Chapter 1

When the star meets the nobody

I cant think of a title so I'll just use "Chapter 1" ^^ nothing much happen here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun POV

Everyday that passed by has always been the same old lonely day, I would always go to school alone carrying all my heavy books to school without anyone to accompany me. I've never started a conversation with anyone since my whole life which is probably why I dont make much friends... No... that's wrong, i mean, which is why I have no friends at all. Whenever someone talks with me I would usually give a short answer like "no" or "yes" so they find me pretty boring and never thought of being friends with me.

---Early morning of a new (old) day---

"BAEKHYUN-AH!!" my mom yelled from downstairs where she was preparing our breakfast "Palli~~~ Get down here and eat you breakfast of you'll be late!!" 

It went on for a few minutes before I get up slowly and rub my eyes while yawning. The bright but calming sunlight was shining through my big window causing me to wince at the sudden brightness. I looked at the clock and it was still 6 00, school starts at 7 30 and my walk to school takes only 10 - 20 minutes so I try to stay calm while getting ready for school so I wouldnt forget to bring anything out of panic. After preparing my bag I went to take a shower and I changed from my pajamas into my well ironed uniform that was hanging on the door hger.

I went down and greet my loving mom with a kiss on her cheek making her smile and reply "Finally you're up" I laughed nervously "haha...haa.." I take 2 pieces of pancakes that were already on the plate and sat on the dining table. I ate the pancake slowly as I do not really wish on going to school as soon as possible because I dont see why I would want to.. Its not like I have anyone to meet or anything but then "Baekhyun-ah its almost time for school" I gave her a questioning look as it felt like it was only 15 minutes but I looked at the clock "Oh ... Its 7 25 already???" I grab my bag and hurried out of my house and ran towards the school gate when on the way when I was running to the side walk I felt the large force acting on my side pelvis causing me to fall down along with my books, my arm scratch across the ground. 

"Oww" I tried to push myself up with my uninjured arm but it made me feel like the scratch on my arm was opening up. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I looked up at the owner of the voice and it was a male student on his bike. He look somewhat familiar,he was wearing the same school uniform as I was so I must have seen him somewhere. He waslending me a hand, I grab his hand and he pulled me up, covered the scratch. "I'm so sorry, I didnt see you coming." he said with guilt in his eyes , I just shaked my head and went grab my things when I saw another hand grab it instead. "You're not really going to carry all this in that kind of condition are you?" he frowned then smiled. That smile somehow made my heart skip a beat. He put my stuff on the basket on his bike "You attend xxx School too right? So I'll help you" and he walked toward the school gate. "Thanks.." I said without turning my head to look at him. On the corner of my eye I can see him look at me and reply "Well its the least I could do after what had happen. I tried to pretend like I didnt know he was looking at me.

After a moment of silence as we walked he asked "What class are you?". 

"I'm.. in Grade 10 Class B" I simply replied "Oh! Me too!" I looked at him with a "really?" face. He nodded. Then I remembered, he was that popular student that everyone have been talking about... Park Chanyeol... 

"What's your name?" He asked "Byun Baekhyun.." I replied and looked back at the ground "You're one quiet student aren't you, Baekhyun" he commented and laughed teasingly. "I'm Park Chanyeol, you can call me Chanyeol"

We both eventually entered the school gates and we then could hear the bell ring. "We're late!" Chanyeol said loudly and grab my hand and ran making me follow him to our first class "Ah!" I shouted at the sudden pain on my arm. Chanyeol heard and apologize "I'm sorry! Let me take you to the nurse". "I'll go alone" I shaked my arm to make him let go and grab my things and head to the nurse office. I winced at the pain.

I then felt the arms got lighter, I look up and saw him again carrying my books. "You're late for class" I told him and wanted to take my things when he raised the books above his head making it impossible for me to take especially since he was much much MUCH taller than me. I pouted and he laughed, I could hear him said softly "shortie". We reached the nurse's office and she took care of my wound. 

"Ssstttt..... OW.!" I whined when she rub Iodine medicine on my arm. I could see Chaneol trying to hold his laughter but there was guilt in his eyes.

The nurse place a bandage on the would. "Its done" we both stood up and bowed to thank her and left the nurse's office. 

---Class---

We both entered the classroom and tried to sneak past our teacher "Mr Lee"

"Eh..hem ...." He cleared his throat as a way to call us, Chanyeol slowly turned his head to the teacher and gave him an innocent smile. "Not going to work Mr Park...What's your excuses?" He looked at both of us. 

I stayed quiet and just looked down at the ground. I then felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder, I looked and saw Chanyeol "There was an accident, had to take care of it" he raised my arm to show the teacher my wounded arm.

He stared at us for a while then replies "You're excused" and continued on with the class. 

We went to our seats and I just notice his desk was right beside mine.

I was focusing on my studies when a paper flew on my textbook, I look to find the source of the paper and my eyes landed on Chanyeol's. He was looking at me so I thought he was the one that sent it. I unfolded the paper and read "Are you OK?" I look back at him and he point at my arm. 

I thought for a while whether I should reply. This was the longest time I've spent with someone. I just wrote "Yes" and gave the paper back to him.

A moment later the paper came back and this time it read "I hope we can be friends!" I turned to look at him with wide eyes and he just gave me a charming smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont think its that long but I wrote something ^^

Not much.. Next week is my holiday so I might be able to write more! 

Subscribe! Give Feedbacks ! and some ideas please :3