He is leaving.

Let's cuddle. wait .. what ?!

It was pouring rain , I was soaked when I was just in front of the college gate , that’s where I found U-won waiting for me with his umbrella.

The way he blew air in his cold arms torn my heart into pieces , a tear fell from my eyes while watching him walking in circles trying to warm up himself. He smiled when he noticed me but his smile faded when he saw the sadness in my eyes , he ran towards me and hugged me immediately.

“something wrong Hanna ?!”

 

“n-no .. everything is completely perfect”

I escaped his embrace and started walking , U-kwon followed me with his umbrella so I stopped walking and looked at U-kwon , I took a breath but I started crying again.

 

“IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT !,” I burst

 

“a-are you ok ?,” asked U-kwon with a confused expression

 

I cried , “I DIDN’T ASK FOR A LOT OF THINGS ! I JUST ASKED FOR YOUR ATTENTION … if you just called .. texted ..”

 

“it’s not like I wanted this Hanna , though I have one thing I can be blamed for which is leaving from the first place”

 

“I’m so mixed up .. don’t know what to do”

 

U-kwon replaced the umbrella on top of me and looked into my eyes , “choose what makes you happy, it’s easy if you listened to your heart”

 

~~~

 

My vibrating phone distracted me from studying , it was a text from Zelo that said --->

Open the door .. I’m freezing ~

 

I replaced the phone on the table and ran downstairs, I opened the door and Zelo entered without hesitation.

 

“what are you doing here at 8 pm Junhong-ah ?”

 

“it’s Zelo !! and I’m taking you out so go get dressed”

 

“where ?”

 

“some kinda party my friend is throwing”

 

“party ? what kinda parties ?”

 

“the fun kind”

 

“umm I think I’ll pass this time”

 

“but why ?! it’ll be fun I promise”

 

“it’s fun for you Junhong-ah because you are popular, but here on the other side is just a simple nerd that no one talks to unless if it’s about homeworks”

 

Zelo smirked then he said , “who cares about what people say ? you’re with me now  , I know we’re not dating .. yet .. but you’re still my best friend .. If anyone tried harming you I’ll crush him , kill him then cook him and serve him as lunch to your majesty”

 

I laughed , “how cheesy”

 

“so you’ll go ?”

 

Our conversation was interrupted by the ringing bell , I was shocked when I saw U-kwon and Zico in front of me.

 

“h-hey guys..”

 

“hey babe .. get dressed , I wanna take you to a ..,” U-kwon stopped talking when he saw Zelo , “what are you doing here Zelo ?!,” asked U-kwon

 

“I’m inviting her to the same party you’re going to attend,” said Zelo said with a smirk, “and you’re still calling her ‘babe’ ? how sad ..”

 

“ok cut the bull you both , we’re here tonight to have fun ,” said Zico , “Hanna do you wanna join U-kwon and I to this party ?”

 

“are you taking sides Hyung ?!,” asked Zelo

 

“I’m not , you’re both my best friends .. I just wanna finish the night without any melodrama”

 

“great , let’s finish it without melodrama , come on Hanna let’s go .. together ,” said Zelo

 

“ok I had it Zelo ! do you really wanna get beaten ?!,” U-kwon threatened

 

“guys please , I don’t wanna go .. I really have a lot of homewor..”

 

“you should wear a red dress Hanna , we’ll look like real couples”

 

U-kwon lost his patience when Zelo said his last teasing sentence , he grabbed Zelo’s shirt collar and punched his face forcing him to fall onto the ground, I covered my mouth with my hands due the punch I’ve witnessed. U-kwon sat on top of Zelo and landed more punches in his face until Zelo flipped him and in one punch from Zelo U-kwon’s lips were already bleeding.

Zico managed to drag Zelo away from U-kwon , he held U-kwon’s body trying to keep him away from Zelo while I grabbed Zelo’s shirt trying to keep him as far as possible from U-kwon’s sight.

 

When Zico led U-kwon to his car Zelo was still insisting on starting a war with U-kwon until I shouted , “SHUT THE F*** UP ! HE IS BLEEDING !!”

 

Zelo stopped immediately , he took a breath then he said , “a-are you hurt somewhere ?”

 

“hurt ?! what the hell is wrong with you ?! was it that hard to stop?!”

I gave Zelo a cold look and headed to Zico’s car  in order to make sure nothing happened to U-kwon.

 

~~~~

I woke up the next day with an awful headache , I was in a rush for no particular reason , I took a shower and left the house without even drying my hair , and even though I was in a rush I walked down the empty street as slowly as possible.

~~~~

This time Zelo wasn’t there hanging around his friends by the college gate , I entered and my eyes started scanning the lobby searching for him , I was worried about him because of what happened a night before. My eyes caught him standing in front of his locker while grabbing one of his books , I wanted to run towards him but I stopped when he got surrounded by two of his female friends. I wanted to give him some privacy but I froze when I heard one of the girls freaking out around him , “oppa !! what happened to your face ?!”

 

I turned around immediately towards him but he put on his hat and walked away when he took a quick glimpse at me , I didn’t have much time to waste so I headed to my class and ignored the cold method Zelo used towards me.

I couldn’t forget Zelo , his cold look kept me distracted all day , I found myself looking for him at lunch but he was nowhere to be found .

~~~

 

It was pouring rain when I finished college , everyone left the college with a huge smiles on their faces celebrating the weekend , they ran away from the cold rain but I was firmly standing there waiting for Zelo to come out.

My umbrella swayed left and right due the cold wind , and I was docile to that same direction but at the end the umbrella flipped and flew with the wind , I ran after it and grabbed it but the umbrella was already broken , I thrown the umbrella away and wore my hat , put my hands in my pockets and waited for Zelo to appear.

After about half an hour passed my legs started feeling numb so I leant against the wall and started blowing air in my hands , I grabbed my phone and dialed Zelo’s number but before I could actually call Zelo was in front of me.

“ya .. wh-where the hell have you been ?,” I said trying to look at his face but he covered it with his hat

 

He held my hand and forced me to hold his umbrella , “what are you doing ? why you’re not answering me ?,” I asked

He took of his jacket and put it around me shoulders , “it’s freezing Zelo ! keep your jacket,” I ordered

 

“IF YOU KNOW IT’S FREEZING COLD WHY YOU’RE NOT AT HOME ?!,” Zelo burst

 

“wh-why are you screaming ?”

 

He sighed , “let me see your face ..,” I asked for permission

 

“let’s not see each other again,” Zelo said all of a sudden

 

I faked a smile , “wh-what are y-you talking about ? .. come on Junhong .. let me see your face”

 

Zelo looked into my eyes , my eyes widen when I saw his bruised face , “o-oh my God Junhong-ah ! I’m so s-sorry”

 

“let’s not see each other again Hanna”

 

“why are you saying this all of a sudden ?!”

 

Zelo wiped my tears with his soft hands , “let me make this easy for you , I have been thinking about this all night , you’re in love with U-kwon and I was the intruder”

 

I started crying louder knowing that Zelo was saying goodbye , Zelo continued , “I’ll never forget the way you freaked out over him last night .. don’t try too hard Hanna , just go back to him”

 

He gave me a fake smile and took two extra steps then he embraced me with his warm arms, I unconsciously locked my arms around him , “you’re gonna leave me ?”

 

Zelo released the hug  , he faked a beautiful smile and nodded.

“you’re going to be ok”.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Yo Yo ~ a lot of action but the story is going to end soon .. i hope u r enjoying reading it <3333