I don't belong to you , goodbye.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

I ,with difficulty, arrived home that day , the key seemed to refuse unlocking the door but I managed to unlock it anyway, I entered the house and grabbed a towel then started drying my hair while looking at the mirror , I sighed and thrown the moist towel on the couch. I took my back-bag and grabbed my books out of the bag for them to dry.

I sat beside the window and stared at the rain with a hot cup of coffee in my hand.

“should I call Junhong-ah ?,” I asked myself, “what if he meant what he said ?”

I grabbed the phone immediately and called him but he didn’t answer , I sighed with frustration.

“why he’s not answering ?!,” I cried

 

“who’s not answering honey ? ,”my mum all of a sudden appeared from my grandmas’ room

 

“wh-what are you doing here ?,” I asked due the shock she caused me

 

“sweetie , your grandpa wants to see you”

 

“I’m not leaving the house mum”

 

My mum sighed  , “you’re grandparents requested this”

 

I relooked at the window, “they hate me , why they wanna see me now ?”

She stood behind me and gave me a back hug , “they’re old sweetie and your grandpa is really sick  , he wants to see you before he dies , they want to make it up to you”

 

“don’t worry , they’re healthy enough to live for another 200 years , can’t believe they wanna see  me ..”

 

“I also wanna be with you baby ,” my mum said, “I only left because I knew you’ll be happier without me because of the love your grandma had for you .. but now she’s gone ..,” she released the hug and sat in front of me , “give me one more chance Hanna .. I’ll also make it up for you”

 

She looked deep into my eyes and started crying , I took a napkin and handed it to her , “will you give me that chance sweetie ?”

 

I thought about it for a minute , I was alone and heartbroken , I indeed needed some distraction in my life to help me forget about the dilemma I put myself in.

 

“I’m gonna be selfish and do this only for me ,”I informed my mum

 

“I only want what is good for you,” my mum said with a huge smile on her face, “I’m going to pack your stuff”

She ran to the room and started packing the clothes.

 

~~~~

I entered my grandparents’ huge house , my hands were shaking and my heart beats started racing worried that my grandparents wouldn’t accept me ; the unwanted granddaughter. But my fears were vanished , nay killed when I was welcomed with a warm smile of them.

“oh Lord ! she has grown up a lot !,” my grandma tears fell when she saw me coming , my grandpa drew a proud smile on his face and jogged towards my direction then he gave me a huge unexpected hug, “look at you!”

 

Everything smelled fishy , they were too nice after they hated me since the day I was born . My grandma held my hand and led me to my room , “sweetie dinner will be at 7 pm .. don’t be late”

 

I nodded and entered the room , my jaw dropped when I saw how huge my room was , my mum knocked the door and entered.

“do you need anything Hanna ?”

 

“what’s going on mum ? they are too nice to me !”

 

“that’s what I have been telling you for hours ,” she sat on my bed , “your grandma believes that she’ll die soon , that is why she requested to see you in person”

 

“I see ..”

 

The ringing phone interrupted our conversation , my mum confirmed the caller id then she stood up , she gave me a kiss and left the room giving some privacy. I ran to the phone and answered , “h-hello”

 

“hey Hanna ..,” U-kwon said, “I’m ringing the bell but you’re not answering .. you’re out ?”

 

“not really , I moved to my mum’s house”

 

“wh-what ?! your mum’s house ?”

 

“yeah actually”

 

“but why all of a sudden ? .. you know what .. I’ll be there in five minutes”

 

“b-but .. it’s cold ..”

 

“five minutes !,” U-kwon hanged up the phone before I could stop him.

I laid on top of my bed and closed my eyes looking for some rest before U-kwon arrives.

 

~~~

My sleeping was interrupted when U-kwon shock me to wake up.

 “wake up Hanna”

When I opened my eyes he was right beside me so I sat up immediately.

“you’re here ?,” I asked while rubbing my eyes

 

“yeah I arrived tin minutes ago but I was being investigated by your grandpa” ^^”

 

I nodded but my attention wasn’t towards him , I looked at my phone trying to find any missed calls , I sighed in disappointment knowing that Zelo didn’t call once.

 

“waiting for a call ?,” asked U-kwon

 

“no .. not really,” I denied

 

“umm .. do you wanna go out ?”

 

“out ?,” I looked at my watch , “it’s 6:12 pm .. I have to be at home at 7 for dinner”

 

“well then let’s just walk around the house , your grandparents own a huge garden , show me around !”

                        

“to be honest , I don’t know the house very well but we can discover it together”

 

“I don’t mind that”

 

U-kwon and I headed to the beautiful garden that my grandparents had , the sight of the twinkling rain drops on the leafless trees gave me a comforting feeling ,I forgot the cold weather with a help of U-kwon’s sweet conversation.

“you must be happy now , things might brighten up for you here , in your grandparents’ house,” U-kwon said

 

“you think so ?”

 

“yeah ! it’s a fresh start”

 

A moment of silent passed by , U-kwon’s hand penetrated mine , at first I was shaken by that smooth way he applied , but then I felt cold again , it wasn’t the same .. it didn’t give me the feeling I used to receive from him ,I found myself escaping his hand unconsciously . U-kwon sighed then he said with a fake smile , “you don’t belong to me anymore , do you ?”

 

I didn’t dare to say anything , I just look at the ground with total silence.

“I’m going back to America tomorrow , can you at least give me a goodbye hug ?”

 

I , without thinking , gave him a huge hug and my tears started falling , “please don’t hate me oppa”

 

“thank you for every smile you caused , I’ll never forget that”

 

I looked into his eyes and said ,“thank you for being my first love”.