in my life" I said and look at channie in the eyes. 

"I'm really glad that you appear in my life, if it wasnt for you, I'm sure I would have never had any friends and I probably wouldnt be standing here right now. I probably would be lying in my bed with no one to talk to, no one to hang out with.. If it wasnt for you, I probably wouldnt be speaking to people this long, I would be as boring as a brick. You've changed me, you've changed me for the better. Among millions of people in Korea, I'm glad its you that I fell in love with, there's no one else I could rather be with than you. I hope this marriage and a new family will bring us closer together, I wish that we'll forever be together. I want us to grow old together, if we die, I want us to die together. I love you Channie, Thank you for being with me for this long" I spoke with tears in my eyes, I could see Channie too, was starting to tear up.

Channie slowly walked up to me and hugged me tightly "I love you too Baekkie, I'll never love anyone other than you, you're the only one I want"

Our love for each other was so strong that the guests were able to feel the love. Everyone was tearing up  at the speech I just gave, everything is true, Channie was the only one in my life that was willing to hang out with me despite me not talking much. I dont want Channie to leave me, I want us to  be together until we die. This is my new dream.

We then continued with the wedding ceremony, we cut the cake and poured the wine. It was really noisy with cheers, we went to each table and greet the guests and thank them for coming to the wedding and supporting their marriage, we were really grateful. We request some pictures to be taken on the wedding to keep as a memory.

The wedding soon ended, we watch as the guests leave. They congratulate us on our wedding, we bowed and thank them for coming.

We then book a room in the hotel where the wedding was taking place and spend the night there and did 'it'. (if you know what I mean).
_______________________________________________________________________

Short update