Meeting cherry tomato , the bully.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

I tied my hair in a ponytail , wore my simple jeans jacket and looked at the mirror putting a light make up on.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket , “hello,” I answered.

 

“babe look at your window,” U-kwon said.

I ran to the window and saw him waving for me , “I’ll be down in a minute oppa”

 

“alright I’m waiting for you”

 

I hanged up the phone and ran downstairs , I looked for my grandma in the kitchen where she usually spend most of her time.

 

“grandma I’m going out with U-kwon,” I said catching her attention

 

“isn’t it a bit late sweetie ?,” she asked

 

“it is , but I’m with U-kwon”

 

“alright , come back before 10 pm”

 

“yes sir !”

 

I gave her a kiss on her forehead then left outside the house , I ran towards U-kwon and immediately took his hand , “how was studying?,” he asked after we started walking side by side.

 

“boring , but I managed to finish early”

 

“my girlfriend isn’t just pretty , she’s smart also”

 

“you feel like one of the luckiest people on earth, don’t you ?,” I asked joking

 

“THE luckiest person on earth”

 

And that’s why I loved him badly , Time flies whenever he’s around , every single moment with him sounded too precious to me.

 

~~~

 

Even though I don’t know where was Zico’s place I could recognize it. The load music , people coming in and out and the lights that seemed like a sky full of bright , bright colors.

 

“I thought you said it was a family gathering ,” I said little shocked because of the scene I was looking at

 

“that’s what I thought too , but this one sounds way better than some lame family party,” said U-kwon , I could see the excitement in his eyes so I just decided to try partying with one of U-kwon’s friends for a change.

We opened the unlocked door and all what I could see was people jumping up and down , dancing and playing around with trash covering the parquet.

I held U-kwon’s hand tighter worried that I was going to lose him in that crowded party that I have never experienced. U-kwon led me to a room upstairs that not many people were heading for , I entered the room with him while looking at the atmosphere that I’ve never seen before.

 

When we entered , U-kwon and myself were warmly welcomed by a boy with dark brown hair , “you’re early bro,” said the boy.

 

“I thought it was a family celebration Zico !,” said U-kwon

 

“hell no ! the last thing I need is a place where we sit around the fireplace listening to our parents talking about how they are better than us”

 

“couldn’t agree more”

 

“and who’s that sweet girl ?,” asked Zico while looking at me

 

“that’s my girlfriend Hanna , she’s a bit shy,” said U-kwon in my behalf

 

“nice to meet you Hanna , I’m Zico,” he welcomed me with a smile on his face

 

“I feel welcomed , thanks”

 

Zico sat on some random couch , U-kwon and I followed him and sat beside each other.

 

“U-kwon didn’t stop talking about you and about how blessed he is for having you in his life,” said Zico.

 

“dude you can’t say that to her , she’ll take advantage of me,” joked U-kwon

 

“are we going to talk about love all night long , you sound like a romance movie right now ,” said a blond boy that came out of nowhere.

 

“here comes the annoying Zelo,” said Zico , “don’t know if you remember him U-kwon , but he’s the kid that used to watch us play football when we were younger”

 

U-kwon looked at Zelo for a few seconds then he said , “yeah I remember you .. aren’t you the giant baby Junhong ?”

 

“not  Junhong , it’s Zelo ,” said Zelo with an arrogant gleam in his eyes

 

“giant baby ?,” I asked

 

“we used to call him that because he has an innocent face but such tall legs,” said Zico

 

“at least I was the cutest ,” said Zelo looking at me , he looked at me for a few extra seconds then he said , “you … I know you.”

 

“y-you know me ?,” I said pointing at myself

 

“wait .. what was your name .. AH .. BALCK DUCK !”

 

U-kwon and Zico laughed , “ya ! you can’t call my guest that,” said Zico

 

Zelo ignored Zico then he said to me , “you really don’t remember me ?!”

 

“n-not really”

 

“it’s me .. Junhong ! no … cherry tomato boy !,” said Zelo trying to refresh my memory

 

U-kwon and Zico laughed at Zelo’s nickname also

 

“wait a minute .. I remember you ! you’re the school’s jerk !,” I said

 

“wow .. you were friends or something ?!,” asked U-kwon.

 

“of course no , this cherry tomato boy made my high school life a living hell,” I said

 

 “really ? the bully’s nickname was cherry tomato ? what kind of school you both were in ?,” joked Zico

 

“look at you ! you look different and ..,” looked Zelo at U-kwon , “you have a boyfriend .. can’t believe my eyes”

 

“do you have any idea how much I hated you ?,” I asked

 

“you hated me ? girl, I don’t care if you look just a bit better , you still the same ugly black duck in my eyes”

 

“ya Zelo-ah !,” said Zico sending cold looks to Zelo

 

“how small is this world , meeting the last person I wanna meet”

 

“aigoo ~ mood killer ! let’s just have fun for tonight , alright ?,” asked Zelo

 

I held U-kwon’s hand then I nodded , and that’s how I spent that night , around U-kwon and far away of my high school nightmare Zelo.