Is it a hard choice ?

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

I wanted to sleep , I was tired with zero energy but my heart erased the thought of sleeping , whenever my eyes started closing my brain managed to keep them wide-open. After couple of hours passed the alarm rang forcing me to wake up.

I was traumatized when I looked at my tired eyes in the mirror , I put on some makeup to hide my blemished face. I started walking with a wobbled movement making sure to only walk on the pavement trying to avoid any accident I could fall for.

When I arrived to the college my eyes spotted Zelo hanging around with his friends , I didn’t want to show up in front of him so I won’t be asked about a decision I didn’t make , I covered my face with a hat and ran as fast as possible to the building , I grabbed my books from my locker and scooted to the class.

~~~

For the first time in my life I didn’t want the last lecture to end but it ended regardless my hopes , I headed to the library as nervous as I could be , I opened the library door and my eyes started scanning the empty chamber searching for Zelo but , thankfully , he wasn’t there. I sat on top of the chair waiting nervously for him.

I rested my head on top of the table and closed my tired eyes trying     to regain the energy I lost due the lack of sleeping.

My nap was disturbed by a worm breeze touching my cold cheeks , I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at the blurry sight of Zelo’s sleeping face that was only inches away of mine , when my sight started getting clearer my eyes widen and my heart skipped a beat , I covered my mouth trying not overreact and embarrass myself but I kind of failed because Zelo opened his eyes due my movement , I immediately stood straight up and started fixing my messy look , Zelo stood up and stretched with a smile on his face.

“that was the best nap ever,” said Zelo looking at the nervous me.

 

“why you didn’t wake me up ?!,” I asked while only looking at the ground

 

“forget about studying ! , you should’ve seen the drooling that covered your mouth ! you looked disgustingly cute , I even took a picture of you”

 

“you what ?!?! …. I don’t believe you … you’re not serious, are you?”

 

“do you wanna see the pic ?,” Zelo teased while swinging his phone left to right

 

I took a step closer to him , “give me that phone Zelo,” I ordered

 

“umm .. or what ?”

 

“or else …”

 

“ooooh ~ scaaary ~”

 

“you know what ? I’m gonna be the mature one here,” I sat back on the seat and tapped the seat beside me , “sit , we already wasted an hour so let’s not waste another one”

 

Zelo gave me a cold look , he replaced his phone on the table and sat beside me , “mood killer , why don’t you have some fun in your life for a change ?”

 

I took the note book and started writing the first question , “let’s just do a quick review for today , solve this question,” I said only focusing at the notebook

 

“I don’t know how,” Zelo simply quit

 

“we studied this two days ago ! I remember it and it’s not my obligation to remember !”

 

“I’m sorry Hanna .. I was kinda lost in your eyes,” Zelo threw on my one of his cheesy sentences , but it made my heart beats go crazy , I looked at the window trying to hide my red cheeks.

 

“I’ll reshow you how to solve it,” I said trying to change the subject

 

“I thought you said you are the mature one here , then why did you run away when you saw me this morning ? why you didn’t approach me all day ?,” asked Zelo with a sweet smile on his face

 

“I-I .. I wasn’t r-running away .. it was r-raining ..”

 

“look at your tired face , I bet you didn’t sleep all night thinking about this stupid decision we forced you to take”

 

“your test is in two days Junhong , you need to focus”

 

“yeah .. yes sir ..”

 

An hour passed , I was exhausted but I couldn’t stop tutoring Zelo , his success seemed to me as the road to his prosperity and that meant a lot to me so I bared the tiredness and watched Zelo silently solving the questions with total confidence.

 

“I finished,” said Zelo

 

I checked his answers with a smile on my face , “that’s amazing .. you better have another A in math or else !”

 

“you should leave now , you look really tired”

 

“yeah .. I’ll leave first”

 

I started grabbing my stuff and putting them in my back-bag , “let’s leave together , I’ll walk you home”

 

“n-no .. I need some time for myself Junhong-ah”

 

“a-alright then .. take your time”

 

I nodded and headed to the door , I wanted to leave as fast as possible but Zelo wrapped his arms around me giving me a sudden back hug. “I miss you already ..,” Zelo whispered in my left ear.

 

I was frozen in my spot only blinking and breathing , when Zelo released me I ran outside the library building and jogged my way outside the college building. It was pouring rain , I was soaked when I was just in front of the college gate , that’s where I found U-won waiting for me with his umbrella.