Excuse Me?

I Like You The Best

 

OK, just updated the previous chap by a little bit. (grammar mistakes, expression, spelling etc.) Read it again if you do need to ^^  ENJOY :D


'Aigoo...' I sighed in frustration as I tried to figure out what his 'usual' was.

The man simply ignored me & continued texting on his phone while listening to his earpiece. Totally oblivious to my dilemma. 

'Excuse me sir, could you please explain to me what your 'usual' is,' I asked still figuring out how to use the weird machine in front of me.

The man still continued to text on his phone as if I were invisible.

'MIANHAE TO DISTURB YOU, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR USUAL IS?!'

I shouted at him this time.

The man removed his earphones & looked up at me & chuckled.

'Hey, I'm not deaf you know. A cup of black coffee & a tuna sandwich. Table 25,' he emphasized on his order as if I were retarded or something.

'Well, look at the person who ignored me talk.' I mumbled under my breath as I tried to key in his order.

And at that moment, Mrs Young chose the perfect time to save me.

'Ah sorry to interrupt your chat with Junhyung. You can bring his order over to him.' she smiled understandingly as she put on her apron ready to start working again.

'Neh Mrs Young.'

I picked up the tray & begin to walk towards to that jerk who apparently was named Junhyung. But, he had really nice eyes & lips. I looked at him in a way I had never felt before. He kinda made my heart flutter & my legs feel like jelly. He sat at his seat flipping through a magazine with his earpiece still in his ears, weirdly wearing a pair of sunglasses although it wasn't very bright.

' Weird, weird...' I mumbled under my breath as I maneuvered my way through the many coffee tables, careful not to spill the coffee.

I finally reached his table & put the tray down took a deep breath & said, ' Enjoy & have a nice day. Here's your change.'

'Wait, I guess it was also my fault to cause you to shout like that? Mianhae, you must be new. Hope we'll be able to be friends?' 

He gave me a mouth watering smile & offered his hand for me to shake.

I reached out my hand to shake & smiled. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all? Anyway he has those really nice nice nice nice lips! Yah! Park Kim Mi, you're supposed to be working! I mentally facepalmed myself to snap back to reality when I realized I had been holding onto his hand for too long.

'Ahh.. Mianhae... Erm, I should go, you know.. Be busy ! Ah..' I blushed & scuttled off into the kitchen.

I hid behind the kitchen doors & held my heart. Was it just me when I felt a little spark when our hands touched? It was beating furiously. I touched my cheeks & realized how hot they were. Well, how many times have I managed to blush today?

'Kim Mi-yah! Are you ok? You seem a little warm.' Kikwang oppa asked as he walked over to me with concern.

'I'm fine oppa! Just a little warm'

-Junhyung's POV-

She's really cute the way she stutters when she's nervous. She didn't even tell me her name. Guess this will be a good enough excuse to talk to her again? I think I must be crazy. I was I the only one who felt a spark when our hands touched? I thought this only happened in movies.


OK, a really short update >.< Anyway, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for your positive comments! ^__^ <3 You guys totally made my day! (although its 1137 at night now :x) I'll try my best to update asap! :D Thank you so much for reading once again!