12 AM

I Like You The Best

 

This guy here ^^^^^^^^^ is my secret boyf. Don't tell my mum! xD


-Kim Mi's POV-

My phone has been buzzing for the past 5 minutes. Can't it just be silent & let me sleep? Who on earth would be calling so early in the morning?! I finally gave in went to pick it up.

'Anneyonghaseo....' I mumbled sleepily.

'Meet me downstairs in half an hour!'

'Who are you? It's 12 in the morning. Are you crazy?'

'You gave me 1 week & the week starts now. better come down in half an hour or I'm coming up.''

I looked down & saw the contact, 'Junhyung~ <3'. Great. Why did I promise him 1 week? No. No he didn't. Tell me he didn't save his number in my phone? Park Kim Mi you big babo! Falling asleep on his back. Wait how on earth did I even end up in my bed? Wonderful. Just the perfect way to start my day. Arghh..

I crawled out of bed & rubbed the sleep from my eyes & slowly stumbled to the bathroom to freshen up. I chose a gray flowy tanktop & a pair of shorts to go with my brown vintage boots. They were comfortable enough to run in if I needed to get away from him. I left a note on the table for my grandma so that she would see it in the morning & headed out to meet him.

-Junhyung's POV-

I paced around the lift lobby waiting for my dear Rapunzel. Why was she taking so long?

'Yah. Why wake me up so early in the morning?' She asked her hands akimbo, a pout on her face.

'You look beautiful. I'm not wasting any precious time to win your heart. C'mon'

I held her hand in mine & pulled her to my motorbike.

'Wh..at? This is yours? I've never ridden on one before!' She stuttered nervously as she stared at it in shock.

''Shh, just wear this,'  I placed a pink helmet in her hands.

'Do we really have to ride this? We can walk you know.'

'Enough of your complaining & get up here.'

'Please?'

She did some aegyo which I thought was really cute. I patted the seat behind me. Motioning for her to get up.

She gave in & struggled to climb up the huge machine with a look of frustration on her face. I laughed, amused at her cuteness & lifted her up behind me.

'Will I fall off this thing? Please let me down!'

'Now, hold tight to me & stop complaining'

I warned her as I begin to warm the motorcycle up.

'Never.'

She protested, wrapping her arms around her body.

'Suit yourself.'

I zoomed off only to hear her screaming, ' YAHHHHHHHHH! You didn't tell me that it was this fast! Stop please!'

She wrapped her arms around my neck for her dear life.

'Not my neck! You trying to strangle me!? Hold my waist!'

'Why not? I hate you! I wanna strangle you!'

She laughed evilly as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

'See, this is better. Now put your head on my back & rest. You must be tired.'

She fell asleep even before I could even finish my sentence.

It felt amazing having her arms around my waist & head on my back. She was a really good sleeper. She could sleep anywhere, anytime. It felt as though she was mine.

-Kim Mi's POV-

Ahh, his back is really comfortable. It feels right somehow my hands around his waist, head on his back. Hmm, this bolster is really comfortable. I hugged him tighter & fell asleep.


This is a little crappy x( Sorry about it! Comment if you want Kim Mi to fall in love with Junhyung ! ^_^ Thanks for the subscribes & comments! <3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR B2ST AS BEST MALE GROUP HERE -> http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp (VOTING ENDS TODAY, 25 NOV 6PM)