I think I love her.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

One more night passed and still , my grandma didn’t open her eyes. I was too tired so I decided to skip school one more day.

~~~~

Zelo opened the door and ran beside me with a huge smile on his face , “HANNA LOOK !,” he replaced his test papers in front of my eyes.

 

“OH MY GOD ! IT’S AN ‘A’ !,” I shouted with happiness when I saw his grade

 

“it’s my first A ever !,” Zelo said

 

“aigoo ~ I’m so proud of you , I’m not going to lie but I thought you’d never have such grade”

 

“neither did I”

 

“don’t you need to thank someone ?,” I said referring to myself

 

“you’re right , I should thank the notebook owner , but I totally forgot her name”

 

I lightly slapped his face then I said , “I meant thanking me !”

 

“how about I thank you with a meal ? I’m starving”

 

“I’m starving too”

 

“then let’s go out and eat something !”

 

“what about grandma ?”

 

“don’t worry , she’ll be fine,” Zelo said while grabbing his back-bag

 

I kissed my grandmother’s forehead then left outside with Zelo.

We walked together to some near restaurant , “ I wish you could see how shocked my friends were when they saw my grade”

 

“I did a great job tutoring you”

 

“yes you did ~,” said Zelo while rubbing my head , “that’s why I’ll let you do whatever you want today”

 

“really ? anything I want ?”

 

“yup , I’ll be like your genii , make unlimited wishes only for today”

 

“umm .. I’ll decide what I want after we finish eating”

 

“alright then ..”

 

 

 

We headed to a mall according to my request , I made Zelo buy me lots of dresses , jeans , hoodies , shoes’ and thousands of accessories.

And even though hours passed by with him  it felt only like few minutes , he kept making me laugh all the way , I believe he did all this because he wanted me to feel better , he kept making a successive efforts until I found myself smiling for no particular reason.

 

“Junhong-ah , let’s sit down for a minute , my legs are killing me”

 

He nodded and leaded me to an empty park , even though it was getting dark I didn’t feel afraid since I had Zelo beside me.

 

I put the heavy shopping bags on the ground and we both sat under a random tree.

 

Zelo laid above the grass and looked at the sky , I laid beside him and kept looking at his face.

 

“I’m broke because of you,” he joked

 

I giggled then I said , “it was really nice of you , I’ll never forget this day”

 

He looked at me then he said , “glad you enjoyed it , you seemed a little bit down these couple days”

 

“I’m sorry for calling you rude before , you’re not rude at all”

 

“what can I say ? I’m simply dashing !”

 

“what a confident diva”

 

He smiled then said ,“you should be careful”

 

“why should I ?”

 

“you might fall for me,” he said with a smile on his face that made my heart bounce inside my chest , I felt I was about to burst.

 

“wh-why would I fall for an idiot like y-you ?! you look like .. like .. flea !,” I overreacted

 

“huh .. why are you being sensitive ? don’t worry , I know how much you love U-kwon”

 

I blushed.

“and what ? flea ?! oh my God ! fun fact , do you know that G dragon himself once asked to borrow

my face , but I said ‘no bro , I’m sorry but this face only appears in Zelo’s world’”

 

I smiled the I said , “so now you have your own world ?”

 

“yup , I’m the king of that world”

 

“and soon that world will have a new queen,” I said

 

“what are you talking about ?”

 

“you studied hard because you wanted to impress a girl , right ?”

 

Zelo smiled , “I don’t think this is a possibility now”

 

“why ? something happened ?”

 

“I don’t think she thinks about me the way I think about her”

 

“aaaaayyy~ don’t say that ! what happened to the confident Junhong ?”

 

“I don’t know what happened for him , I feel weak and powerless with her”

 

“umm … I wonder what kind of a girl would do that for a person like you”

 

“I don’t know , I keep thinking about her all the time , and she does nothing but running circles inside my head”

 

Zelo was describing her beautifully so I gave him all of my attention. “we are so different but in my eyes we are perfect somehow , I can barely breath around her , she makes me nervous but comfortable at the same time , gosh .. every time I blink I miss her even though she’d be right beside me,” Zelo sighed  , “and her smile , especially her smile,” he turned towards me, he looked into my eyes and continued , “I think I love her”.