You again?!

I Like You The Best

'Today was a busy day wasn't it?'

Kikwang oppa smiled as he walked over to help me clear up the table I was clearing.

'Neh oppa. My feet & back both are aching!' 

I complained as I carried the rubbish over to the dustbin to dispose of.

Kikwang just chuckled & continued clearing up.

After the incident with Junhyung, I had been working nonstop. Clearing the dirty plates, washing the dishes, serving customers & sweeping the floor. Well, the cafe was finally empty & we were free to go after we cleared up. I walked over to my locker to keep my apron & take my pink haversack containing my belongings. 

'Kim Mi, it's getting dark. You better go home now. I'd send you home but I have to meet a friend. I'll close up. Seeya tomorrow!' Kikwang oppa swang a pair of keys around his fingers as he turned the cafe lights off & we both steped out into the cold winter night.

'Goodnight oppa! Thanks for guiding me today !' I smiled back as I walked to the bus stop to await my bus.

 -Half an hour later-

'Guess I'll be walking home tonight.'

I sighed as I wrapped my pink sweater closer around my body. It was going to be quite a walk home as I trudged up the long hill. All I could think about was him. What was it about him that made him so attractive that he couldn't get out of my mind? His weird ways of wearing sunglasses in an enclosed area? Or his inattentive ways? Well, all I could remember was the spark I felt when our hands met. Never had I ever experienced it. All these thought ran through my mind as I continued to climb the hill.

-Outside your apartment-

'Yah, wait for me,' I shouted as I ran as fast as I could to get into the lift, 'thank... you..' I panted as I fought to catch my breath.

 'You're welcome... Hey aren't you the girl at the cafe?!'

'Aren't you that weird guy?'

Both of us asked awkwardly at the same time when we managed to see each other in the light of the lift.

'You stay here?' I asked in shock.

'Neh. How about you? Never seen you here before.' A smile slowly found its way to his mouth & made me wonder what he was thinking about.

Of all places. Why was I staying in the same apartment as Junhyung?!

-Junhyung's POV-

Yes score! I pumped my fist as I stepped out of the elevator. Leaving the girl in the lift still panting & staring at me awkwardly. Now I will finally get to know her name. I thought as I smiled in glee. 


 OK, this is really short & rushed! >.< (hope you guys don't mind) Will edit this again tmr ^_^ THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comments again! <3