I'll leave loving you , i'll return loving you more.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

“Alright , you may leave now,” said my male tutor after looking at his silver watch.

I grabbed my heavy books and headed outside the class , I met my friend Eun-mi and we walked towards the lockers with each other.

I put my books inside the locker and said , “do you have anything tonight Eun-mi ?”

 

“yeah actually it’s my boyfriend’s birthday , why are you asking? Something’s wrong ?”

 

“you asked me before for help in your homework so I thought we can do it tonight together , you know that I don’t have free time to waste”

 

“well then .. I guess I have an idea,” she opened her locker and grabbed a file full of papers , “hold this”

 

She gave me the file then she said , “why don’t you do the homework”

 

I blinked twice then I asked , “me ?”

 

“yeah ..”

 

“alone ?!”

 

“not alone ! I gave the papers didn’t I ?”

 

“b-but , it’s your homework not mine ..”

 

She interrupted me , “can’t you do it this time for your dear friend Hanna ? pleeaase ~”

 

‘damn it .. I should gently reject that awful request,’ I thought.

“pleeaaaaase~,” Eun-mi nagged.

 

“y-yeah .. sure .. why not”

 

“you’re the best friend in the whole world ,” she gave me a hug then ran away not giving me a chance to change my mind , I looked at the big file then I sighed.

 

“you should learn how to say no,” a male voice reached my ear , I turned around to see Zelo behind me.

 

“Junhong-ah .. what are you doing here ?,” I asked shocked , “are you stalking me ?”

 

“me ?! stalking you ?! you must be kidding me .. I study here”

 

“this day keeps getting better and better”

 

“you call that girl and tell her that you can’t do her obligations”

 

“no , I can do it for her .. it’s ok”

 

“aigoo ~ you didn’t change a bit !”

 

“she’s my friend , I can give her a hand”

 

“you give a hand when help is needed , the girl is going to celebrate her boyfriend’s birthday while you’re doing that stupid homework”

 

“it’s alright , she’s my friend”

 

“friend ??! what kinda friend is she ?! she’s using you Hanna”

 

“don’t act like we know each other Junhong ?! get of my way please , I have to leave home”

 

“it’s Zelo not Junhong!”

 

“I couldn’t care less,” I gave him a cold look then I headed outside the college building.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes trying to get a better vision to the homework that I spent hours doing , my ringing phone caught my attention.

 

“hello,” I answered.

 

“babe how are you ?,” U-kwon’s sweet voice draw a smile on my face

 

“little tired because of this homework , but I’m good”

 

“my girlfriend isn’t just pretty , but also smart”

 

“huh .. you always say that”

 

“Hanna , I have to tell you something ,” his serious voice made my heart beats increase

 

“something’s wrong ?”

 

“no .. I mean yes .. it’s not serious so don’t worry”

 

“what is it ? you’re freaking me out”

 

“I have to say it face to face”

 

“can’t you tell me now ?!”

 

“no .. I have to see you”

 

“alright , just tell me where are you and I’ll come immediately”

 

“you’re at your grandma’s house right ?”

 

“yes”

 

“don’t go anywhere , in about 30 minutes I’ll be there”

 


“alright I’ll be waiting for you”

 

I kept looking at the window waiting to see U-kwon entering , after about an hour he arrived , when I saw him coming from my window I rushed downstairs and opened the door for him.

 

He gave me a smile and hugged me as soon as he stood in front of me , “you’re late”

 

“but I arrived , let’s go inside I’m freezing”

 

I released the hug and leaded him to my room , he jumped on my bed then he said , “how soft”

 

I sat on my computer table , “so what’s that important subject ?”

 

He sat up on my bed then he said , “I don’t know how to say this .. umm .. I finely found a perfect job”

 

“well .. that’s great ! isn’t that what you wanted for the past couple years ?!”

 

“true but .. this job .. it’s ..”

 

“what ?!”

 

“it’s actually far away from here”

 

“far away ? how far ?”

 

“my sister called me today and told me that her husband found for me a new job in America”

 

“in A-America ??”

 

“yeah .. and if I accepted it , I have to stay committed for one year with the company that is hiring me”

 

I couldn’t say a word , I was speechless imagining what would happen if I disagreed , I’ll be killing the chance he worked hard for , and if I agreed I’ll lose seeing him daily supporting me and standing beside me.

 

“so what do you think ?,” he asked me bringing me back to reality.

 

“I .. I don’t know .. I mean .. I’m in a shock now”

 

“I was in shock too , I’m worried if I refused this chance I’ll never have another one ever again”

 

“I see ..”

 

“but also I don’t want to leave you here , I’m worried that this opportunity will affect the relationship I worked hard building”

 

“I .. I don’t know .. I will support your decision no matter what it will be”

 

“really ? even if I decided to accept the job? You’ll wait for me ?”

 

“of course I will , you know how much I love you right ?”

 

“Aish ! what was I thinking ?! no way I can’t leave you here alone .. I made up my mind .. I’m not leaving”

 

“are you kidding me U-kwon ? it’s your dreams job ! you’re just gonna waste your golden chance ?!”

 

“you probably don’t know how much I love you , I can’t spend one normal day without seeing your face .. it’s a one long year !”

 

“you’re making me sound like I’m you’re oxygen while indeed I’m not , I think .. I think you should accept this chance”

 

U-kwon stood up and stopped in front of me , “and what about us ?,” he asked while looking into my eyes

 

“nothing will change , we will call each other every day and we will have video chats .. problem solved !”

 

“I don’t know Hanna , I’m scared that I’ll lose you”

 

“you know you can’t get rid of me”

 

“but .. what if I saw hot girls there ?”

 

“what ?!”

 

“hot girls ! you know that type of girls , tall , blond with short skirts and stuff”

 

“I’ll go to America and kick your ! before you think about cheating on me you’ll be already dead !!”

 

He laughed at me , “why are you laughing ?! it’s not even funny “

“I won’t be cheating on you , I’ll just make new friends , do you know that friends in America share a lot of skinship ?,” he teased me more with a smile on his face

 

“you’re ugly , no one will like you anyway”

 

“last week you told me I’m the most handsome man alive after Brad Bitt”

 

“you know what .. I also think that leaving is a bad idea , you should stay here,” I said while jealousy was burning my heart

 

He left me up from the table and allowed me to stand on the ground , he gave me a warm hug then he said , “after seeing you’re beautiful face , I don’t think I can see no more , I promise you Hanna , I’ll leave loving you and I’ll return loving you more.”