Truth

When the star meets the nobody

D.O POV

I've always been in love with Baekhyun since I first met him at the cafe when Chanyeol introduced him to EXO. He was the prettiest and most handsome person I've seen. When Chanyeol introduced Baekhyun all of a sudden it felt like we both were the only one at the cafe. I knew immediately that I was in love with him. 

Every minute I spend with chanyeol and baekhyun, I knew, I knew that they were both in love with each. Its a love triangle.. I knew they loved each other which was why I never confessed.. I dont want Baekhyun to get confused, if I did confess I probably wouldnt be talking with Baekhyun right now. I know that he had no special feelings for me. If I'd confess it would be awkward between us.. I tried to supress my feelings for Baekhyun but when I met him once again at the cafe that he worked in the feelings all returned. The urge to confess came back, but the other day Chanyeol told me that they were married. I didnt really have much reaction from that but now seeing him infront of me, it hurts me.

No matter how much I really want Baekhyun I just cant be with him. I'm not the one that makes Baekhyun happy.

Now that I've met Baekhyun after a long time because we had to go separate ways, I went to study in university, Baekhyun had to do their thing with Chanyeol. The whole time I was away from Baekhyun the more I missed him but soon I've forgotten about Baekhyun, I knew inside that I'll never forget about the feelings and if I were to see Baekhyun again this will happen..

We've been hanging out a lot more which made me really happy. I got to see the smile I've longed for.

But one day the smile turned upside down. Baekhyun had encountered an obstacle he doesnt deserve.. The Chanyeol... I endured all the pain and entrust Baekhyun to him thinking that he'll make Baekhyun happy but this was what I get? I'll never forgive him.. There is no explanations left to be heard from Chanyeol, everything was right clear, his handwriting, his signature, it was all there. 

From now I promise, I'll protect Baekhyun, I won't confess just yet. It's just not the right time.

When I see Baekhyun cry it felt like my world crumbling down. It really hurts to see Baekhyun cry, after all this, I've decided to just take Baekhyun away with me. Chanyeol wont be seeing Baekhyun.. I'll make Baekhyun have feelings for me slowly and I'll protect him with my life, no matter what the consequences are as long as I could protect Baekhyun, I'll do it. I'll make sure Baekhyun is never hurt physically and mentally. I'll work hard for Baekhyun, I'll work to make him happy, I'll work to protect him, I'll work to take care of Baekhyun and Chanbaek, no matter what it takes I'll do it for Baekhyun

I let Baekhyun live at my house but if he wants to move out, I won't stop him I just want him to be comfortable.

We start packing their things, I packed Chanbaek's things and Baekhyun did his things.

While I was packing Chanbaek's things I heard a loud thud. My heart stopped for a second, I quickly rushed to Baekhyun's room and saw Baekhyun laying there. In his hand was a picture of Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chanbaek, they all seemed so happy.. its sad that they've become like this. I carried Baekhyun on my back and put him down on the bed, I feel his forehead, it was heating up. I took a towel with a bucket of ice water.

I dipped the towel in the water and place it on Baekhyun's head

I watched as the angelic figure infront of me, the pale white skin and the yellowish brown hair. It was all so beautiful. Why did it have to be Baehyun that had to encounter this kind of cruel obstacle.. what did he do to deserve this? He's always been so loyal.. 

I looked at his bright pink lips, the urge of kissing him came all over me but I bit my lips holding it back. I don't want to take advantage of the unconcious Baekhyun.

I looked at the clock and it was 3pm, we should probably leave this awful place that holds all those terrible memories.

I took all the luggages and carry them to my car. After the luggages I carried Baekhyun on my back and lay him on the passanger seat. I place the luggages infront of the seat so that in case anything happen, Baekhyun will have a cushion to fall on.

I fetched Chanbaek from school, he sat at the front seat beside me 

"What happen to umma, ahjussi?" Chanbaek asked

"Umma is just tired" I told him

I drove to my house, even though it was night and dark, seeing Baekhyun it felt like the sun had already rised

When I reached my house I carried Baekhyun to my room since my house isn't so big, I never had guests so I didnt bother finding a house with a guest room. I didn't want Baekhyun to feel uncomfortable so I went to sleep on the couch when I felt a hand around my wrist. I look down and saw Baekhyun, he was looking me "Sleep here" he said with a weak voice. "But..." before I could finish, he used his remaining strength to pull me down. "I'm cold" he hugged me while closing his eyes. My heart was racing, I look at the sleeping Baekhyun infront of me I coouldnt help but kiss his forehead "I'll protect you Baekhyun". I push aside his bangs and stare at the beautiful closed eyes of the figure in front of me until I heard a voice "Ahjussi, where do I sleep tonight?" Chanbaek ask while rubbing his sleepy eyes and holding his rilakkuma doll that seem to be from Baekhyun. 

"Do you want to sleep with umma tonight?" I asked and he nodded. I shift to the side giving room for Chanbaek and he slide between me and Baekhyun. Being like this with Baekhyun made me feel like I'm part of the family

Tomorrow I'm seriously going to teach that guy... hurting someone as innocent and sweet as Baekhyun.

~~Next day~~

I woke up from the wonderful sleep with Chanbaek and Baekhyun. I look to my side and saw that baekhyun wasn't beside. After a while I could smell something really nice, I walked out of my room and when I look at the kitchen, I saw Baekhyun cooking something. 

I walk towards him and place my backhand on his forehead. Baekhyun was shocked at first but relaxed when I told "You still have a fever, you should go rest." Baekhyun shook his head and smile "I'm fine, I want make something for you as a Thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you"

"Ok but make sure you have a good rest after you're done, I'll help you to tell your manager that you're sick today, I'll bring Chanbaek to school too so you just lay back and dont worry about thing"

"Why are you so nice to me D.O?" Baekhyun asked "I've never done anything for you" he said and looked down

"We're friends right?" I said and smile "Go rest, I need to drop Chanbaek off at school, its getting late"

"Thanks D.O" I just smiled and went to my car with Chanbaek.

I drop Chanbaek off at his school and wave him goodbye, he waved back at me and smiled.

He's a really good kid, Baekhyun taught him well

After Chanbaek disappeared from sight I drove off to Chanyeol's family house. As soon as I saw the house anger came over me. I opened the car door to exit and slammed the door close. I marched to the front door and slammed my fist against the door.

Not long after, the door opened, it was one of the mansion's maid "Where's Chanyeol??" I asked her

"He's..." before she could finish a familiar voice was heard "Who is it early in the morning?" there he was standing there looking all innocent.

"Oh D.O! What are you doing here?" He walked towards the door

"You!" I ran towards him and grabbed him by his collar "Why did you do that?!" I yelled catching the attention of the employees. I glared at him "What do you mean? What did I do?" Chanyeol asked looking confuse

I punched him across the cheeks "Hurting baekhyun in a cruel way! First you ask for a divorce then you just kicked him out of you apartment and now here you are acting dumb?"

"W..What? What are you talking about? What happened to Baekkie? Is he ok?" Chanyeol immediately got up and grab me on my shoulder and shook me

"He's not, he's sick because of you. Your foolish acts" I scolded him

"I dont understand D.O... What's going on?" he asked with an innocent look

"Stop it! You sent him a break up letter, a divorce letter and a photo with your new 'wife' so how are you now? happy?" I gave a small sarcastic laugh "Well right now Baekhyun is sick thinking of you."

"I never sent him anything like that D.O! and a wife? There's really no one.." Chanyeol said

"Really? Then what's this?" I took the envelope that I took from the desk in their apartment and threw at Chanyeol

"W..What?" Chanyeol look at it confused and read what was in the envelope, his eyes widen "I... I didnt write this!" he denied he then flip the paper to see a divorce letter which was sign by both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "No..no no no! I didnt...."

I got so angry I grabbed his collar "It's your handwriting!"

"But I didnt write this!!" he strongly denies, I was shocked when I saw his eyes gotten all wet. My grip on his collar loosen

"Whats with all the ruckus?" My mom yelled 

"Umma! Did you do all this?" Chanyeol ran towards his mom while holding the letter

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said and flipped her hair

"I know its you! You're always against me and Baekhyun so you want us to separate didnt you" Chanyeol asked with tears in his eyes

"So what if I did? It worked didn't it?" She smirked 

Chanyeol quickly tore the divorce letters and the photos "No mom, it wont, I'm out of here" Chanyeol threw the torn papers on the floor and walked out "Let's go D.O, bring me to Baekhyun now!" he demanded and I couldnt deny.

I drove back to my house "he's inside". I let Chanyeol meet Baekhyun because it wasnt chanyeol's fault that baekhyun is like this, though it is partially his fault but he couldnt help it

As soon as I told him that Baekhyun was inside he ran in

Baekhyun POV

Everything was black, I was asleep when I heard the door open, I was shocked, before I could see who it was, I felt something soft touch my lips. I looked at who was infront of me and was shocked to see Channie in front of me, kissing me

"Ch...Channie. What are you doing here?" I moved back, breaking the kiss. My heart ache to see him standing in front of me. My heart no longer flutters at the sight of Channie. Seeing him just made my heart tear

"Baekkie please.. dont believe.." before he could finished I ran out of the house. I couldn't stand the pain, my heart was already aching just thinking about Channie but now with Channie right in front of me, my whole body started to ache 

"Baekkie!!" I could hear Channie calling out to me. I ran as quickly as I could, and when I finally lost him I hid in a dark alley. I don't what to see him.. not now... I covered my mouth as I cried. I dont know how long I'm going to run.

I then could hear the voice again, calling out to me. I tried to keep my voice down but failed to do so, Channie spotted me and ran to me giving me a hug. I struggle to make him let go

I pushed him with all my remaining strength "What do you want now?!" I yelled while sobbing "You're tired of your new 'wife' and you want to come back? huh?? I'm not a toy you know?" I wipe my tears trying to keep strong

"No Baekkie you misunderstood everything. I didnt sent you any of that!"

"LIES LIES LIES!!!" I screamed as I hit Channie on his chest. "You're just like everyone else! When you feel bored with them you just throw them away"

I ran away without hearing his explanation, as I ran across the road I could hear the sound of honking from the side....
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger? hehehe

Oh boy, my heart aches just by writing this.

So much drama :3