You are home.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

I was sitting on the couch trying to choose , they both were amazing in my eyes , my heart didn’t dare to even think about harming any of them. My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing bell , it was 9:18 pm so I was almost certain that Zelo would be behind the door but I was absolutely shaken when I saw U-kwon before me , “U-kwon ?! what are you doing he…”

 

U-kwon interrupted me by locking his arms around me giving a huge hug , “aish !! you rascal !”

 

U-kwon’s scent made every problem I faced sound measly , my heart subsided and my eyes teared with joy. I ,unconsciously , wrapped my arms around him and started crying.

 

“it’s so h-h-hard ..,” I sobbed

 

U-kwon released the hug and looked into my eyes , “I’m here now,” he wiped the tears from my cheeks and leaded me inside , we sat beside each other silent , U-kwon headed to the kitchen and made for him a cup of coffee then sat back beside me.

 

“you freaked me out ! why you turned off your phone ?!”

 

“I d-don’t know ..”

 

“you don’t know ?! if you only knew what I have been through just to come here as fast as possible”

 

“I .. I am sorry”

 

“you fell for someone else ?! is it that easy for you ?!”

 

“of course it’s not .. I’m so tired because of this situation that I tried to avoid .. I just can’t lie to myself U-kwon , I felt like I was cheating on you”

 

“how come Zelo made you fall for him ? now that is what’s driving me crazy”

 

“how did you know it was Zelo ?!”

 

“because I knew he likes you …,” U-kwon said with disappointment expression

 

“he’s really not a bad person oppa”

 

“will you stop complimenting him in front of me !”

 

“y-yeah ..,” I took a deep breath , “why you came back ?”

 

“because .. you asked me to come back home .. and you are my home”

 

“gosh … I’m so sorry oppa ..,” I started crying again

 

“I .. I kinda blame myself also … I deserved that .. I shouldn’t have left from the first place .. and when I left I forgot the most important part in my life .. you”

 

“I’m sorry for putting you in this recondite situation”

 

The bell rang again , I knew for sure this time that it was Zelo , U-kwon stood up and headed to the door.

 

“I’ll open it ,” I offered

 

“it’s ok .. I got it”

 

U-kwon opened the door , Zelo looked as shocked as I was when he saw U-kwon.

 

“come in,” said U-kwon

 

Zelo confidently entered the house and sat beside me , U-kwon looked at Zelo with a lethal look , “why you sat beside my girlfriend”

 

“oh .. you probably forgot , she’s not your girlfriend anymore,” said Zelo with a smirk on his face.

 

U-kwon took a breath to calm himself down , my heart warned me so I stood up and brought a chair from the kitchen where only I can sit on.

“so U-kwon, here’s what happened , you left your girlfriend and mistreated her then she found me to heal the scare you caused”

 

“alright ..,” said U-kwon with an evil smile on his face as he was amused by the story Zelo was telling

 

“she started developing feelings for me but still she couldn’t forget her first love”

 

U-kwon looked at me and smiled , “nor her first love could forget about her,” he winked for me and refocused on Zelo

 

“but she dumped that knight ..,” said Zelo teasing U-kwon , “so now she will have a chance to choose between me and you .. and I’m warning you .. I won’t hold back anymore,” said Zelo while looking at me with determination in his eyes.

 

“you make me feel like it’s a tournament , but I’m in,” U-kwon looked at me then he said , “I swiped her off her feet once , I can do it again and again”

 

“not if I swiped her off her feet first”

 

They both looked at me with a confident smile , some girls might wish to be in my shoes but I simply hated it ; because one of them will be left heartbroken.